• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Serpentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
Playing your latest demo and there is a game breaking glitch. I went through Diglet's cave and into Pewter, and the game crashes whenever I try to leave the city.

However on a positive note I did realise that the part where you have to enter a code to get into the room was actually just me not understanding the format of the code.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
This hack looks great! Very unique in the way that it incorporates so many regions; I'm downloading now to give it a go.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2013
This looks great, I think I'll try it out!
Also, I've been working on my spriting (It's LOADS better than it was my first time at this forum), I could sprite for you, I'm great at Gen3, I'm pretty good at Gen4, and I suck (really bad) at making Gen5. If you need Gen4/3 styled graphics, just ask me and I might be able to help. :)

~koolkat

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
I must have missed this.

Don't post in dead threads. It's a rule. Read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back