• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Eon Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Oh, sorry then i just assumed because it had a title for the game and edited tiles and what not. I did sort of skim though so i believe it will go back and check the first post in the thread to see exactly what this is suppose to be.

considering this is in the Game development section, and not the rom hacking section, I fail to see how easy the mistake is to make.

tile_test___3_by_nintendork15-d5bx7u3.png

I've added Shadows and a bored to the base of the building.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
considering this is in the Game development section, and not the rom hacking section, I fail to see how easy the mistake is to make.

tile_test___3_by_nintendork15-d5bx7u3.png

Sorry about that, just signed up here in the past 24 hours and i came across your post through the new post feature at the top of the page. Was unaware of which subforum i was in. Thanks for filling me in.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years

they looks great (BTW the door is just fantastic) theres just one minor thing, the roof (and bottom border of the other 2) looks, iunno, pixel-y I'm not sure how to explain it. Honestly, its good, I really like it, its just those 2 areas that need fine tuning, and then they will be perfect! Keep up the great job!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Guys, you're going off-topic here. Yes Elzar, it is not a ROM Hack, but people make mistakes Nintendork, try not to be too rude. They are also new to the site, remember that too! Just report in future. Now please get on with discussion on the game and leave all debate about non-game related topics out of the thread. Thanks!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Sorry about that, just signed up here in the past 24 hours and i came across your post through the new post feature at the top of the page. Was unaware of which subforum i was in. Thanks for filling me in.

Ah, I do not use this feature, nor was very aware of it. My apologize for sounding rude.

they looks great (BTW the door is just fantastic) theres just one minor thing, the roof (and bottom border of the other 2) looks, iunno, pixel-y I'm not sure how to explain it. Honestly, its good, I really like it, its just those 2 areas that need fine tuning, and then they will be perfect! Keep up the great job!

I honestly not sure what you mean by the borders of the PC andMart... :/

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I honestly not sure what you mean by the borders of the PC andMart... :/
Sorry for not being able to explain what I mean well enough:
problem.png

the one in green is similar enough to the roof you made, however, the green one is much more...smooth, yours is clunky

Please do not take this the wrong way, I'm merely trying to help you, giving you constructive criticism, I'm only trying to help you with the tiles because I like how they look, but they could be better! Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Sorry for not being able to explain what I mean well enough:
problem.png

the one in green is similar enough to the roof you made, however, the green one is much more...smooth, yours is clunky

Please do not take this the wrong way, I'm merely trying to help you, giving you constructive criticism, I'm only trying to help you with the tiles because I like how they look, but they could be better! Good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

My only compliant about your query is that you're comparing my tiles to a Gen 3 building.
So the styles wouldn't match.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
well I suppose thats true I havent used many other generation tiles, I guess I dont know what they look like, I guess they're fine then, sorry for being really picky, I only meant to help you

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I know, thanks for the help.
My apologize if I sounded mean.

tile_test___4_by_nintendork15-d5c1jf2.png

More tile insterted.

screen1-4.png
screen2-3.png

Started mapping the 2nd town and more of Route 50

Last edited:

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years

They are supposed to look pixelated. That's what it looks like in the real game.

I say well done for these great tiles. You are talented.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
They are supposed to look pixelated. That's what it looks like in the real game.

I say well done for these great tiles. You are talented.

Thanks for your kind comments! ^^'

team_neo_assualt_by_nintendork15-d5c4bg4.png

I've begun scripting, Won't someone help this old lady ?

route_51_screenshot_by_nintendork15-d5c4bhk.png

And Oh noo!! It's raining. :I

lucilid_city_by_nintendork15-d5c4hjg.png

And the Starting City.

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Oh, I didnt know, i'm not familiar with gen4 or gen5 tilesets, thank you for clearing it up ^ ^

I've begun scripting, Won't someone help this old lady ?

And Oh noo!! It's raining. :I

And the Starting City.

These look amazing, good luck, its looking great~

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Thanks guys!
More scripting is getting done:
Thuugfight.png
Thug2.png
Thug1.png
RivalBattle.png
AxelAppears.png

The Team Neo Grunt sprite is a place holder.

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
The Team Neo Grunt sprite is a place holder.

I think the Neo Grunt is really cool. Did you sprite him or is it a sprite that's already in an official game that I have just missed? If it's an original creation, I suggest you use it and just change a few things.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I think the Neo Grunt is really cool. Did you sprite him or is it a sprite that's already in an official game that I have just missed? If it's an original creation, I suggest you use it and just change a few things.

It's just a recolour.
I will do a better one soon.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I think it was Platinum's Snow Ace Trainers.

The battle system.
battle_gui_test_by_nintendork15-d5ciane.png

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I shall look into making the boxes bigger.

MysteryTrainer.png

But who is this mysterious trainer loitering around the post office?
And is Dad's parcel ready for you...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back