• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
@SomariFeyWright: He was on today much earlier (check his profile) but he hasn't responded to any of us as far as i'm aware.

@Everyone: I'm sooory for not posting, I've had a spike in activity as of late. I'll make sure to post today or tomorrow. Also, I just wanted to make it clear that Tarin will be keeping her mask on until she's convinced to take it off.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@SomariFeyWright- Yah. He gets on, but so far hasn't responded. I'll message him again today.

I'm also sorry for the lack of posts, stuff going on recently.

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Alright, I'm giving pokeman two mpre days to respond to Lutaro. If he doesn't get a response at all tomorrow, then I'm moving Lutaro to the main group and my acknowledgement of him will be nullified.

Apologies if this is the wrong way to handle it, but I want to do something again.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Somari: That's fine. I have contacted him and he has not responded, so I may have to remove him from the Rp soon...

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Posted.

@DarkPokeball: Have fun being Tarin's eternal slave! (Cloff will now be one of the 'items' she's buried with)

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Hey I'm back, and hopefully I can get a post in by the end of the week, hahah. Sorry for any inconvenience I may of caused, school started again :P

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Huh... My reply's up.

@Jov006: Don't worry, I'm sure Garde won't kill you or anything. Its nice to have you back, after all!

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Sorry for not having posted in a while guys, I've had a really busy weekend. Hopefully I'll have something up by the end of the day.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Sorry if I'm seeming inactive, i'm just waiting for Dansparce to reply. Regardless, it's been too long so I'll go ahead and post and hopefully get Cloff properly aquainted with teh Shepherds.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Sorry for not posting DarkPokeball. The ironic thing was that I had just finished my reply, but you ninja'd me XD.

I'll re-write it now.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I've posted. Sorry for taking so long, school started up so I was very busy.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@ Nideous- I understand, hope everything turns out ok!

EDIT: Alright, chuckles? You might not be finished with your SU yet, but I can already see some issues with your SU. First of all is grammar and spelling errors, mostly forgetting commas and periods. Secondly, if you are finished, I would like you to flesh out his personality section. Everyone has some quirks, likes or dislikes that make them who they are.

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yah darkpokeball! We totally got this. Once we wrap up the end of Chapter One we can move on to the next chapter.

Back