• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Development Team Recruitment

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
FOUND ANOTHER ONE!

I have a new team member so im updating the roster!Still recruiting and looking for Spriters,both overworld and trainer sprites, a composer, another mapper, eventer, and the most important person on the team,THE SCRIPTERS!

Recruiting a Team Member

Team name:Ghost Freak Productions(Working Title)
Team Leader:Karel_kazuki
Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames, The Opera Ghost
Current Game title: Pokemon:The Long Journey
Current progress made:1-2% as far as mapping yet 2-3% on the storyline.Its coming along quite well.
Position(s) needed:SCRIPTERS ARE A MUST!!!
Extra Mapper
Spriters( OW and the 493 pkmn)!!
Composers
One more storyline advisor
Beta Tester(In order to be one,You must be efficient in the other areas that are missing.))
Timezone:GTC +U 5? or EST in the U.S.
Preferred Method of contact: Pm me on this account
Additional info:If You're a spriter,Mapper or Composer, you must show proof of work by sending me a song map or sprite-sheets .If you're a scripter,You must create a script that runs properly and send it to me to check it.I will tell you what to make in the script. If you are a storyline adviser,I want you to write a short essay on a topic I give you.I have high hopes for this project and I want the whole Poke-community and beyond to enjoy this game. If you are accepted,I will present you a copy of the storyline written so far and give an update on it every time i feel like i need to.I will do this for both your evaluation and you to see if you can make this happen.Thanks for your cooperation.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
WE ARE GROWING!!!!

NO MORE STORYLINE ADVISORS! I have two now and only one mapper.COME ON NOW WE NEED THE IMPORTANT People! Thats not to say the story isnt important,its just....well you know what i mean. Anyway now we need another MAPPER, EVENTERS ARE A MUST , SPRITERS ARE THE STANDSTILL IN THE PROJECT RIGHT NOW, so come on in and the SCRIPTERS ARE THE MAIN ONES WHO NEED TO JOIN.
Recruiting a Team Member
Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames, The Opera Ghost,Calder
Current progress made:2% as far as mapping yet 3% on the storyline.Its coming along quite well.
Extra Mapper
Spriters( OW, trainers and the 493 pkmn)!!
Composers
EVENTERS

Beta Tester(In order to be one,You must be efficient in the other areas that are missing.))
Additional info:Screw the qualifications.If you can do it,youre in....except recoloring a few sprites...Dont do that...I COULD DO THAT.....no offense...im just in an excited mood today and i dont want anything to bring me down.

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Project pokemon legendary of power

Introduction

I'm forming a team to carry out a project hackr pokémon here on the site of it and detonated in order to create a hackr Link zelda game Minsh the glass cap main character so familiar precizē users to create hackr Pokemon that tenhão willingness to carry out this project that will give the talk.
Note'm Brazilian

History

The power of Arceus is out of control about the dimensions are in total collapse endangered oa Triforce whose power descended from three elemental gods Light, Sky and earth is this enormous power maliguino kicks in and sends its legendary warrior Link to this dimension so that to get Arceus and save all the dimensions link can not count on your fairy and protective equipment or with his or her sword and esculdos lendarios but with the help of small creatures that parallel dimension aqual are called Pokemon, along with their new friends he'll have to use all the abilities of his companions managed to get up to Arceus and wipe out this scourge. so that you can return to their dimenção.Mais things are not as easy as it only getting the 8 relics spiritual passage to the temple of Arceus will be open so that not more so Link maliguina a team are behind this game will be a poder.É mixture of sprints Zelda mish cap with events and maps of pokemon for so we look forward to a project inedito.

APPLICATION FOR TEAM MEMBERS
Precizam people who really do Saibao hackrs pokémon desponiveis vacancies for this project are both so abaixo.Por apply if you know to one of the functions below.

1. Design for Sprints and Tilles, should know how to use programs for editing images to create characters and elements of the maps.

2. Mapper, you should know how to use Advance Map for insertion and construction of maps see quite know how to use Advance Map in order to add and possicionar events created by the Scriptista. Besides knowing how to use the programs history of world maps hackr pokémon.

