• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokkén Tournament DX Review

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Courtesy of Nintendo Australia! Includes video footage! Do check it out. :)

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
As I never played the original but will end up picking up a Switch sooner or later anyways, I likely will end up buying this. I love the graphical style in the videos, and to hear that there's no issue with lag is a relief because I was uncertain about the Switch's abilities to run the game at a satisfactory framerate.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
If I had a Switch I would've definitely bought this; I love fighting games and the crossover is just epic. However, the lack of any significant additions to the DX version (bar 5 new characters) is very cheap from the developers' side. Hopefully the game will receive OTA updates for some extra stuff later on.

Back