• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
17. I didn't notice the new thread XD
I think I'll be going to bed soon, it's damn late out here...
Say Donavann, how did the moving go? do you like your new place?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh wow, imma miss that DLTMS0 versio--hang on this just adds up my theory more o_O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh it's nothing importan--lol at Anna's sig.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Oh it's nothing importan--lol at Anna's sig.
At what? The pic, the hover text on James, or the twocows for president bit?

Anna's very pretty-looking. She looks much better than I look :>

I am ~adorable~ :D Thank you <3 And you're nice-looking too. I saw a pic at one point~

I've gotta learn the names of people here. It makes me feel out of the loop.

HI I'M ANNA

THIS IS NUMBER 5

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I should go tell the person who got me into that game that people on here are now getting into the anime or something o3o

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

The video Don posted. Great RPG. Somewhat OK voice acting if that thing matters to you. Unique battle system <3 Awesome bosses and characters~ ...Dammit now I wanna play this game again too.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

DS. And it very much takes advantage of the dual screen in the battles; however, it isn't like TWEWY where you have to control two people at once, but it's one big battle screen.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years

DS. And it very much takes advantage of the dual screen in the battles; however, it isn't like TWEWY where you have to control two people at once, but it's one big battle screen.

13. I feel like my reaction time would hinder my gameplay experience. :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's not real-time like any of the later FF games; it's turn-based like the previous ones! And most button combos are pretty easy and iirc you don't really have to use the stylus for anything in battle.

But the game's given me my love for the name "Kyrie" (TWEWY is to blame for my love of the name "Joshua"). So yeah.

Years
15. GUYSGUYSGUYS I SAW AN ICE CREAM TRUCK!

Seriously, it was just outside my window. At 11:00 PM. But I was too lazy to run down. Plus, the stairs are at the back of the building, while I'm at the front of the building.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

For all you know, it could be a criminal under the guise on an ice cream truck person. /I think there was something like that on "Medium", once?

Ugh, the right side of my jaw hurts. It seems to be related to my right ear having yet to pop, but even if it isn't it's annoying ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back