3. Scriptista must know how to use scripts to create hackr events or editing those already existing in the rom for remodeling. He must learn to master the programs, creation and editing of the script are more comus Brush and Easy Script Maker.

4. Editor Tiles, should know how to use programs for turning any image on tile site so that you can pass to the mapper already set to put in Advance Map

5. TextEdit Game, should know the use Advance Text to enter all characters' speeches during the development of history.

6. unLZ.GBA Editor, you should understand completely unLZ.GBA to insert graphics and screen assembly Start aqual will be passed to it.

7. DJ HACK songs will be responsible for the insertion and decoding of music from any format to be inserted in hackr so it should know how to use any program that allows music to create hackr pokémon.

8. Game Designer, will responsalvel by creating designer for publications of the game so that people accept that you may know perfectly stir in Photoshop or any image editor which submits a exlente work.

This is only the initial vacancies in case we need more places to put it here because many are in each area we hope to have at least 3 members to facilitate the task please take this request seriously not asked to enter after abandoning the project because we will disclose that hackr for all or any site or forum international hackr pokémon

At entereça please send me message by PokéCommunity

Those interested please send message to me private messages for message board thank you.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years

Introduction

I'm forming a team to carry out a project hackr pokémon here on the site of it and detonated in order to create a hackr Link zelda game Minsh the glass cap main character so familiar precizē users to create hackr Pokemon that tenhão willingness to carry out this project that will give the talk.
Note'm Brazilian

History

The power of Arceus is out of control about the dimensions are in total collapse endangered oa Triforce whose power descended from three elemental gods Light, Sky and earth is this enormous power maliguino kicks in and sends its legendary warrior Link to this dimension so that to get Arceus and save all the dimensions link can not count on your fairy and protective equipment or with his or her sword and esculdos lendarios but with the help of small creatures that parallel dimension aqual are called Pokemon, along with their new friends he'll have to use all the abilities of his companions managed to get up to Arceus and wipe out this scourge. so that you can return to their dimenção.Mais things are not as easy as it only getting the 8 relics spiritual passage to the temple of Arceus will be open so that not more so Link maliguina a team are behind this game will be a poder.É mixture of sprints Zelda mish cap with events and maps of pokemon for so we look forward to a project inedito.

APPLICATION FOR TEAM MEMBERS
Precizam people who really do Saibao hackrs pokémon desponiveis vacancies for this project are both so abaixo.Por apply if you know to one of the functions below.

1. Design for Sprints and Tilles, should know how to use programs for editing images to create characters and elements of the maps.

2. Mapper, you should know how to use Advance Map for insertion and construction of maps see quite know how to use Advance Map in order to add and possicionar events created by the Scriptista. Besides knowing how to use the programs history of world maps hackr pokémon.

3. Scriptista must know how to use scripts to create hackr events or editing those already existing in the rom for remodeling. He must learn to master the programs, creation and editing of the script are more comus Brush and Easy Script Maker.

4. Editor Tiles, should know how to use programs for turning any image on tile site so that you can pass to the mapper already set to put in Advance Map

5. TextEdit Game, should know the use Advance Text to enter all characters' speeches during the development of history.

6. unLZ.GBA Editor, you should understand completely unLZ.GBA to insert graphics and screen assembly Start aqual will be passed to it.

7. DJ HACK songs will be responsible for the insertion and decoding of music from any format to be inserted in hackr so it should know how to use any program that allows music to create hackr pokémon.

8. Game Designer, will responsalvel by creating designer for publications of the game so that people accept that you may know perfectly stir in Photoshop or any image editor which submits a exlente work.

This is only the initial vacancies in case we need more places to put it here because many are in each area we hope to have at least 3 members to facilitate the task please take this request seriously not asked to enter after abandoning the project because we will disclose that hackr for all or any site or forum international hackr pokémon

At entereça please send me message by PokéCommunity

Those interested please send message to me private messages for message board thank you.

