• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Hey, isnt my SHC Card good enough for that threaD? :P And another thing about that thread, it seems rather suss that Shyguy has a dream team of shinies. Sorry if you read this Shyguy but you could be the next pkmaster.

Anyway, Im going out... ...To stalk... ...shiny Safari pokemon...

Years
Ack, things are moving slowly!

Stuff is happening. I bailed out on getting Emerald, since I have no money. Possibly after Christmas. (I'm not getting it as a present, I'm pretty sure.)

Getting a shiny in the next four days seems pretty futile, but I'll give it a go this evening. (we are still the Midnight Shiny Hunters, after all!)

Lord Jaws said:
Hey, isnt my SHC Card good enough for that threaD? :P And another thing about that thread, it seems rather suss that Shyguy has a dream team of shinies. Sorry if you read this Shyguy but you could be the next pkmaster.
You used :P! What did you do to Jaws? XD

About Shiny Guy, we use an innocent-until-proven-guilty rule around here. If we assumed people cheated for their shinies just because they're quite convenient, we wouldn't seem very welcoming, would we? And 5 of the 6 in Shiny Guy's list were resets. I've done two of them already; it's not a ridiculous claim, so we can't boot.

Lord Jaws said:
Anyway, Im going out... ...To stalk... ...shiny Safari pokemon...
On Safari pokes: PLEASE don't! What'll you do if they run? Finding a shiny in the Safari Zone is torture enough as it is; why look for it?

Edit: 1 Surskit. Ugh.
Edit2: 2 Surskits. Lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wow things are moving slow .__. looks like everyones forgot about Shiny hunting because of the festive time of year.

Well im still hunting, i just hate hatching eggs its so annoying, since i dont own a Sapphire or Ruby Cart anymore its what i have to do to get hoenn shinys... o the fun i have.

anyway, TALK PEOPLE! we cant have that **** misty club beating us can we?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
im out of my pokemon mood.... ill get into it if i get emerald..... but no cash like mm.....i dont celebrate christmas either
when d/p come out ill get an american import or maybe a special pokemon edition ds pak.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
no shiny totodile still i am pretty lucky with safari zone shiny thats where exeggutor came from caught him on the 16 balli used

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
*sigh* Shiny Absol where art thou? *Not on my game, that's for sure. LOL*

QUIZ: If you were a pokemon, what would you want be?

For me:
Gen.1) Spearow
Gen.2) Misdreavous
Gen.3) Absol !!!

For me:
Gen.1) exeggutor
Gen.2) raikou or totodile
Gen.3) bagon to evole into salamence

2 more days until christmas for me and i hope for a shiny toto before that

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015

For me:
Gen.1) Spearow
Gen.2) Misdreavous
Gen.3) Absol !!!
mine would be my shinies one from each generation xD oh wait no...... xD well:
Gen1)archanine
Gen2)steelix
Gen3)swampert <33333

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Originally posted by Link2006

i have shinys; chimecho togepi, magby and sentret(wierd green one)
*Sniff*

*Sniff*

I either smell a REALLY buggy game or a lie. Hmm, we?ll see... >_>;
Well, long time no see guys!
Even though I haven?t been hunting lately, I WON?T let the Misty Club surpass us!
Just for a little future prediction...
I?m gonna start breeding for a Shiny Torchic when I feel like completing Emerald!

Well, the reason for hunting this shiny is...Well...

WARNING: EXTREME ROMANTIC CORNYNESS COMING!

I fell in love with a guy here from PC, I CAN meet him in RL, and well, lessay Blaziken is the Pok?mon that represents him best. >_>;
Believe me, I?ve got it BAD. XD
It?s also a good Shiny Hunting motivation do you not agree? XP

WARNING: EXTREME ROMANTIC CORNYNESS HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY CORNY SELF.

Now, going back to my usual insane, comical self... (If even that.)

Hmm, if I could become a Pok?mon... I?d choose one of these...

Gen.1) Flareon
Gen.2) Umbreon/Quilava/Lugia
Gen.3) Kyogre

Just because they are some of my faves, no other real reason. XP

Also, if anyone is interested, check out my Sonic the Hedgehog parody fanfic at Other Writing. ^__^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Runasutaru said:
WARNING: EXTREME ROMANTIC CORNYNESS COMING!

