• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Picture here! My Zigzagoon Pic to be exact

• Thread starter Gym Leader Roxanne
  • Start date

Gym Leader Roxanne

It's a long time since I did any real art because of school and work. Heres my first artwork since then. Please comment on it. I worked hard on it during a school day. n_n

Can't upload it... I will upload it when the attachment size changes.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
http://www.deviantart.com

^_^ Sign up there and just give us the URL.. that's what I do and I like it better because then I can give the URL to multiple boards without using up space or bandwidth for uploading stuff. =X

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Cool! You also go to DeviantART, Lightning? That's soo wicked! ^^

Yes, Roxanne, I highly suggest that website and to give us a linkie to there! Cus it saves u a lot of trouble, trust me! ^^;

Lightning, if u post pics there, can u give me a link to ur pics at DeviantART so that I can see them? ^.^ My link is here (for anyone who wants to see them, beware, not all my pics are that nicey. I'ma have to get rid of 'em soon enough.. But feel free to look at them, everyone!)

BookGirl2003.DeviantART.com/

So.. umm.. please tell me what u think!! ^^;;;;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I've seen this before right? It was pretty neat~ zig! LOL

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Wow !! that is the best pic ever !! i seen done by you wow you been practing Great Job!!!!

22sa

Years
Yah, not the one I thought of but still cool XD

22sa

Years
Gym Leader Roxanne said:
and you must be thinking about my avatar.. then.. ROFL!
Yup. That's exactly right. :p

Back