• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
We don't know yet, that's why they were arguing. How about reading the posts yourself? It's good having caught up to things. :D

-.- Uh, no thanks.

Red: I didn't give you permission to bunny Kamui. I'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
We don't know yet, that's why they were arguing. How about reading the posts yourself? It's good having caught up to things. :D

OMG! A fight? WOW! How are they're gonna be friends? That's only on the next episode of...Super Smash Bros: Augustine Rush!!! LOOOL.

-.- Uh, no thanks.

Red: I didn't give you permission to bunny Kamui. I'll let it slide this time, but don't let it happen again.

But you said that you wanted to go on the Southwestern desert! Well, you VM'd me about that!

Last edited:

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I'm done! :D Tell me if it needs anything changed.
Name: Brian Weathersfield
Nationality: London, England
Character: Pichu
Differences: Brian is a small person, about 5'2". He has black hair, and is somewhere between tanned and pale. He has freckles, many of which arecovered by the pink spots he painted on his cheeks for his cosplay. He wears a headband which have Pichu ears attached to them, and pale yellow pants with a Pichu tail attached to them. He also wears a pale yellow shirt, with those marks that Pichu has on its neck. He wears mittens on his hands to give the illusion of Pichu's hands. For his shoes, he wears yellow converse with a bit of black on them. He also painted a small amount of black paint on the tip of his nose. Brian likes the green alternate look of Pichu, so he uses accesories from that look. He has a green bandanna tied around his neck, and a green backpack.
Roleplay Sample: "Unnhhh.... My head," Brian says as he wakes up on the beach, "Say, where am I? This doesn't look like London." He then stands up, and looks around for a while. "Well, it appears I'm on a beach, and that my costume is intact. Strange... So, I just need to wait for a ship to come by so I can get the driver to take me home." Brian then sits down on a nearby rock, and waits. He sits there for about an hour, almost ready to go to sleep when Cammy appears and walks up to him. "Oh my goodness, I must be dreaming. A white dragon, in real life? Maybe I stayed up too late last night and soon I'm going to wake up back at NintendoFest in London. Yeah, that's right."
"This is not a dream, it is real. I am Camelia, but you can call me Cammy." Cammy says.
"Okay then. What am I doing here then?" asks Brian.
"You were brought here by one of my brother's minions, and now you are stuck here for a while. Luckily, my brother's minion lost you. You will not make it by just being you, you need some means of survival. I am going to give you the powers of Pichu, the character who you are imitating," Cammy says to Brian, "My brother also wishes to destroy the universe, and I hope that you will help me defeat him."
"Hooray! I'm stuck on a remote island, with a an insane dragon who wants to destroy the universe, and I am going to fight him?!" Brian says in annoyance.
"Yes," Cammy says with an amused tone in her voice. She then touches Brians forehead, and Brian feels... Different, in some way. He blinks, and Cammy disappears.
"Whoa. That was... Interesting. So, when she said something about powers, did she mean it? Let's see, if I have the powers of a Pichu, then I can use Thunder. Let's try..." Brian says, trying to get it to work. Eventually, he gets it to work, and a thunderbolt comes down from the sky right towards him, and it hits him. But for some reason it doesn't hurt. "Wow! I have the powers of Pichu! Awesome!" Brian says, "Now to find shelter..." Brian says, running toward the center of the island.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nope. 'Sall good now, and we can continue on Monday.

Sii, I'd recommend interacting with Anna and Allan instead of Mimi or Tenshi until then. ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You guys @__@ lol

Items posted, aaand will post very soon! :)

All this would be easier if you guys just stopped fighting - this wasn't the point of the RP, anyway... at least I didn't create my character to fight others, but yeah I get you, you do what you want. Still, this is a game, and if it's intense enough to cause full-scale arguments of who is wrong or right, or to determine who will win or lose... well, that's not nice to see.

@LS woo, first smash ball! You're really in for some beating, aren't you?!

