• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Jade

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Which level does Bounroo evolves at (if it evolves) and does it stay the same type? Same question for Kirchief.

Years
Congrats on your beta release. I'll check it out and provide some feedback if you'd like.

Thank you! Feedback is always welcome. :]

Which level does Bounroo evolves at (if it evolves) and does it stay the same type? Same question for Kirchief.

Bounroo will evolve at level 33 but its evolution won't be implemented until the next beta. It does stay the same type. Kerchief evolves at level 20 into its second form.

If it's something people are interested in, I can add a guide about the Pokemon available in the beta onto the OP so everyone knows when each Pokemon evolves and what not.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2024
Thank you! Feedback is always welcome. :]

Bounroo will evolve at level 33 but its evolution won't be implemented until the next beta. It does stay the same type. Kerchief evolves at level 20 into its second form.

If it's something people are interested in, I can add a guide about the Pokemon available in the beta onto the OP so everyone knows when each Pokemon evolves and what not.

That would really be awesome and useful to most of us I think.

Years
That would really be awesome and useful to most of us I think.

It wasn't that difficult since I already had a spreadsheet going for them, so here you all go!

NOTE: Some of these Pokemon have some areas listed under Encounters that do not exist in the first beta, that is because this sheet was ripped from my master sheet in which I'm doing roadmapping/planning for the rest of the game and i'm too lazy to edit them out

Click here for the PDF Download

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
The fakemon are holding this game back just a tad, everything else seems top notch but the fakemon designs and sprites are not that great overall. Now don't get me wrong they're not the worst I've seen in a game they just need a little refining in the design and spriting department to improve their appearance and have you saying "now that's a pokemon". In the end that's just my opinion and you guys really don't have to change anything if it's too much work and you actually feel strongly that your fakemon are already as good as you can make 'em.

Last edited:
Years
The fakemon are holding this game back just a tad, everything else seems top notch but the fakemon designs and sprites are not that great overall. Now don't get me wrong they're not the worst I've seen in a game they just need a little refining in the design and spriting department to improve their appearance and have you saying "now that's a pokemon". In the end that's just my opinion and you guys really don't have to change anything if it's too much work and you actually feel strongly that your fakemon are already as good as you can make 'em.

I put a lot of labor and love into most of the Fakemon (and my brother did on several as well) but of course they aren't perfect and we are fully aware! I'm not a great artist, and more importantly, I have many other tasks to accomplish on this project, so the quality isn't up to par with those fakemon games that have a whole team dedicated to designing/spriting their creatures. However, I really appreciate your and everyone's opinion. Shoot me a personal message regarding whichever Pokemon you'd like to see revamped and we'll do our best. We certainly have our own list going right now. n__n;

Also, thank you so much for your nice comment, I'm glad you enjoyed other aspects of the game.

Years
Small update: We now have a twitter page set up as well as a discord server!

Follow us here for quick updates and art reveals, etc!
Join our server here to ask the devs questions and get advice about the game, and make suggestions!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
just curious, what are the base stats for tazorch and its evolved form? I expected them to be more physically oriented battlers

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Never noticed this before but I am liking the look of it so far peps, will have to give it a go when I get some free time

Years
Nice Work! Keep it going!
thanks dude :]
just curious, what are the base stats for tazorch and its evolved form? I expected them to be more physically oriented battlers
in the current demo tazorch is primarily special and volmanian is a mixed attacker (equal base 88 atk stat). stats on all pokemon are subject to change in the future
Never noticed this before but I am liking the look of it so far peps, will have to give it a go when I get some free time
thanks man! you got nadal or joker today?

game development has slowed quite a bit as i've been busy lately but some good news - a lot of the pokedex has been designed and many fully sprited thanks to our art team consisting of XiareMorris, GatoPhilia, and Deepzekrom. shoutout to them for all their hard work

further, a new area to show you, with some new Pokemon (featuring a Volmanian redesign by Gato) - Ibex Coral Reef!

MI9tk9n.png
8XEzYbz.png

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
alright cool I gotcha. I'll keep that in mind when I play again

Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
game is fun and can not wait for the next update. Hope it will be out soon. willit start off from where you hve to go back to the one place you were asked to go to on the third floor in the office?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Oh, my, this looks so good! I love me some Marleaf, what a cutie <3. Downloading it right new to test it, screenshots look great. Ah, I thought it could be cool if it had more variety of sprites among the trainers (all the 'lass' trainers, for example, have the same sprite, so maybe changing up their clothes or stuff like that could be cool, maybe even having them wear shirts with the fakemon on it would be fun to see).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I put a lot of labor and love into most of the Fakemon (and my brother did on several as well) but of course they aren't perfect and we are fully aware! I'm not a great artist, and more importantly, I have many other tasks to accomplish on this project, so the quality isn't up to par with those fakemon games that have a whole team dedicated to designing/spriting their creatures. However, I really appreciate your and everyone's opinion. Shoot me a personal message regarding whichever Pokemon you'd like to see revamped and we'll do our best. We certainly have our own list going right now. n__n;

Also, thank you so much for your nice comment, I'm glad you enjoyed other aspects of the game.

As for which to revamp, Tazorch looks pretty clumpy and a bit weird. Maybe give it some more shading instead of all pure black and some dimension.

Years
alright cool I gotcha. I'll keep that in mind when I play again

Cool!

game is fun and can not wait for the next update. Hope it will be out soon. willit start off from where you hve to go back to the one place you were asked to go to on the third floor in the office?

We're aiming for players to be able to pick up where they left off.

I think the sprites are looking more and more polished

That's great news!

Oh, my, this looks so good! I love me some Marleaf, what a cutie <3. Downloading it right new to test it, screenshots look great. Ah, I thought it could be cool if it had more variety of sprites among the trainers (all the 'lass' trainers, for example, have the same sprite, so maybe changing up their clothes or stuff like that could be cool, maybe even having them wear shirts with the fakemon on it would be fun to see).

A stretch goal for us is to customize every trainer class in the game, so that is something we're aiming to implement.

As for which to revamp, Tazorch looks pretty clumpy and a bit weird. Maybe give it some more shading instead of all pure black and some dimension.

We're one step ahead of you; Tazorch was already redesigned and resprited, as well as its evolution Volmanian, which you can get a sneak peek of in the screenshot in my last post.

No quantifiable update for you all at this point - we're working on finishing up the material up to the fourth gym at the moment. One announcement is we are looking for trainer spriters so if you're interested in joining the team and you are great at spriting trainers - preferably the entire kit (in-battle sprite, OW, VS sprite/back sprite if necessary) - send me a message.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
What would be hilarious is if Volmanian gets a signature move referencing Looney Toons' Taz in the form of some kind of flaming whirlwind-based tackle. I know real Tasmanian devils cant do that but it would be a nice little homage to a popular character. I can see it having base 85 attack power, be a physical attack (since in the cartoons Taz would obviously have his victim in claw/bite/punching range) and be highly accurate with 90-100% base accuracy. As for an effect it could have a high critical hit ratio.

Years
This is amazing game, i am looking forwad to play it and download it! I think this has an potential to be an full canon to the commercial game, and have game freak promting it. :D

Back