• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen That's a Florges of a different color!

Years
Vivillon has its own thread, Florges is getting one too!

Which Flabébé did you get, red, white, yellow, blue or orange? Perhaps you caught more than one.

So which would you say is the most beautiful out of the five variety of Florges?

And how do you feel about this Pokemon as a whole? Was it a good teammate?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I never knew Flabebe came in different colors. I always run into a red Flabebe and just end up on catching the red. Looking at the pictures, I like both red and white. I've used it once in battle right after I caught it and then I boxed it right after I got Bulbasaur from Professor Sycamore.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I like florges a lot, and it's one of my favorites from gen 6. Sylveon exists though, and I prefer it a little more.

My favorite is the pink color, and blue is a close 2nd.

Years
Florges is a stunning pokemon, I absolutely love its design! It's all extremely powerful and honestly has been very useful in battle.

Personally, I love all of its colours, however, I'd say orange is probably my favourite.

Last edited:
Years
The first flabébé I ran into was yellow. This is not surprising when I look back because I was walking through the yellow flowers on route 4 and that is where it is the most common.

Had I gone hunting specifically for flabébé then I might have sought red since red's been my favorite color since I was 3, and a red Florges happens to also be pretty dramatic. Though I realized soon after that I had other options for flabébé, I didn't see any reason to set mine aside. They all looked cute and my yellow one had a good nature.

I really have trouble picking a Florges because all of them look very nice. Florges is a really well-designed pokemon and with my yellow one I was just fine. It looked like she has a natural blonde with a crown of Rapunzel like hair, braiding flowers into it!

My Florges was a great wall and wish passer and the fairy Pokemon I ultimately used on my first Y teams.we were friends till the end, she was there helping out against the elite four and the battle maison. I was glad when I got pokebank and could safely transfer her to other games. I still have Victoria.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 15, 2019
I have all 5 colour variants of all 3 of the evolutions (except shinies).

I think I prefer the darker colours, red and blue, the best.

The white is a pain. I understand the white Flabebe only has a 1% chance of being white in X/Y. But thankfully they retain their colours when breeding, so once you catch one you can breed for two more to evolve.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I really like them all. The blue may be my favorite. I think they all look good on normal Florges, but for shiny Florges I definitely like blue the most.

Years
I love the concept with Flabébé's evolution line and its different-coloured flowers. My fave is probably the blue one, especially with the shiny Florges since that colour looks very appropriate with the purple body.

I actually got a shiny orange Flabébé as my one and only successful Poke Radar shiny in X. Shame she has a terrible nature that weakens one of her good stats.

Back