The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Ruby [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2011 (3:40 AM).
Thunder Master-GameFreak

Nature: Calm
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
    Giratina can't be caught without a Master Ball, which isn't obtainable at this point.

Also I recommend Giratina and Zoe should be treated like trainer battles. Even with Shadow Tag, there are ways to escape.
    Too late, already caught them xD. Didn't feel like training my pokemon past lvl 75 since there wasn't any good training spots around. And, their stats are really uber ^^;; no wonder I couldn't beat Zod or Zoe *Whatever his name is*. I was how ever, able to beat Giratina with plenty of Hyper potions, revives, and a Steelix.

But, with the other poke after him. I wasn't able to beat him, since his attacks literally knocked all my pokes out with one hit.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
    Old December 5th, 2011 (6:42 AM).
    Meowna Fan

Nature: Jolly
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gamefreak089 View Post
    Too late, already caught them xD.
    ...How? Did you glitch a Master Ball or cheat one?
    Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
    Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
    Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
    Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
    Times I've ninja'd people: 3
    Old December 5th, 2011 (7:21 AM).
    Thunder Master-GameFreak

Cheat one... although, thinking about starting a new game. So, I can use a different Pokemon set :p. Or, I can release both Giratina and the other one so it can make the game more challenging.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
      Old December 5th, 2011 (12:03 PM).

Nature: Quiet
        Reading all the posts about how hard the last event fights were for some of these people makes me in shock...

the only thing you need is a Venusaur with leech seed and a Dohydra for some good deffences and like 5 revives.. and almost forgot neeed a poke with reflect/light screen , Beated all three bosses on the first attempt with only pokes of level 40-50
        Old December 5th, 2011 (3:16 PM).
        Meowna Fan

Nature: Jolly
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by atie View Post
        Reading all the posts about how hard the last event fights were for some of these people makes me in shock...

the only thing you need is a Venusaur with leech seed and a Dohydra for some good deffences and like 5 revives.. and almost forgot neeed a poke with reflect/light screen , Beated all three bosses on the first attempt with only pokes of level 40-50
        I agree. It's not just about brute force. My favorite weapons are loss of accuracy, poisen, and Leech Seed. With those inflicted, you just need to wait a few turns for a definate victory.
        Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
        Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
        Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
        Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
        Times I've ninja'd people: 3
        Old December 7th, 2011 (5:51 AM).
        Oh Hai Thar~

Nature: Careful
        Hi pipz... Final patch is up.
        The download links are on the first post after I finish uploading them, though.
        Anyway, here are a few notes to bear in mind before switching from your previous game into the new final released game...

1. Save inside your house, or (in Bad Mode)inside your evil team's base...
        2. If you just started playing the game, if possible, please start a new game if you wish to play the latest version.
        3. Or if you don't want to start over, just make sure that you finish the event where Ryan gives you HM Rock Smash before switching the game.

And after you switched the game, please talk to the pyramid-guide-thing. Why? 'Cause I updated some old scripts' flags so berries will hopefully grow... =/

I am in a bit of a rush, so yeah...
        I hope you'll enjoy the game.

If there are problems or glitches, please don't hesitate to post it here, and if possible, with screenshots...

Thanks~

Old December 7th, 2011 (6:54 AM).

GREAT!LoG was completed!That's exciting!This is my favorite hack!
          Hacks I support:

Hacks I'm working on:

Old December 7th, 2011 (8:49 AM). Edited December 7th, 2011 by M.L.
          Invisible

Now i will play it fully thanxs im so glad its finsished (or mainly done )

ill post some bugs once im done but also one thing at the first ranger base on my way to silkwood he says they had a problem with electrcity so they built windmills thats inncorrect windmills are to pump water from underground wind turbines are to get electricity just thought i would say that :)
            Old December 7th, 2011 (12:36 PM).
            Memento Mori

LOG is complete! Awesome!
            DJG I am bowing to you because what you did is enormous!
            I will start playing as soon as possible .D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
            Old December 7th, 2011 (1:13 PM).
            Trapped in a demented reality.

First off, congratulations on finishing the hack. I'm sure I'm gonna love the final outcome once I get to the more interesting parts of the game.
              However, here's a few glitches I spotted right off the start...

1)

After the encounter with Ryan, Kevin talks and then walks off. Once you disappear from his eyesight and go back to where he was, he will stand there and give you this message.
              This, however, disappears once you talk to Light in the port.

2) *Missing screenshot*
              As I continued downwards, I saw Light standing in the patch of grass, where the Ralts event was supposed to happen. I talked to him, then the screen immediately gave me an option to choose one of my two Pokemon. Whatever I did next, caused my game to freeze and I had to restart from my latest savepoint. Thankfully, it wasn't that far...

3)
              I talked to Richard. Then went back to Rainbow Town. Then talked to Light and fought him. I'm supposed to fight Janice next, right?
              Well, she isn't there. And I'm completely stuck and don't know what to do from here on. :/

I hope I can get around this one and continue bug-spotting, because it would suck seeing this hack who was worked on so hard get stuck so early on because of a scripting clash...

Otherwise, this is promising. Thank you for this, buddy! ;)
              Old December 7th, 2011 (2:33 PM).
              Oh Hai Thar~

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NecroFlame View Post
              First off, congratulations on finishing the hack. I'm sure I'm gonna love the final outcome once I get to the more interesting parts of the game.
              However, here's a few glitches I spotted right off the start...

