• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Here it is:

Name: Ryokami Nina Kilebb (from wolf, canine, and dog in japanese, latin, and arabic respectively)
Nickname: Kami
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearance: see attachment. Wolf for is black with the end of the tail and the mane scarlet red (like hair of the human)
Personality: Ryokami is pretty hyperactive. She has a hard time sitting still or listening. Human doctors said it was ADHD, but she knows it comes from her werewolf nature. This makes her a poor student, even though she does her best to overcome this problem. Ryokami does her best to be nice. She will be cheery and kind to others, but she has to try. She does this so she at least appears good and maybe get friends. She honestly wants to be good and really does try. However, she is instinctually extremely short-tempered and stubborn. If enrages enough, she will snap back to her instinctual personality. In this state Kami can get fairly violent and overreactive. Luckly, she has taught herself to control this so now it happens rarely.
Her werewolf state, however, is a different story. She can hardly control her insticts and tends to enter the enraged state with even little reason. Often she will just bound around endlessly to burn excess energy and attack anything that tries to oppose her.
History: Ryokami was born to a "normal" if not wealthy human family. She was the 4th child of two older brothers and a sister. As a kid she was unaware (pun intended) of her werewolf side and was always just though of as crazy and moody. however, in mid-childhood, she began leaving the house at night as a werewolf and running in the nearby forest. When her family found out, she was quickly outcast. She ran away into the woods to live alone most of the time in her werewolf form. She was lonely though. She had no idea there were others like her until recently. After years of this living in this fashion, another youkai found her and too her in. She was taught sociality, manners, and how to control her form before being sent to the youkai academy to learn how to live as a youkai.
Dorm: Dorm-C

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Saw Beegu's SU pretty good. Ryokami seems to have a complicated life in her childhood. :D Your SU is accepted! Right PS? Beegu's SU is interesting?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
i'm gonna submit the IC thread tonight, when it's accepted we begin~

IC posted, now we have to wait till it gets accepted :3

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Finally done. It took longer than expected on this due to the fact my computer sucks, so I had to use Wii net and 3DS net to make this.

Name: Tyrant Storm
Nickname: Wolfy
Youkai: Werewolf
Appearance: As a human, Tyrant has short brown hair, somewhat dark skin, and green eyes. He has some amount of muscular build from his werewolf form, but not all of it. Outside of school, he normally wears a black cloak with a red tribal design, but the secondary color and design is different every day due to the hundreds of cloaks he owns. He normally wears black boots with a blue fire design, but like his cloaks, the secondary color is different every day. Occasionally, Tyrant wears a pair of black gloves, even with his school uniform. In his werewolf form, Tyrant has dark brown fur with crimson fur near his claws. He still has his green eyes, but otherwise, he'd appear looking like your average werewolf.
Personality: To the opinions of common Werewolves, Tyrant is somewhat normal. He perfers to eat meat over most things, but the scent of it could easily lure Tyrant in if he isn't distracted by something else. Tyrant doesn't have too many problems controling his wolf instincts. Although, if he's angered, his wolf part of him will attempt to take over, which will result in him trying to fight his instincts so he won't turn fully. In a case that requires a leader, Tyrant would be quick to become the alpha and lead. He perfers alone time for some peace and quiet, or to sort out his anger problems. Tyrant does tend to get a bit secretive around people he doesn't know. He does have a deep hatred for witches to to something from his past, and he'll normally growl at one. In his werewolf form, he'll act mostly on his wolf instincts instead of his human thoughts. Tyrant tries maintaining control of himself so he won't kill innocent people, but he loves the thrill of the hunt, even in human form.
History: Tyrant was born as a full wolf in a large pack that lived in a large forest. None of them had any knowledge of humans until one night. The pack was attacked by a few witches. The elder wolves were killed, and the young ones were spared...except Tyrant. The witches took Tyrant from his pack and set a curse on him. Tyrant became half human, half wolf. His wolf half was restrained by a special seal of a crescent moon. The seal only worked until the moon rose into the sky, turning Tyrant into a werewolf. While influenced by his wolf instincts, he killed all the witches who were involved in stealing him away from his pack. Once they were dead, the seal on his werewolf form was broken. Around that time, Tyrant had to learn most basic human actions to blend in like speaking English and holding stuff with his hands instead of his teeth. After learning most human actions, he returned to the forest of his wolf pack. They quickly knew Tyrant's full wolf was dead for good due to his scent, and they abandoned him. Tyrant was also unable to blend into human society because of a few things; his unhuman actions, no manners at all, and no control over himself or his powers. He spent most of his time wandering around with no hope of being being able to make something of himself. At the age of fourteen, he was taken in by a Youkai. Tyrant was taught how to fully control his powers along with learning how to be a regular human. After three years of power control and lessons on being human, Tyrant was sent to the Youkai Academy to be taught on how to live his life as a Youkai.
Dorm: Dorm C

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
KoboraX-Um, don't we already have two werewolf SUs here? I'll let PS decide that. You're accepted!

Ok, I'm gonna see if I can finish my SU tonight.

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD- he had reserved a spot as werewolf :p but you're right, there are three now, but one is a teacher, and teachers can be any youkai they want ^^

KoboraX- character accepted ^^ i add it to the list when i get out school later today :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Done with my SU. I'm glad I'm not writing this a third time! >.<

My SU

Name: Ryuu Ricardo Rojas

Nickname: RRR

Youkai: Vampire

Appearence: See Attachments (Left: Human Form. Right: Vampire Form.)

