• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Huh? Oh yeah, the rules say strictly no advertising xD But that's for OFF BOARD RPs. Meaning RPs on a different forum than PokéCommunity, or a MMORPG or anything like that. Advertising PC roleplays in this thread isn't wrong :3

Years
LOL, whatever. I'm here for one purpose- OUTRIGHT ADVERTISING. :P

I'm not gonna put up some fancy designer's ad but just to scream over the megaphone that.....

"THE NEW LAND RP IS NOW OPEN FOR INVITATION!!!!"
If you think you can handle the professions of chapter-styled RPs(No, I'm not being biased here xP), then come over and have a party with us. (No alcohols, I'm afraid. x3) Come down, NOW! (Or else my Lunatones will come after you! XD Hehehe....)

So, what are you waiting for?? Buzz over to my signature where that mediocre link is there for a 'wise guy' like you to click over. And voila, you're in Underland (Not wonderland, dumb Alice!), the Mad Chatter will be pleased with a peach parfait to see you. And....of course, my trump card.....RHCP IS THERE TOO! XD

(This advertisement is brought to you by the number 3 and the letters 'L', 'O', 'L'. And also it's copy-left-ed. So don't you dare rip off me, or I'll rip off your skin. :P)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You shouldn't use me as a magnet :| I doubt it'll work, even xD I'm amazed att all the living RPs that are going on right now. The players really seem to have fun.

Years
Hehehe, I might end up having to pay tax for advertising here, but I can't help it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting to you *drum rolls* TRACKERS: AVATAR OPERATION! Calling all Tron fans! Enjoy a sip of technological tea over at our cyber fiesta! See you there!~ :D

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
*kicks dia away* if you want to join a great up just check this out

The End has Finally Come by Roserade

don't let the name deceive you it ain't that bad :)

It has a great system including the grunt system, but most of all, you can be almost anything in the RP. I'm a leader of a bad guy team muahahaha lol.

We need one more to be the Leader of sector A (cities and grunts included) and we can start! Example.

Being a grunt: You may become a grunt. You must have two pre-set pokemon determined by your Sector Leader. One of the three will assign you your two and you are allowed to choose your other 2! You may choose to or not choose to follow your leader's decisions, but you will accept the consequences. Maybe you will perish for disobediance, but is it may be worth what you wish to fight for.

a Justice officer: The last possible choice that you can take part in is being a Justice Officer. Your job is to hunt down the Vortex Leaders, find them, and defeat them. This may be the most dangerous job of all, for infiltrating a HQ is far more difficult than it sounds.

and lots more :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just realized the RPA of May isn't up yet. I'm sorry for that, again.

Actually, it doesn't have to be lead by me. If you saw the last RPA (Roleplay Awards), you know the drill.

If you want to lead the RPA of MAY, write me a PM convincing me that you're the right person for the job. It would help me a lot. You can come up with new categories, as long as there aren't too many.

Here is the last RPA, for March: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244695&highlight=roleplay+awards

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
@ Aura Lucario: Maybe if it had a good plot. But it'd be fun.

It'd probably be better written than the series because it's written first person through teenage view-points.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
so what do you guys think of a Percy Jackson RP?

(from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, and the Heroes of Olympus series (Jason))

No, Lu, just no. :D What can I say? Not a fan.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
it's greek :) and i'm just asking.

see Silver's new RP, based on Maximum Ride? I'm actually planning to make an RP similar to that one, only that it's based on Percy Jackson series. just asking to see if it's popular, if it's not I won't bother.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

Actually, it doesn't have to be lead by me. If you saw the last RPA (Roleplay Awards), you know the drill.

If you want to lead the RPA of MAY, write me a PM convincing me that you're the right person for the job. It would help me a lot. You can come up with new categories, as long as there aren't too many.

Here is the last RPA, for March: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=244695&highlight=roleplay+awards

If there is a 'Best Rookie RP' Category, I think I know who would win it...just kidding. :D

Years

I can help you with it(My exams are over!) It's ok if I come up with a few more categories? And who's gonna be giving the emblems, though I wouldn't making some(but I'm not good at it xD), but I might need help. :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You can make emblems and suggest them to me if you want :) When I want new emblems for the Roleplay Corner to be put up, I suggest it in the staff forum.

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
so what do you guys think of a Percy Jackson RP?

(from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, and the Heroes of Olympus series (Jason))

That actually sounds pretty fun with a good plot. If and only if it had a good plot would I think about joining though. If you want some ideas I would love to help you out with creating it.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Yeah it would only be fun with a good plot. Excellent plot. Because it's just so meh otherwise.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think it's fun that we've got so many non-pokémon RPs rolling now. Creativity flows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back