This is game development, not rom hacking. sorry

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Recruiting a Team Member
Team name: No Name ATM
Team Leader: Spike6958
Current Members: Spike6958
Current Game title: All I can say is it's NOT a Pokémon game.
Current progress made: 5%
Position(s) needed: Charaset/tileset/battler maker
Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Preferred Method of contact: Start with PM, successful applicant will require MSN or other messenger which can communicate with MSN
Additional info: sorry for the lack of info, I have been working on the battle system and other systems as well as the story, but I need someone who can do the above so that I have something to show the people when the games is announced to the public.
- - - - - - - -

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
pokemon Spirit Green

Pokemon Spirit Green
Team name: Tortal Productions(after the region's name)

Team Leader: Iarama

Current Members: Me-Game Developer,Fakemon artist, Karel Kuzuki-Writer, dinosaurodon-Fakemon Artist

Current Game title: Pokemon Spirit Green

Current progress made: I have begun to amass tiles and put them into a tileset.

Position(s) needed: A Scripter, Spriter, Extra Fakemon Artist, and tile spriter.

Timezone: -Central American

Preferred Method of contact: Email: [email protected] and PMs

Additional info: The game is being developed in RMXP. So if you wanna be a scripter have knowledge of how RMXP's scripting. If you are intrested in becoming a spriter you MUST send me at least 1 sample of your work. Please PM me if you are intrested instead of posting here.

NOTE: Main game progress(maps, and in-game development.) has been reduced while Fakemon are being created.

Last edited:

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Reposted for update.

Team name: Pokémon XENOTIME Dev Team
Team Leader: Peeky Chew
Current Members:
Peeky Chew, Creator/Plot/Mapper/Tiler
Pikarich, Polt/Creator
Wind Gale, mapper
CrazyNinjaGuy, scripter
Aquakip, fakemon

Current Game title: Pokémon XENOTIME
Current progress made: Around 20% over all

Positions needed:
Tile artist [ESSENTIAL]
Timezone: GMT
Preferred Method of contact: PM/VM

Last edited:

Karel_Kazuki

Years
the exact reason why i wanted two for each position.I havent heard from my mapper in a few weeks so im guessing that mapping has went down to 0% while the story is progressing.

Recruiting a Team Member

Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames
Current progress made:Less than 1 as far as mapping yet 8% on the storyline.Im currently mapping the overworld regions
Position(s) needed:SCRIPTERS/EVENTERS ARE A MUST!!!
Extra Mapper
Spriters,meaning Trainers and OW sprites.also you have to set the pokemon sprites in the right areas.
Composers
Anything i forgot pm me about it.

Beta Tester(In order to be one,You must be effeicent in the other areas that are missing.))

Additional info: This is my VERY FIRST PROJECT.... I do need help and will accept any that is given to me.So far im just writing plotline which is coming along nicely and i finally got around to mapping the overworld region which is doing good too.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years
Team name:

ShunGames

Team Leader:

Shun

Current Members:

Only me :(

Current Game title(s):

Eternal Abyss - ShunGames original game

Pokémon Islands of Sonata

Current progress made:

Eternal Abyss

Concept and Ideas - 96%
Sprites - 0%
Music - 0%
Maps - 0%
Graphics - 20%

Pokémon Islands of Sonata

Concept and Ideas - 50%
Mapping - 0%
Graphics - 33%
Storyline - 75%
Sprites - 0%
Database - 40%

Position(s) needed:

Spriters - 3-4
(Spriters are people who create Overworld sprites for different games. Sometimes, they may be asked to do something different from Pokémon Sprites like Eternal Abyss' Sprites.)

Scripter - 2-3
(Scripters will need to know either RGSS/2 (Hopefully 2) These people create some interesting scripts to enhance the game.)

Graphics Artist - 2-3
(Creates some interesting graphics like new Pokémon, Tiles etc. This is quite a large role.)

Composer - 1-2
(Needs to be able to write custom music to make each of the game unique. This will make the game(s) a lot more interesting)

Timezone:

GMT: London, Lisbon, Dublin, Edinburgh

Preferred Method of contact:

Gmail ([email protected]) or PM

Additional info:

Sometimes, I will be creating commercial products thus may ask for some help with that... Most of the time, I will give a deadline which items will need to be done by.