That pretty much saved my tl;dr. xD Everyone in this roleplay needs to be fair when it comes to fighting each other, especially when it comes to using your attacks. If the issue was resolved earlier in the roleplay (give or take yesterday), then why are we fighting over it now? Are you two settled and ready to move on? Good! There's no need to continue this further.

Also, on the bunnying...please don't do that. ALWAYS always alwaysalwaysalways get permission from the character's owner if you are planning to bunny them. VMing the owner of the character is essential instead of posting here OOC. xD

And yes, Ray gets the rare final smash ball to finish Ariya off. She'll be flying off from you guys though, then that's where she'll head off to find the swarm of Game & Watches :P

I'm done! :D Tell me if it needs anything changed.
Differences: Brian is a small person, about 5'2". He has black hair, and is somewhere between tanned and pale. He has freckles, many of which arecovered by the pink spots he painted on his cheeks for his cosplay. He wears a headband which have Pichu ears attached to them, and pale yellow pants with a Pichu tail attached to them. He also wears a pale yellow shirt, with those marks that Pichu has on its neck. He wears mittens on his hands to give the illusion of Pichu's hands. For his shoes, he wears yellow converse with a bit of black on them. He also painted a small amount of black paint on the tip of his nose. Brian likes the green alternate look of Pichu, so he uses accesories from that look. He has a green bandanna tied around his neck, and a green backpack.

Roleplay Sample: "Unnhhh.... My head," Brian says as he wakes up on the beach, "Say, where am I? This doesn't look like London." He then stands up, and looks around for a while. "Well, it appears I'm on a beach, and that my costume is intact. Strange... So, I just need to wait for a ship to come by so I can get the driver to take me home." Brian then sits down on a nearby rock, and waits. He sits there for about an hour, almost ready to go to sleep when Cammy appears and walks up to him. "Oh my goodness, I must be dreaming. A white dragon, in real life? Maybe I stayed up too late last night and soon I'm going to wake up back at NintendoFest in London. Yeah, that's right."
"This is not a dream, it is real. I am Camelia, but you can call me Cammy." Cammy says.
"Okay then. What am I doing here then?" asks Brian.
"You were brought here by one of my brother's minions, and now you are stuck here for a while. Luckily, my brother's minion lost you. You will not make it by just being you, you need some means of survival. I am going to give you the powers of Pichu, the character who you are imitating," Cammy says to Brian, "My brother also wishes to destroy the universe, and I hope that you will help me defeat him."
"Hooray! I'm stuck on a remote island, with a an insane dragon who wants to destroy the universe, and I am going to fight him?!" Brian says in annoyance.
"Yes," Cammy says with an amused tone in her voice. She then touches Brians forehead, and Brian feels... Different, in some way. He blinks, and Cammy disappears.
"Whoa. That was... Interesting. So, when she said something about powers, did she mean it? Let's see, if I have the powers of a Pichu, then I can use Thunder. Let's try..." Brian says, trying to get it to work. Eventually, he gets it to work, and a thunderbolt comes down from the sky right towards him, and it hits him. But for some reason it doesn't hurt. "Wow! I have the powers of Pichu! Awesome!" Brian says, "Now to find shelter..." Brian says, running toward the center of the island.

The roleplay sample needs a bit more details. You got the concept right, but it just needs to be expanded a bit. I'm looking more of a balance between action and dialogue. If you can add some more action into this, that would be perfect. Good detail on the differences though. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Clever use for an item, megaman! That chase should be fun to read. xD but what am I to do now? :L

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Hmm... well nothings stopping you from going off to chase wherever we flew off too :p Or you could join one of the others :p Me and Leaf got some stuff planned for our little Chase involving a re encounter.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
We could use an extra player to join the fight against the swarm of G&W's xD Try following us where we flew off and you'll find one of us. (Although Ariya will be a bit startled, but she'll begin to warm up then).

