• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Well, I can see that you're trying out CSS, pixy and it is nice too, I suppose. But yeah the arrangement is..ehh. It could've been better. The icons could've been better too. Overall, a decent one.

7.8//10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
8/10

Not sure if I like the symbols that are in your CSS box, but overall the signatureis neat as usual, Derodero.

/just waits to not get a good score because she has no CSS. ^___^

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
Nice and simple. Plusses for Red and Lyserg, neutral for the guy I don't know. Only a little text that tells you the most important stuff is okay. The lack of CSS isn't that much of a setback, [hypocrite]but a background would be nice[/hypocrite].

8,9/10, because it's almost almost perfect.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
I like it a lot. The only thing I would change is the really dark background. Maybe a bit more effects here and there would have been cool.

9/10

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
6/10 I am not fond of trainer sprites and userbars but it's still Pokemon themed.. yay. What is the young couple sprite for? If you have a pair, you should link to his/her profile. I don't think a spoiler is necessary.

Years
@ Asrodrig: 5/10. The gif is kind of amusing, I'll give you that much. Organization and alignment quite good too. It is painfully average though. 5 is the best I can give you.

@ dragoniteuser: 4/10. JPG image with meh text. Meh at best.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
9/10 Stunning CSS; nothing I could ever do. Even the mouse (rotating image :g) and hidden text.. XD The only thing that bothers me is that I think signatures should literally take up a maximum of 500x300 space. In other words, I don't like its width.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
7/10

Image is really cute! It's just kind of a setback you can't see what links you're clicking. Maybe little icons or even single letters would work instead of invisible links.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

The image is cute, though I think you should have used a smaller brush for the ice-cream Pokemon. I'm not sure I like the 'General of:' things either. Perhaps if you figure out a way to word it better, or something along the line.

Overall, pretty good job.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Simple, effective, gets the point across. I like the use of colours in it, and... Yeah.

9/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Err, no. Not a good sig. Definitely not one of the better looking ones. :(
Funny, though. XD;

4//10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Nice, I like the use of CSS, cool image, font goes well with it but I don't like the shape of the picture, and I don't think it goes well with the new theme!

7/10

Years
6/10. Banner is meh fine. Would've looked better if it were the same size as the sound bar. Speaking of the sound bar, it doesn't work. Also, the CSS is baby's first CSS; nothing more than a little effort copy/paste from the tutorial.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
CSS: Good +1
Image: Dark, but it fits the black beautifully +1
Text/Image Colors: Works very well with the black; not too dark and not too bright +1

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back