Karel_Kazuki

Years
Recruiting a Team Member
Current Members:Karel_Kazuki, HOBOGames?
Current Game title: Pokemon:The Long Journey(working on it)
Current progress made:Less than 1 as far as mapping yet 10% on the storyline.Made region Maps and sketching cities and routes currently.
Extra Mapper or two.(also if you could tell me how to use Kyledove's tiles)
Spriters:
Overworld
Pokemon
Trainers both backsprite and regular
Attack Spriters
Composers/Musicians
Storyline advisors,meaning create a part of the story.
Preferred Method of contact m me on this account
Additional info:Really need help.I have been planning this since November and have been learning everything I can to try and make a game.Sadly my computer resolution is not big enough to handle RMXP.However My Television has a port that lets me hook my laptop into it.Sadly again it isnt stable enough to stay in place so I can get a little work done.Pm me if you wanna be apart of this.If I get enough dedicated friends, We can really put this out before the year ends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Recruiting Members:
Program: RMXP
Team name: Lunar
Team Leader: Me [brokenxnote]
Current Members: Me TT_TT
Current Game title: Pokemon Lunar Void
Current progress made: the exteriors for a few towns and a forest, and some of the events in one town
Position(s) needed: spriters [must be pretty good quality, and no splicers], eventers/scripters, repairers [people who have done this before and would know what's causing certain problems], mappers for routes [and possibly water], music [either from scratch or remixes of official songs]
Timezone: Pacific [US]
Preferred Method of contact: AIM: brokenxnote or optimisticxpessimist.deviantart.com
Additional info: I've already started mapping out the region, and eventing a few simple things, like a quest in the beginning of the game. But I can't event well enough to do everything myself, so I need help. The game takes place in a new region called either Lunara, Galactia, or Celestia region. The main characters are twin brother and sister, which one is the rival depends on which one you choose. Like in the days of RSE, one of the gym leaders in their dad. There's also a few cameos from a few well known trainers of the Pokemon universe. Optional sidequests are hidden through the region. Storyline is PARTIALLY developed but not fully. Legendary Saturation, as I like to call it, is about the same as RSE generation, with a total of like 9 legendaries, give or take i believe. Only 2 of them are main story legends though, so the game wont be too heavy on playtime trying to go through a bunch of dungeons to catch super hard Pokemon haha. If you're interested in helping, or if I missed anything in this, just ask.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2010
Team name: Pokemon Bright Gold
Team Leader: paramorexd
Current Members:
--Me.
--
Current Game title: Pokemon Bright Gold
Current progress made: First Town, Bluewater.
Position(s) needed:
--Scripters, as I have no idea how to script.
--People who can create and/or insert new tilesets.
Timezone:
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Yahoo messenger: intorqueo15
Email: [email protected]
Additional info:
I'm a fairly new hacker, but I enjoy it. Any help I could get would be much appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016

Pokemon Destiny Online

Team Name

Pokemon Destiny Online

Team Leader

Damian666

Current Members

Active

Current Game

http://pokedestiny.com

Current Progress Made

A thread in the The Drawing Boar

Positions Needed

• Scratch Pokémon spriter (Event Pokemon) - front, back and menu icons
  • Overworld spriter (using FrLg Style)

Method of Contact

[email protected] or PM me here

Additional Info

• I only want experienced staff members who can produce high-quality work. Here's some examples by existing staff (this is the kind of quality I'm looking for):
  • Team_Rocket_Domino.png
  • Once you have been accepted into the staff, you will not be part of the staff but you will have some special things that most of people won't have (Rare Items, Event Pokemon and Custom Sprites)
Thanks for reading; I hope to see some interest soon! Good luck to anyone else searching for a team, too!