Speaking of bosses, next IC post is now currently in the works, and I have no idea when I'll be posting it. xD Once Shiny and Red get through the Sonic fight, then I'll be announcing the mandatory boss fight one week in advance (probably two since we're nearing the holidays. Not sure how I'll work that out. xD)

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
I'm back with my SU! I think I added enough action. If not, I'll fix that!
Roleplay Sample: "Unnhhh.... My head," Brian says as he wakes up on the beach, "Say, where am I? This doesn't look like London." He then stands up, and looks around for a while. "Well, it appears I'm on a beach, and that my costume is intact. Strange... So, I just need to wait for a ship to come by so I can get the driver to take me home." Brian then sits down on a nearby rock, and waits. He sits there for about an hour, playing with his thumbs, and says, "Oh forget this, I'm gonna find something to eat." He then gets up and heads for a tree. He attempts to get an apple to fall from a tree. He then realizes he has an apple in his bag, and he gets it out, gobbling it down inseconds. Cammy appears and walks up to him. "Oh my goodness, I must be dreaming. A white dragon, in real life? Maybe I stayed up too late last night and soon I'm going to wake up back at NintendoFest in London. Yeah, that's right." He pinches himself to see if he was dreaming or not. He realized with shock that this was no dream, he was actually with a white dragon on a remote island where he had just woken up, still in his costume.
"This is not a dream, it is real. I am Camelia, but you can call me Cammy." Cammy says while walking up to Brian. Brian is shocked that the dragon can talk. Than again, she was walking on two legs.
"Okay then. What am I doing here then?" asks Brian, backing away slowly. He didn't feel exactly safe around Cammy.
"You were brought here by one of my brother's minions, and now you are stuck here for a while. Luckily, my brother's minion lost you. You will not make it by just being you, you need some means of survival. I am going to give you the powers of Pichu, the character who you are imitating," Cammy says to Brian, approaching him, "My brother also wishes to destroy the universe, and I hope that you will help me defeat him." Brian is in total shock of all this, and sits down, crossing his legs, showing his annoyance.
"Hooray! I'm stuck on a remote island, with a an insane dragon who wants to destroy the universe, and I am going to fight him?!" Brian says in an sarcastic tone. He says this, but is thinking WHAT THE HECK?! I'M GONNA DIE HERE!
"Whoa. That was... Interesting. So, when she said something about powers, did she mean it? Let's see, if I have the powers of a Pichu, then I can use Thunder. Let's try..." Brian says, trying to get it to work. He tried every pose he could think of, upside down, on his stomach, up a tree, and lastly, a chouching position. He gets it to work in this pose, and a thunderbolt comes down from the sky right towards him, and it hits him. But for some reason it doesn't hurt. "Wow! I have the powers of Pichu! Awesome!" Brian says, "Now to find shelter and food..." Brian says, running toward the center of the island with a large grin on his face, ready to take on anything thrown at him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Speaking of bosses, next IC post is now currently in the works, and I have no idea when I'll be posting it. xD Once Shiny and Red get through the Sonic fight, then I'll be announcing the mandatory boss fight one week in advance (probably two since we're nearing the holidays. Not sure how I'll work that out. xD)
So I'm guessing 2 bosses have already been defeated then. :\ I'm still awaiting Red's post.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Delupuff's reservation (with one day extension) has expired.

Submissions

OrangeNess, the Pichu captive, has been accepted! Good job!

Also, just a reminder that since Pichu is a Melee character and most of the mechanics of the roleplay are from Brawl, you share the same Final Smash as Pikachu (which is Volt Tackle). So, when you get that final smash ball in the roleplay, go for the volt tackle! :)

One more spot is available, although when the mandatory boss comes around I will no longer be accepting SU's, even if that spot is still available.

So I'm guessing 2 bosses have already been defeated then. :\ I'm still awaiting Red's post.

Randy took out the Kirby swarm, and Dane & Ariya (possibly James if Ray wants to) will take out the G&W swarm possibly the next day. Take your time beating the Sonics though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back