1)

After the encounter with Ryan, Kevin talks and then walks off. Once you disappear from his eyesight and go back to where he was, he will stand there and give you this message.
              This, however, disappears once you talk to Light in the port.

2) *Missing screenshot*
              As I continued downwards, I saw Light standing in the patch of grass, where the Ralts event was supposed to happen. I talked to him, then the screen immediately gave me an option to choose one of my two Pokemon. Whatever I did next, caused my game to freeze and I had to restart from my latest savepoint. Thankfully, it wasn't that far...

3)
              I talked to Richard. Then went back to Rainbow Town. Then talked to Light and fought him. I'm supposed to fight Janice next, right?
              Well, she isn't there. And I'm completely stuck and don't know what to do from here on. :/

I hope I can get around this one and continue bug-spotting, because it would suck seeing this hack who was worked on so hard get stuck so early on because of a scripting clash...

Otherwise, this is promising. Thank you for this, buddy! ;)
              Did you start a new game or did you continue from a previous saved file from the previous beta versions?

Old December 7th, 2011 (2:52 PM).
              Mostly Dead

Quote:
              Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

Did you start a new game or did you continue from a previous saved file from the previous beta versions?
              I run into this problem as well, after I fight light I get no Janice...
              Old December 7th, 2011 (3:38 PM).
              Belgian pokémaster xD

Nature: Timid
                I'm having the same problem, after a fight with light (which appears again if you return to the place and makes your game freeze) i come to an empty gym and I'm kinda stuck there. I just started playing it again since today, downloaded everything from scratch so I think its an new ingame error.
                Old December 7th, 2011 (8:48 PM).
                has left

Nature: Brave
                  heyo! i know you are getting all these questions, but I have a request --> You're world map looks awesome, and I think everyone would benefit if YOU made a tutorial on how to do it. The tutorials on the community don't explain things very well and I think it would be amazin if you could. Oh, and you definitely got my vote for Hack Of The Year
                  Old December 7th, 2011 (9:28 PM).

Congratulations on the final release! I think I'll wait before the bugs in it are fixed before playing it, but congrats anyways. :D
                  Old December 7th, 2011 (10:33 PM).
                  Hell Angel

I cant find shadow valley now chaomega said that i have 2 find giratina at shadow valley but where is shadow valley?
                    Old December 7th, 2011 (10:41 PM).
                    Invisible

I have been playing just about to face Vincent haha i have found only one error (tile error) but other than that its going so great love the game man ;)
                      Old December 8th, 2011 (12:21 AM).

Nature: Brave
                        i was not ur supporter earlier as once i played ur old beta and fund many glitches and very difficult but now as i see u released the final beta which would b bug free with in games level control,i am downloading it right away and becoming ur supporter just like i am supporting ur other hack
                        CONGRATS ON FINISHING LoG......
                        Old December 8th, 2011 (3:11 AM).
                        Oh Hai Thar~

Okay, so I used the wrong ROM to create a patch. =/
                        I will be reposting the fixed versions' links on the first post after I finished posting this post.
                        I am really really REALLY sorry for this guys. :(

Anyway, yeah, I hope you can retry to download it and hope you guys will enjoy the game. ;)
                        Also, please report any bugs if you spot any, and if possible, include screenshots. Thankies.

Old December 8th, 2011 (5:58 AM).

Hmm... would it be possible to ask for hints on what to do after the main storyline is complete?
                          I'm really bad at figuring these out by myself... and I managed to 'catch' Shaymin, but haven't been able to figure out other events I could activate...

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
                          DJ I Love You
                          Old December 8th, 2011 (10:40 AM).
                          Pokemon Expert

Nature: Relaxed
                            Hey dude, awesome game. I played continued my old save of the game from the pre beta 5.8 and I did the good side story. I went 2 get giratina, got him and tried 2 use him in a battle but the game crashed. Just thought I should mention it. Gud luck it da game.
                            Old December 8th, 2011 (11:02 AM).

How do I battle the Hevah League?
                              They say I need 8 badges but only got 7...
                              so where is the Location to get the Eight badge???
                              Old December 8th, 2011 (11:12 AM).
                              Pokemon Advanced Trainer

atie the 8th badge is on leon empire it the pricess
                                DJG AWASOME JOB GREAT FINALY LOG IS FINISH(IT SOME BUGS:p)
                                AND I PASS THE POKE LEAGUE AND I HAVE BREATHENA AND I TALK TO DEVIEL THAN THE EXPLORER AND DEVIEL DESEPER WHAT I DO NEXT?

sorry for my bad english:nervous:shaymin fan:P
                                Old December 8th, 2011 (11:25 AM).

Nature: Adamant
                                  hy,i apllied final patch and it works but i it wont load my save from prebeta 5.8,pls help .

currently playing-pokemon ruby destiny-life of guardians:passd main story-waiting next beta.
                                  Pokemon ruby snakewood-

http://www.dark-members.forumotion.net
                                  Old December 8th, 2011 (12:21 PM).

hi, destinedjagold
                                    I need your help !!!!!
                                    I get the 4 Dragon God, YiYan, Felinar, HooH, Baby Lugia and i battle againt the champ Joseph and I don´t know what I have to do :(

Pls help me
                                    lg zhen
                                    Closed Thread

Quick Reply