• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years
will this play for psp
i download pokemon platum and light for gba hack but only runs on pc
IF ANYONE HAS THIS HACK FOR PSP COMPATIBLE PLEASE PM ME IN MY MESSAGE!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2012
HOLY MOLY THE TILES AND PALETTES ARE AMZING, ALMOST TOP THE D/P TILES AND PALETTES

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I really couldn't sleep -_-

Why are there ghost Pokemon is Dardusk City??

And a tip: Make Oak's hair grey, he looks too young O.o

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
yeah..this is one of the best hack of this year..^^
I really like the tiles and the palette combinations..
WesleyFG...aggiorned the first post whit all the screen ;)

пзо

zzirRusty
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2010
This

This makes me wanna hack ruby EVEN MORE! I love the Ow's, and scenes.
Good luck, I love this!

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
a few questions

well HELLO y am a noob here so i would like to make some questions:
1. this is the same version or game that pokemon light platinum beta 3?
2. is there a version of this game released to download or i have to wait a little bit more?
3. this version has the real voices of the pokemons and is based on platinum?

please answer quick my questions !
i can wait to play this awesome game!!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Hi Wesley, there has been some confusion going around with people coming to me saying you have been stealing, and Im sure its just been a big mis-understanding but...
Could you please remove any of my tiles that are not for public use from your game?
You can see here which ones - http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/228/b/8/Biome_v2_by_Kymotonian.png and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/kyledove/mytiles-1.png
I just wanted to make it clear since people have said you had given them some of my tiles and they didn't realize they were mine.
Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
help

wesley can you answer my questions that i put on the past post plz
sorry for bothering you so much but i can't wait to play your game.
BYE

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Hi Wesley, there has been some confusion going around with people coming to me saying you have been stealing, and Im sure its just been a big mis-understanding but...
Could you please remove any of my tiles that are not for public use from your game?
You can see here which ones - http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/228/b/8/Biome_v2_by_Kymotonian.png and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/kyledove/mytiles-1.png
I just wanted to make it clear since people have said you had given them some of my tiles and they didn't realize they were mine.
Thanks!

Hmm Kyledove I don't think westl FG has used an of those tiles in his game
But i shall double check!

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Thanks!

Excuse Kyledove that, I didn't really know that they were not public,
I already ordered a MP for Kyledove asking its authorization,
they are some 4 or 5 you just trees that are not you publish, but I didn't really know, in case kyledove doesn't authorize me I will remove everybody,
excuse, but if they observe well I already saw these tiles in a lot of hacks,
once again excuses and I await answer,
but that is not anything that commits the hack because I eat he/she already said they are just some,
4 or 5 treess.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
wow this hack looks very good, I can't wait for a beta to be released, I support this game 100%

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
@TropicalSunLight==> Yes there will be two teams of the evil, and in DARDUSK CITY it is an old city where the old old man had a GENGAR and east GENGAR it was the responsible person for saving the city, of a flood.... but that is hystory for knowing in the hack, thank you for posting
@Andrew_mua==>Thank you for the comment ^ ^
@GudamFigther==> Yes case somebody wants to help PM me
@DANTE==>Thank you its DANTE support helps me to improve
@n3o==>Thank you I will try to improve more and more
@ptshady==>Thank you for its comment
@Yoshi3112==>1. Yes but I am re-doing of the zero that is to say thousands of new things besides improved graphs 100%.
2. Well this new version can delay a little to leave but I believe that will like
3. The name not just uses Platinum, but he/she doesn't have anything there to be with the game of DS
@konekodemon==>Thank you for supporting my game ^ ^
@Lucario 9==>Thank you for the comment, but I am Brazilian XD,

==================================
NEWS
==================================
Now new images of SINISTER FOREST a big forest,
very mysterious and full of frightening secrets,
it seems that it is inhabited by ghost and night pokemons,
but its mysterios only same playing the new beta XD
sinisterwoodspokmonligtgm6.png

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The screens look great! It looks creepy, plus I like both new wild grass tiles. And I wonder waht's about that Mismagius and the Murkrow?

Back