• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No worries. c:
This is an opossum:
Spoiler:

Sorry, picture might be huge. x:
Aren't they cute?

Edit:
Hmm, not huge. Good.

Hey, Jz. c:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
They really seem cute. I would have been sad to see such a creature struggle to breath.
Why am i so emotional?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Yeah. People assume they're mean, nasty, rabies-ridden monsters. But the one that used to chill out on my back porch (same one that was hit by a car) was really friendly.

@Jz
Pretty good. c:
I'm not coughing as much today, at least. What about you?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jz: i don't plan on doing anything special today as always. My life is so boring.
@Slender: not every animal is nasty. When they eat people's food, it's because they're hungry and some people kill them for that.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
Exactly. Besides, marsupials aren't capable of harboring rabies. The opossum that was hit actually used to eat the food we set out for the stray cats. c:

@Jz
That's good c:
Wow. It's going to be up to around 10°C at one point this week. Yup, used a converter just for you haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, I meant to point out that he at least had food. x: He was not by any means thin! Besides, it's not like he can be hungry anymore.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
We're very very close to spring. You can't imagine how much I'm waiting for the weather to go above 5°C. This winter was really harsh, -35°C almost every week >.<

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Ah, okay. Still pretty winterish here.

@Nathan
No, I know he's dead. He was the one who was hit by a car. :c It worried me that it very well could have been one of the stray cats (which might as well be my pets). One of them actually was wandering out into the road to find me that night. I carried him around with me for a while, then had to make him go back.

Honest

Hi!
Years
We're still talking about the weather... wow.

Totally random, but how many strands of hair exist on a human body, anyone know?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
And dead animals, yup.
It made me laugh when I noticed the "also dog meat" in the title. x;

...Dipu, why do you even need to know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back