• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
O.o Lili? Will you please not punch people in the nuts…?

For everyone else: ShinyDiamond has this "Fang of unchained blades" act ^^ …

ShinyDiamond- I am strong.

I forgot to answer something…

Oh yes! Vampires can drink Soda since it isn't pure water, same goes for herb baths… it contains herbs so it isn't pure water.

TornZero- i'm so sorry I couldn't get on that pad just yet :c I had so many tests this week which I had to study for.

Ask ShinyDiamond how tired I have been lately, I keep sleeping through my alarm and such >.<

Well… my point is, today I dont have to study because i'm free tomorrow so i'll get on after my test, okay?~ once again, my apologies.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
d: I want to become a mother someday…

Lol, we are that random that we are talking about having kids.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
*kicks ShinyDiamond in the nuts*

I win!
I knew this day would come. I KNEW ALL ALONG.

If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. x3
Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one.

No such thing as honor, my friend! ^_^
Point. Proven.

The Dragon Cake Bake Sale Extravaganza, coming this Spring! ^_^
So you own a bar /and/ a Cake Stall? Monopoly.

I'll have you know I'm already an Aunt. And my niece adores me. ^_^
Your niece probably has to, or else.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
HA! You think a mere fridge can stop me?

Little did you know, I went Indiana Jones on that fridge.

Watchmen_Fridge.png

Back