I fell in love with a guy here from PC, I CAN meet him in RL, and well, lessay Blaziken is the Pok?mon that represents him best. >_>;
Believe me, I?ve got it BAD. XD
It?s also a good Shiny Hunting motivation do you not agree? XP

WARNING: EXTREME ROMANTIC CORNYNESS HAS ENDED. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY CORNY SELF.
O_oits not me sooo who? =B

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*FBN Chief Mod senses are tingling*

YOU SPAMMED.

*Bans*

Joking. XP

Well, it can?t be that hard to go to Members List, go to the W section, and look for someone with a Blaziken avatar.
Oh, just scratch that.

It?s wakachamo. >_>;

Neways, how can I contribute to the topic again...?
So, is the Misty Club ahead of us? If it is, it?ll inspire me to start advancing in Emerald. XP
And yes, I am on invisible mode. Teh ebilness. XF

Well, Merry Christmas to everyone and good luck in all your hunts, since I can?t think of anything else to say at the moment. -__-;

Edit: Hellishness, how did I forget my mUnity password? >_<

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
V(^_^)V All very nice choices in PKMN, people!

To Runasutaru: Yes, the Misty Club is still ahead of us, saddly. And Merry Christmas to you too!

I wonder if anyone will get a Shiny for Christmas? *holds up a glass of eggnog* Good luck to us all!

Years
*posts*

Yaay, I'm effort training a Wobbuffet in the Seviper patch. The Seviper hunt continues!

*sigh* Shiny Absol where art thou? *Not on my game, that's for sure. LOL*

For me:
Gen.1) Spearow
Gen.2) Misdreavous
Gen.3) Absol !!!
1G: Alakazam, Mr. Mime or something
2G: Octillery! XD Well.. maybe a Xatu
3G: Male Gardevoir! XD, or possibly a Medicham.
Something remotely humanoid would be best so I'd still be able to actually do stuff.

Link2005 said:
i have shinys; chimecho togepi, magby and sentret(wierd green one)
Yeh, I don't think a "green Sentret" belongs on our Dex. Clean up your act or risk being kicked. Merry Christmas!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
good luck, still going for toto i am hatching eggs for egg moves after i get shiny totodile for my johto team

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
My shiny hunting has been not successful at all. WoooOoOoOoooOOOo... *shakes head in dissapointment*

Years
Merry Christmas, all!

I might try and catch that silly Raikou on the way to this next mass, but who knows? So far, it's already broken free from probably a hundred Ultra Balls. I have to reset whenever it Roars. (I'm using Dugtrio; It's quite rare for Raikou to Quick Attack Duggie more than once before Roaring. Then I send out Jumpluff, Sleep Powder, and it runs of sleepwalking again.. >_<)

3 Surskits.

Edit: Yaay, I got a Raikou for Christmas! As I finally caught the bugger, I thought, "wouldn't it be funny if it was Adamant?" It is. >.<

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
>_<

Adamant Raikou... I pity you.
Well, I didn?t play yesterday, so no Christmas gift Shiny this year! XD

And I hope your luck increases ryan...
It seems like this has been a bad hunting week for everyone huh?

And yeah, even though I am not updating on Hunting stuff, because I haven?t been hunting, I will STILL help you guys maintain this club as it is, alive and VERY popular!
I like Misty, but Shinies PWN more and deserve even more recognition! XD

Years
Yaay, I got a DS today and it has a dead pixel. I'm getting it exchanged in the next hour or so. I HATE effing Firefox 1.5. I thought I found a cure for the Alt+### bug by turning Num Lock off, but that only works for a few characters, like the Alt+130 '?', but not the Alt+144 '?', which I must now paste from Character Map. I'm seriously considering going back to v1.1 just to get rid of this BS. (When you try to type characters this way, FF jumps to another page for some reason and wipes all forms; I had a nearly finished post here which it deleted.)

Raikou's found a nice place in my Pok?dex, and the FireElectric box. If I ever want one competitively, I guess it'll be time to finally rent Colo. I'd need this, anyway, if I want the other catdogs.

I've been training Wobba Fett in the Granite Cave against the army of Arons, and hoping one's a shiny so I can get revenge against the fleeing shiny lairon. YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR B?B? EVAR AGEN!!11!1 I'll be here a while.

Edit: Hooray, just noticed I was the only one nerdy enough to post on Christmas! XD

Edit2: I just got my DS exchanged. The new one's perfect!

Edit3: Wobba Fett's effort training is complete at L32. No shiny Arons, but I may continue looking. More likeky, I'll head back to the Seviper patch.

Last edited:
Back