Last edited:

dancingonlandmines

Hanging on a moment with you.
Years
Team name:
Koltyes
Team Leader:
Dancingonlandmines AKA Jay
Current Members:
Just myself
Current Game title:
Koltyes: A Pokemon Saga
Current progress made:
Not much, a few tiles, and sprites.
Position(s) needed:
OW Spriter, Trainer Spriter, Pokemon Spriter
Timezone:
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time
PM on Pokecommunity, email doesn't get checked much.
Additional info:
I prefer to do most of everything myself, therefore the only thing I really NEED is spriters. I do some spriting here and there but, my skills still lack and I have such a vision for the game my own work is not good enough. I will provide sketches and as much detail as I possibly can.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
Years
Recruiting a Team Member

Team name:

Primordial Winter

Team Leader:
Valora17 aka Val

Current Members:
Me by my lonesome.

Current Game title:
Pokemon Primordial Winter

Current progress made:
First town complete. First route complete. Several fakemon designed. Intro (with professor) almost completed.

Position(s) needed:
Spriters (Trainers and Items)
Music...ers?
Tile Makers
Digital Artists (To help with interfaces and what-not)

Timezone:
PDT/PST, wouldn't mind help from others though.

If interested, PM me.
If accepted, AIM, YIM, or PM.

Additional info:
This game is part of two, but the second one will mostly just be an edit of the first. Here is a link to my thread which gives more information about the game(s).
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=212008

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Team name: Crystal Shards Entertainment.

Team Leader: KingCharizard(Some call me KC)

Current Members: Just Me.

Current Game title: PokéMon Crystal Sun

Demo Released: PokéMon Crystal Sun to download. 1st or 3rd post.

Current progress made:

• Music (5%)
  • Scripting (30%)
    • Custom features- 0% (this is not a top priority. however, it will become one)
    • Bug fixes and aesthetic changes- 50% (Much of this is regarding common glitches and slight changes that would cause the game to be more appealing)
  • Eventing/Game Flow (5%)
  • Maps (65%)
  • Sprite Artwork (25%)
    • OW's- 5% (including fishing, surfing, cycling of main characters, ect)
    • Trainer Sprites- 15% (some gym leaders and E4 members not done yet)
    • Tilesets- 100% (compiled tilesets for certain areas (ie: gyms))
    • Custom Tiles- ~0%~
    • Specific Character Sheets- 0% (ex: dppt fountain)
    • Item Icons- 100% (Most of these are covered, aside from 4th gen items, and custom items (mainly pokéballs) yet to be announced)
  • Graphic Artwork (12%)
    • Title Screen- ~100%~ (Highly likely to change as better versions are created)
    • Introductory Movie- 0%
    • Credits Scenario- 0%
    • Custom Screens- 5% (Screens such as PokéDex, Trade Screen, and Evolution Screen)
  • Battle Animations (2%)

Position(s) needed:
  • 1 - 2 Graphic Artists: As a graphic artist, I'll need you to help make/tweak certain screens such as loadbg.png and tradebg.png. You must make them, and us (you, other artist(s), and myself) either approve them, or point out slight errors and fix them. (or you fix them) Graphic artists can have either some of the most difficult work, or some of the simplest.
  • 2 - 3 Sprite Artists: As a sprite artist, you specialize in one of the following:

