• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Back from my trip. I left my PC on when I departed so my brother messed with it. -.- He's gonna get drawn and quartered when I lay my hands on him.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
this time ill kinda swear

if i meet him ill kill him welcome back bro better beware i convert people into bronies fast now but once again wb im glad ur alive!

Years
Back from my trip. I left my PC on when I departed so my brother messed with it. -.- He's gonna get drawn and quartered when I lay my hands on him.

Welcome back Daniel, I'm sure you remember your old girl Hikari.

And yeah your brother was silly making those death messages, PC's spriting community was not much fun without ya.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
I'm glad to be alive too, and dunnot worry, I already hacked into his own laptop and made him watch me delete system32. xD

The spriting community ain't gonna get better though. I've lost my pixel touch. XP

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Daniel, y-you're alive!? I can't believe it! Daniel, I really miss you! ;;
I think you were dead, I think I lost a great Spriter!
Well, welcome back! I'm so happy! =)

Cid

Years
Daniel Evans! Man, I thought you really died. I remember feeling really sad to hear such a young person, and a seemingly cool dude at that, die so suddenly. ;; But it was all a false alarm. As mean and stupid as your brother's prank is, I'm still really happy to have you back with us from the ephemeral grave, lol. I just hope you don't vanish anymore! And don't forget to log out this time, haha.

Your Project K theme is awesome, btw. (b'')b

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
Hi guys, you guys probably don't know me yet... But I am SNOR(es)LAX, I switched accounts, and now, and so I heard, I could post over here to make a sort-of-introduction of my new account! Those who know me, continue to spam your VMs at me, those who don't know me... You could also do, after all, I am so friendly.

Cid

Years
Not gonna lie, I thought you were [supporter]Yoshikkko[/supporter], haha. Your usernames sound so similar now, but then again, that sort of stuff happens all the time. I get overshadowed by Syd's great name all the time. o3o

Happy to see you in a new account and seemingly ready for action, though! You're an interesting person from what I've taken in our VM convos, so I'll be keeping an eye out for your oncoming VMs. :3 Hope we can get to know each other even more in this new account you have!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi guys. Just to be short & sweet, I'm leaving. Don't know when I'll be back. Too much to explain and I don't really want to write a tl;dr.

See ya, PC! I'll miss you <3 o/

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Well, hi guys! :3 Posting here as a lot of people have no freaking idea who the heck I am because chatting to people I'm friend's with but they're all like, "Who da fudge cakes are yuh?!", even though it says who I am in my signature.

Not many people even really new me as Icy Burn, but still I might as well post it here as apparently I can (I thought I wasn't allowed but then while me and Cirno were battling I was told) and I want some people knowing who I am. Hopefully I might make some new friends on this account and the one reason I've changed accounts is because ... I've went off White Kyurem, meep.

Thanks for reading if you did and if so I have no idea why you did. o_o

House

Everybody Dies
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2020
Sup guys I switched accounts - previously dkgah, now a crazy doctor who doesn't care about ethics. See you around!

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
I forgot about this forum... I hope I can be more active.

Back