• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
Thx Bro. i iwill take it for a few minutes :bandit:
EDIT: No, i dont find anything, the only iteam that keep appearing is the moonstone, no more.
EDIT2: Lol in Fallarbor u get infinite fire stones, i earn so much money because i seel them, and probably i will edit a pokemart to sell heart scales
Actually those Heart scales appear again after some time and there is another one in Mauville city beside the game corner which also appears again. If you are not still getting those than you have patched the game with the latest beta . I thought Thunder stones appear randomly after picking. Correct me if I am wrong

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Actually those Heart scales appear again after some time and there is another one in Mauville city beside the game corner which also appears again. If you are not still getting those than you have patched the game with the latest beta . I thought Thunder stones appear randomly after picking. Correct me if I am wrong

Nope, all the things are u saying are wrong, i use Mart Editor, and i change 1 useful iteam and put a hearth scale at sootopolis, it makes sense, now i can get all heart scales i want only for $100.

blue

gucci
Years
The Heart Scale re-occurrence should be fixed assuming you have the latest patch which is the current release, as for the Elemental Stones I can't figure out how to prevent them from re spawning but I suppose that's not a bad thing eh?

Tryploshion

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
The Heart Scale re-occurrence should be fixed assuming you have the latest patch which is the current release, as for the Elemental Stones I can't figure out how to prevent them from re spawning but I suppose that's not a bad thing eh?

lol, Im using an old save, the only heart scales that is respawning is in mauville, but i wanted to edit some things
*I change useful TMs for me and chnage they for powerful TMs and i edit Mauville items and now they sell some TMs.

Years
lol, Im using an old save, the only heart scales that is respawning is in mauville, but i wanted to edit some things
*I change useful TMs for me and chnage they for powerful TMs and i edit Mauville items and now they sell some TMs.
Then how come I am wrong as you are saying yourself some of the Heart Scales are re-spawning and Suicune also confirmed my statement :\

Tryploshion

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
1 hearth scale is respawning, and im telling u that in my save these thngs dont appear :facepalm, i edited some things.
EDIT: I NEED WATERFALL TO CATCH SQUIRTLE!, WHAT!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
For some reason I can't catch the Charmander.

The pokeball cannot be seen, pressing A doesn't do anything, but it exists as I'm unable to walk past it.

Already tried re-patching several times and on clean roms retrieved from various sources, any help here?

Last edited:
Years

The pokeball cannot be seen, pressing A doesn't do anything, but it exists as I'm unable to walk past it.

Already tried re-patching several times and on clean roms retrieved from various sources, any help here?
Hey it is not hidden but lying inside the PokeBall clearly seen from normal eye.:surprised:

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Hey it is not hidden but lying inside the PokeBall clearly seen from normal eye.:surprised:

Maybe you should actually read my post. I clearly stated that the pokeball cannot be seen, and I can tell from the OP that the Charmander is inside a pokeball.

EDIT: cannot be seen =/= don't know where it is

blue

gucci
Years

That's strange, it should be at the lower end of the grassy area of Route 120 in a Pokéball.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
That's strange, it should be at the lower end of the grassy area of Route 120 in a Pokéball.

Yes it should, but as I have said, it is invisible and pressing A doesn't do anything.

Another question, I can't seem to find the rematch house in Battle Frontier. Entering the houses would be just like entering the normal unedited houses, even after beating Leader Mom and Steven.

Tryploshion

Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Yes it should, but as I have said, it is invisible and pressing A doesn't do anything.

Another question, I can't seem to find the rematch house in Battle Frontier. Entering the houses would be just like entering the normal unedited houses, even after beating Leader Mom and Steven.

Use other ROM what type of ROM u use?

Years

I wish I had an image of that place to show you what I meant. Your ROM might be causing this.

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
I wish I had an image of that place to show you what I meant. Your ROM might be causing this.

I wish you'd actually read my first post.

A picture to better demonstrate my problem: tinyurl.com/invisball

For those who didn't bother to read.

Last edited:
Years
I read your previous posts clearly. The reason I was so confident about my post is that I caught it easily where it was clearly seen. I really don't know why you are having trouble getting it even Suicune confirmed my post.
Saw your image. Check out he grass behind you. I think it could be there as well like in old betas

blue

gucci
Years
I might be editing the current Beta down for a couple of days to make some amendments such as editing teams of Gym Leaders, Elite Four members and attempting to fix any other issues that occur. I'm open to any suggestions and/or error reports that any of you come across.

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Awesome hack, I'm really enjoying it so far!

You know what's sad? My first wild encounter was a shiny Sentret but I didn't have any pokeballs :(

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2022
Bug alert! The fisherman on route 104 says the same text, but has no Magikarp. If you gave him a Magikarp, or edited his script, it would make more sense.

Back