1. Tile Maker and Compiler: You create tiles for maps, and then compile the custom tiles along with already existing ones to create a tileset.
    This is a more trivial duty as there are already plenty of tiles out there. More so, you probably won't have to make the tileset, but rather just the tiles. You also help with autotiles.
  2. OW/Character Spreads: You assist me in making OW's, as they take a long time. This is one of the most important positions to me. That being said... it's very important.
  3. Trainer Sprites: You help with making trainer sprites(duh). You may have to make a few, and they may be rejected a couple of times. I'll also be making some, and you're free to reject them. I want them to be exceptional. Even if we waste a year perfecting one sprite. (I don't literally mean that...) I also may just want you to rate one, or tweak a complete one. (maybe fix a shading error a pixel or two).
    This position's importance increases with the amount of demo's released. This will also include Trainer battle sprites. (Not just hero some of the story requires you to team up with certain people in a double battle)
  • Scripter(s)*: Someone that's willing to script in missing 4th gen, and/or custom features. Also someone that is capable of proofreading and fixing script errors with the correct solution.
  • Music Specialist**: Someone who can either create custom music, or (more than likely) edit music easily. For example... a lot of the DP music has this weird sound. Some people can fix this kinda stuff with ease.
  • Event Reader***: Someone who can find the problems in events and come up with a correct solution easily.
  • Concept/Feature Ideologist: More along the lines of a fun job, this person presents to me ideas or custom features that could be incorporated into the game. This person also rates already pre-thought ideas accordingly. The entire team is on this job, and debates for features. However, only one person can actually, officially, have this position at a time. The job is also the only one where you can get swapped out. Why? This now being a team effort, I don't want to ignore the ideas of another person. (Note: You can only have this job if you're applied for something else already) o.o
*= I'll willingly accept 2-3 people for this position. That way, it can be divided into proof reader, custom, and 4th gen. Or something of the likes. This job is the most important in completing the game. This person(or people) also doubles as a playtester(s). They, however, should only focus on the script they're trying to fix, not event issues or typos.
**= This job is not top priority, however it would be appreciated.
***= The person that has this job also doubles as a play tester for the game. They must be very observant, and tell any and all bugs found.
Timezone: EST

Preferred Method of contact: You can always PM me, but the quicker way is to add me on MSN. That being said my address is [email protected]. Also, when messaging me, please remember to tell me you're part of or wanting to become a member of the team. x_X You would not believe how many times I add someone thinking I may have given out my email to them, and then they ask to cyber. ._. *sigh* hard times...(I say no when they ask, btw)

Additional info: I really don't ask for much(even though it doesn't look like it), and there's a good possibility that sometimes you won't have to do much other than give me an opinion on something. I want this to be my team, not my servants. I think I'm a fair person, and it's always nice getting to know someone.

Thanks to colbex for the template, really made my post easy. At his request i will change it if he wants.

Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work: Region Map spriter and interface spriter
Timezone: GMT
Preferred method of contact: PM plox
Examples of work: My Pixel Art thread; search through it for newer examples
Additional Info: I'm sort of a gap filler, really. I'm not great at buildings, OWs, or fakémon, but I can whack out a decent region map in no time. I'm also fairly competent at making other small interface pixels (like my Pokéballs, which I'm immensely proud of). Yeah, that's about it really. I'm not looking to join a team, but if there are some specific requests you have, feel free to let me know. Ciao for now!

Karel_Kazuki

Years
Free Agent looking for work
Area looking for work:Storyline Writer and Mapper.
Timezone: EST U.S.
Preferred method of contact: PM me
Examples of work: N/A yet But I will work on making some if you pm me.
Additional Info:I am currently trying to map out my own game.Im Not a bad Writer and I am working on learning how to script in both Java and Ruby so I have alot on my plate right now but I love it.For the most part however I can only map because that is my strength in RMXP right now....

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
Years
an announcement from
perihelion.png

Team Leader:
Starrmyt

Current Members:
Starrmyt – Leader, compiler, Executive Producer
Aquakip – Main Spriter, Co-coordinator, mapper, Art Director
Bards Sword – Plot Creator, Scenario and Plot Director
Jocelyn – Trainer Spriter
FlameKoala – Moveset Compiler​

Current Game title:
Pokémon Helio Version

Overall Progress for Demo
progressdemo.png

Mapping
progressmapping.png

Trainer Sprites
progresstrainersprites.png

Pokemon Sprites (RESPRITING)
progresspokemonsprites.png

Plot
progressplot.png

Position(s) needed:
So here's the deal. I have a good team on my hands, but the one thing we really lack is superb scripting abilities in RMXP. We have a mapper, a spriter, a moveset maker, tons of different things needed to create a great game, we just dont have the means to put it all together into one giant package. Right now we basically have maps with events, but nothing's scripted. So...

-Scripter (needs experience and please show proof of talent)

Timezone:
GMT-5

PM one of the following please:

Additional info:
None

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2012
Team name: Pokemon A/C
Team Leader: Nimmy23/Nero-Zero