• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would have never picked up on that because I actually do dislike the anime of Shaman King, haha. If the news in March is a new anime though, I'll watch it as long as it follows the Manga, because fff Osorezan Revoir.

I never see you talk about Manga, so I assumed. My apologies. It doesn't help that I don't use MAL.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For the anime? The anime went off on some weird adventure somewhere down the line (I think after some event with Lyzerg) and ended completely differently and everything. The Manga ended and started it's hiatus after Manta's dream, ending with a Tangerine in the last scan that basically said 'incomplete' ... or something like that.

But if you saw Older Yoh and such, you probably read up to the full ending. The last chapter is basically group when they're older getting together, and then a flashback at when Hao's mother was revealed.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Compared to similar genre stuff is that really worth the time reading?

I'm more into books than manga atm, and a VN I'm playing more than book so manga isn't at the top of my priorities reading wise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Considering it's really the only Shounen I have actually finished reading, I would say so. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though, and it doesn't pick up until Osorezan Revoir, which saved the manga. Before that arc, Shaman King was to be canceled because of lack of sells when it was first being released. Shaman King, like most shounen mangas, has very mixed ratings and such.

Of course, I'm also not the big fan of Shaman King in this household. That would be my sister, who would probably be doing a better job than me at this right now.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

There is only one reason I play VNs and that is po- I mean pretty pictures and sprite extraction.​

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Playing VN's for anything other than the gay dude, I seriously hope you guys don't do that.
Spoiler:

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I forget, but have you played Phoenix Wright? Because that's technically a VN.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
1. Ah, I see, when I googled or it, I'd only get linked to sites about the united nations(Verenigde Nations in Dutch.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back