• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Joker Game Returns: The Thonks Win!

Years
hqdefault.jpg

Recruiter nahhh xD

In though...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
R E C R U I T E R

editing in team info soon

Threatening Thonks

Tired of being dismissed as a low-quality meme, and for their lack of showtime in the new modern masterpiece: The Emoji Movie, these vengeful Thonks have dedicated their life to the shady dealings and business practices of gangs. Double-cross them and you'll soon be re-thonking your decision.

Last edited:

Sparkin

EDIT: Actually, nah, I'm gonna be an agent.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
I'm in, recruiter for the Group Against Yesterday's Silence, or G.A.Y.S for short.

Originally founded to aid against the growing rift in secrecy, the G.A.Y.S quickly found themselves in the foreground of media attention. Both due to their outlandish dress, but also due to many members of society not accepting a change to the system.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
oh well. let me be recruiter if theres shortage.

Magikarpet Ride, a ride full of fun and splashes

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh look, this thing is back

nice to see the return of some of my stolen css. kek

I'll be the fifth recruiter. Why not. gimme a second

The Faerie Armada for Global Subordination, or FAGS.

Some might call them radicals, but they prefer to think of themselves as humanitarians here to lead mankind to a new era of peace. Their methods? Global unity! Some have labeled it "subjugation," but don't worry your little mortal heads about that slanderous propaganda! Faeries just happen to be from another dimension, and they just happen to have magical powers and an assumed air of superiority. Does that make them arrogant, tyrannical overlords? Of course not! They just want prosperity through obedience. So give it to them, for your own good and well-being.

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Hello. I'm a representative of the Guild of Murderers, Assassins, and Narcoleptics. Pleased to meet you all! :)

As one of the word's leading espionage organizations, we pride ourselves in employing only the best agents and being quick and efficient in our jobs. We're always looking for new allies in the field of espionage, and as representative I would like to join this endeavor to discover the next best organization as a free agent. I hope we can get along swimmingly, as my employers are always enthralled at the idea of new friends with which to cooperate with.

Back