• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scavenger Hunt

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
PCX SCAVENGER HUNT

How well do you know PC? Inside and out, you would say? Ready to pick out some clues and follow them till the end? Well then step up and accept the difficult challenge ahead of you in the PCX Scavenger Hunt!

a

RULES

Hyd6a.png
Follow all PokeCommunity rules.
Hyd6a.png
Do not spoil any of the hints in this thread. If you do, you will be immediately disqualified and I will be very disappointed in you for spoiling it for the rest of the searchers.
Hyd6a.png
Similarly, no collaborating on clues.
Hyd6a.png
If no one reaches a certain clue (about halfway through) by the time the event is half over, I will start giving out hints.
Hyd6a.png
If hints are given out, then it will be two hints per person, and you must PM me directly and ask for a hint while telling me where you are.
Hyd6a.png
You can only enter on one account; no entering on multiple accounts and possibly getting multiple hints.
Hyd6a.png
To enter the Scavenger Hunt, post below saying that you wish to enter. Otherwise I won't know who to give the participation emblems to!

NOTE: Many people reached the clue I was referring to in the rules, so no hints are going to be given out.

a

DATES

This event will run the entire Get-Together. It may take you the entire Get-Together to find all the clues, or you may not find them at all!

a

EMBLEMS

While the emblems are not complete yet, there will be 3 of them depending on how far you get into the hunt. So don't give up!

a

FIRST CLUE

For all of you waiting impatiently to get started, here's the clue to get you going!

High in the air is where I stay
In Fukiyose, on the runway.
To start the hunt, come find me
Or at least my account on PC.

a

ENTRANTS

Bold/italic members have finished the puzzle!

Retro Bug
Avishka
Thomas
pokeskate
vaporeon7
glitchguy
RedFan
Chrysogenum
AlexOzzyCake
Olli97
jimsta

danaxe
MIAU
GolurkIsDaBomb
AWsquared
krazzikk
Zupplu
Hamako-chan
Impo
johnny18
Curious.
kokotko
ChaoticLapras
TheFallenUmbreon
Quickster
DarkAlucard
Sector Revenge
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
gunnerpow7
Virtual Headache
Cid

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
This seems like fun I want to enter.

One thing though I'm using a dark theme so I can't read your layout at all without highlighting it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This seems like fun I want to enter.

One thing though I'm using a dark theme so I can't read your layout at all without highlighting it.

Oops, the code to make the font black was mistyped. Thanks for the heads-up!

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
Years
Ok so I'm assuming once we find the correct place to go for hint another hint will be clearly visible? Cuz I don't know if I'm right or wrong lol

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2012
I feel like I can actually solve at least one hint this time around ...
So yeah, count me in =]

(Also, is the second clue already up ? You did say that it could take a while for clues to be up and I have a suspicion )

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ok so I'm assuming once we find the correct place to go for hint another hint will be clearly visible? Cuz I don't know if I'm right or wrong lol

The hint itself should be pretty obvious, it'll either be a rhyming quatrain or look clearly 'off' in the place it's posted in. It's a matter of deciphering the hints that's difficult. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ehh why not, I'll enter! Looks difficult but I'm sure it's not that hard :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I feel like I can actually solve at least one hint this time around ...
So yeah, count me in =]

(Also, is the second clue already up ? You did say that it could take a while for clues to be up and I have a suspicion )

Sorry, I missed this! All the clues are in fact up. Good luck!

pokeskate

Lerroux says "bye-bye!
Years
Still a bit confused. Think I got the answer, do I wait for another clue or the clue should be on the answer to the first clue(which would mean I didn't find the answer lol )

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Each clue leads to the next clue. You might have to find a certain page, or do a certain action to reach the next clue. You'll know when you're at the end.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've certainly found the first 2 clues, but confused what to do with the second... Also found what seems to be the last clue by mistake whilst browsing the forums xD

Back