Personality: Ryuu is very ill-mannered & rude. He's not the nicest being you'd like to speak, & a little known fact, don't gloat around him either. Ryuu is known to be very quiet & anti-social, so his voice is sometimes hard to hear.He is quick to anger & will ty to beat you, which is why you shouldn't gloat around him. He doesn't like being nice either, nor does he want to.

Ryuu prefers to stay in the shadows. He doesn'treal like attention, nor in public. When he angers, he'll fight the one who angered him, unless it attract attention or its in public. He likes things to be secretive. He rathers get through the day & go to sleep so he can rest. He likes sleeping & tomato juice. Oh, the taste of tomato juice relives him of his problems. If he doesn't have tomato juice for at least 24 hours, he can get cranky.

History: All Ryuu can remember in his childhood is the dark past. He's standing right in front of Youkai Academy, remembering his lonely past.

As a child, Ryuu lived with his two parents in a little village. It was usually dark all the time, so there were also lamposts around. He lived here since he was born to the day he turned 5, at least that's what his parents told him. His mother always treated Ryuu nicely. His father, though, resented him. Those two never speak much.

One night, his father invited him out to a field to have a father/son time. No sight of him. Then angry sounds were heard, an angry mob was coming. They had torches & pitchforks. The one leading the mob was his father, yelling at Ryuu's direction to leave their place. It was directed at Ryuu. He ran away from the angry mob but tripped. Luckily he was able to hide in time. The mob passed by. So much noise it staggered Ryuu, & then it triggered a past memory.

A baby was lying on the floor, seeing two people that looked like vampires. They were struck down & killed by one person of a mad group. A woman came over to the baby & picked him up. She was his mother. The one who killed those vampires, was his father. But wait...those vampires were Ryuu's real parents. The other two aren't his real parents.

The memory made Ryuu so angry he came out of hiding & confronted the angry mob. Fangs grew out of his mouth, & he killed his adoptive father. After that he fled the field back to his home with the mob chasing him. He packed his stuff & glanced at his mother. She was wondering what was going on, until it finally came to her. She never had any bad intentions for Ryuu, even when she first found him. He climbed out the window & fled the village, never to see his mother or home again.

The past ended for him as Ryuu comes back to reality. Life was hard when he grew. Youkai Academy will fit right for him, but things will never be the same.

Dorm: A

Years
I just finished my SU, though just incase you don't want to go back to the last post on the first page, I will copy it here.

Also, could my character be in Dorm B? If he must stay in C, I understand.

Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD- wow o.o its gonna be hard for sapph to befriend him xD interesting history SD! I guess that his personality really suits his history :3

Maniac_Reader- accepted :) intressting history ^^ it's okay to transfer him to Dorm B :)

Sapphire Rose

Years
SD- ...why are you always getting so fast irritated by me...? you're Co-GM you're character is automatically accepted...

Last edited:
Years
just for curiosity's sake, does the lolipop that snowpeople suck on have any predetermined flavor, or is it flavorless and only serves to keep them from melting or releaseing thier power? (or whatever happens when they take it out)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Rafael- when the IC thread gets accepted we begin

Maniac- you can choose flavors, it is ment to just keep the body cool so that the snowboy(girl) won't have it hot.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Name: Seto Taisetsu
Nickname: Zero
Youkai: Snow Boy
Appearance: Seto stands at about 5'9 with a light brown skin color and moderately muscular body as he is working out steadily. His hair is short, buzz cut style and colored a very dark brown, his eyes give people the assumption that he is always glaring at something or someone and his mouth shows that he is always "frowning". He has one large scar on his lower torso indicating where there once might have been a blade cut or some kind of surgery. He usually keeps his hair cut short, but occasionally forgets and lets it grow wild(loose not afro-like)

To and usually outside of school Seto would wear a long white jacket with a color that covered his mouth and most of the lower half of his face. Under that jacket he would wear a dark blue T-shirt under a silver chain. He wears black jeans with a another silver chain connecting a belt loop to his pocket. He always wears black gloves, even when sleeping, and he wears black boots with a blue outline on them.

Personality: Seto is an introvert, like most people of his race, but he does have a few friends who he coincidentally met. His social skills aren't quite up to par with the more social creatures of the Youkai Academy, so he tends to be very frank and straightforward with his words when he speaks, which is rare. Some people have prejudiced-ly named him as a stalker but his friends think of him more as a protective unseen guardian, as he is known to come to their aid whenever they are in need. His eyes can speak volumes without him actually having to, for those strong enough to look him directly in the eyes which was like staring into two orbs resembling the coldest parts of Pluto. He is not shy, but he rather prefers to be alone at times, and others he will be watching over his friends.
Few people have had to see the plain fury that Seto will exert when his friends are messed with or bullied, he has grown to be more of a school-wide legend rather than just a student. He also doesn't tolerate being followed, hypo-critic as it may seem but it annoys him, and he responds first with a warning, not exactly a threat, just a calm glare then he takes action, known to knock the follower unconscious and leave them there disappearing almost immediately after; he will not leave someone in an area in which danger is sure to approach.

History: Seto had been a student at the Youkai Academy since freshman year, but even then the sight of him was scarce. He didn't make too many friends freshman year, but there were a few that had followed him curiously and he had allowed them to talk to him, he didn't use many words but mostly responded with shrugs, nods or plain blinks and usually keeps his hands in his pockets rarely taking them out even when fighting. Due to his fighting ability he had been named one of the strongest freshman in the school, even though his actions weren't commonly seen within the school. His grades are solid B+ and his courses are usually completed inside his room from his computer, or a friend would come to deliver notes and homework they had for that day. He seems content with his status within the school and doesn't fear the disciplinary committee, either because he is cocky or he just knows that they won't act against them. He has never actually had to fight any of them however.

Dorm: A

Last edited:
Back