• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
You rang? Heh, I'm always around, I just don't always have anything to say. I have not been shiny hunting much lately, I had started back and then got busy with Christmas. After New Year's Day I will probably get back to fishing for my shiny little heart shaped fishy, luvdisc. (maybe I will make a resolution, heh)

I'm watching The Waterboy right now, I have only seen it 535 times so I feel like I should really watch it again. (Alligators are ornery because they got all them teefs and no toothbrush) Yes, I know it almost by heart.

Wow shinyhunter, a Shiny Pikachu! YAY for you! Are you going to keep it a Pikachu or do you plan to evolve it? Pikachu is always a good catch, shiny or not. I wish Pikachu was as powerful in the game as he is on the show.

I'm going to go watch my movie now, hope you all had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year. (for those of you that do not celebrate Christmas, just have happy days!)
Kim

*edit* my daughter gave me the Toys R Us Pikachu GBA sp. for Christmas. It's so cute! And it has the new brighter screen.. I really like it. She also bought me the DS case with Pikachu on it.. I'm Pokemoned out.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Welcome Back! I knwe i saw you! But before i didn't see you around 'not posting' xD :(

Oh well, i hope you enjoy ur new GBA =D

Years
ok dont be mad at me i use a gs and warped to navel rock to sr for lugia and ho oh so dont be mad

akidaheart i plan on evolving it sooner or later just not now

well no new shinys i am home alone cleaning my room so i will get some hunting in then

anyway here are my targets

emerald:ho-oh, lugia
sapphire: rayquaza
fire red: not sure maybe back to dratini
leaf green: eevee

well wish me luck

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
Meh, i don't see whats wrong with that- as logn as you don't use the GS to actually make Lugia or Ho-oh SHiny themselves... just use it so you can get to them, i don't see anything wrong with that xD

Years
yea i would never use a game shark to hack a shiny not even if i had one and i was despret which i am not cause i just got a shiny yesterday so i dont expect a shiny for awhile but i never found a shiny in my emerald since i started it over and found that shiny zigzagoon when i was sring for shiny treecko so maybe i will get a shiny in my emerald soon

Ullion

Years
IcIc... well right now, im in the Power Plant trying to find an Electabuzz to catch so i can train it up.... oh ya i think eh looks cool, but they could change his shiny so its a whole different colour adn not just a different shade >.<

Ullion

Years
Ahaha, i foudn the Electabuzz. It took 45 minutes of pure runnign around to find one, but i killed by accident and it took another hour and a half to find the other one, so now im training the one i caught to kill Lorelei, then i have to figure what every1 else is doing in teh E4 XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have been SRing for shiny torchic for a while but with no luck. As it is holidays have been staying up till 4am hunting and sring i hope i get it soon i have spent a few months on it so it cant be far away.

Ullion

Years
Nope, and I'm glad it isn't. It is brave nature, so =D I'm only using this one to help with the E4 then I'm using him to breed with a Ditto for babies until I get a modest natured Elec.

Years
ok i got my targets all line up now so listen closely

for emerald you may or may not know that i warped to navel rock to sr for ho-oh and lugia so right now i am hunting ho-oh

for sapphire i am taking a break from regirock to sr for shiny rayquaza i just have the sudden love of haveing it in my shiny collection

in fire red ive been jumping around alot i know but now i am staying in one place and that is seven island i am training pokemon while hunting shinys my main targets are as followed larvitar, skarmory, and i might go and get unkown but i am not sure yet

leaf green is the game i havent touch in about three weeks i am still going for shiny eevee not only to get all evolves by cloning but to also get a shiny vaporeon on my shiny team i am going to construct for d/p so look out cause kill and run will own a shiny team and own your team with it

wish me luc k

Years
I used to be in this club but when i gave my Sapphire to FuFu3000 i figured i should wait until i gt another game to post. And now I just got a new Leaf Green and I am currently SRing for a Shiny Lax (near celadon) and i have about 75 SR. So i want to ask if I can Join the club again. I had a Shiny Skarmory with a Serious nature but I gave that to FuFu as well. So I will be SR for this Lax while i wait for the answer

Ullion

Years
You're already in, giving away the game doesn't mean your out of the club, does it? >.>

Anyways, nothing new, and training the Electabuzz isnt very hard >:]

Years
You're already in, giving away the game doesn't mean your out of the club, does it? >.>

Anyways, nothing new, and training the Electabuzz isnt very hard >:]

I just asked because I have been gone since early October and I didn't know if I was deleted off the member list or something so I just wanted to ask to be in the club and be on the safe side.

Ullion

Years
Ha, i'll try to Mr.P!

And well I don't see why you would be deleted, but eitherway, WELCOME BACK!

And Happy new years too yall! >.>

Oh and btw, the club isnt that active for the last few months anywyas, so dont worry ><

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
Okay so in sapphire i'm gonna hunt in Mt. Pyre again because thats where i got my shuppet and who knows maybe some luck will rub off me again!

Last edited:
Years
I've switched to SRing on my GBA b/c it is easier to SR. Although the lighting is horrible so it means I have to be extra careful when I SR so I don't mistake a blue Lax for a green one. I guess that just makes it more of a challenge; wish me luck!

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I'm just training my Team on my Emerald right now, no shinies. My team is Kirlia Lvl. 27, Marshtomp Lvl. 27 and Ninjask Lvl. 22, of course some of you may not care....lol.

Back