• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your ideal mate

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
What does your ideal mate look like? We can save personality for another thread because if we include that in this thread, we will all virtue signal and say looks dont matter nearly as much as personality and character. In my opinion, personality and character are more important, but I would be lying if I said looks dont matter.

Also lets not necessarily focus on boobs/butts/etc. You can, but there are more features to people other than that! So talk about things like hair color, height, smile, eyes, etc

Personally, I tend to more attracted to brunette girls with a pretty smile. Theres more, but I'm too lazy to type it all out right now, so ill probably do that later lol

Last edited:

pkmin3033

...this entire thread really rubs me the wrong way.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
for one thing, not someone who uses the term virtue signal with the remotest sense of seriousness

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I feel like there is a story behind this.

He watched the first Home Alone movie too many times and was frightened by the neighbor dude who hit the robbers with a snow shovel.

pkmin3033

Last edited:
Back