• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help with me and my "girlfriend"

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Please help me!I dont know how to put this, but people keep teasing me and if anyone sees us together they laugh!Any advice

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Ignore them maybe?
If you really cared, then you wouldn't mind what other people think of you being together.
If you just want to 'hit it and quit it', then you're probably a douchebag, but I'm not one to judge.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Laugh back. They're pathetic. Tell them that at least you have someone that you love. Maybe you should just comment that at least you have her, and the only person they can get to love them back is their own mother.

Besides, you're 9. Lots of 9 year olds are douches. Some are pretty cool and decent (like you) but I think that the other ones are doing it to get a reaction from you and that's it. :/

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I ask one thing, you are 9 years old and have a girlfriend? You should be playing on the playground still, not dating u_u

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
Years
if you love your gf , ignore them .they are stupid and jealous cause they have no girl friends

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Imo, threaten to jump off a building, that way she would either have to A) stay with you, or B) let you jump and have that on her concious.

(Also, the internet isn't he best place for serious answers)

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2010
u will learn when ur older that girlfriends or girls in general r a disease and evil..they r all out to get you...just warning you ahead of time

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I'd have to agree with some of the saner posts here, and say that you shouldn't worry about what other people think. Be proud that you have people jealous of you. ^_^

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
I ask one thing, you are 9 years old and have a girlfriend? You should be playing on the playground still, not dating u_u

"Wtf; he's nine, and can still get a date?"
My thoughts exactly.

>_>

For now; stay away from girls, they can do things..

Honest

Hi!
Years
Just ignore them. Trust me. In a few years, there the ones who are gonna look stupid. Then you can get revenge and tease them back. :D

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 11, 2015
Just ignore them. Trust me. In a few years, there the ones who are gonna look stupid. Then you can get revenge and tease them back. :D

You want him to act like them?

Then what's the difference between him and them, eh?

Honest

Hi!
Years

You want him to act like them?

Then what's the difference between him and them, eh?

Well, the damage is already done. But yeah, Christian's right. Don't say anything if your gonna go my way (which you really shouldn't xD), don't say anything. They'll be jealous of you anyway. xD

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
First of all, ignore everyone who's posted so far. I don't think they realize that they're giving advice to a 9-year old.

Second, ignore them. Kids are so so so sooooooo stupid about dating, girlfriends, boyfriends, blah blah blah. They'll tease and be stupid, but if you ignore them then they'll stop eventually.

Back