The PokéCommunity Forums Community Square Meet & Greet
New Users' Hangout

Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old August 2nd, 2012 (8:54 PM).
EarthSong's Avatar
EarthSong EarthSong is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: ennis,texas
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 5
    Hello there everyone. ^_^ I'm EarthSong and i just joined, literally about 20 minutes ago. It was a fateful encounter coming here, and I hope i get to meet many people here.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old August 2nd, 2012 (8:58 PM).
    Hikamaru's Avatar
    Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
    tranquility base hotel and casino
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 25
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 49,993
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ArtsyPokemon View Post
    Im Luxx and I like most of the same stuff you put!! ^o^ like crafts and drawing. :)
    Hi Luxx, and welcome to PC!

    They call me Hikari (I don't usually mention the 10 but it is there).

    Have a great time and remember to read the rules or contact a moderator!
    __________________
    starry windy | tumblr | poketrivia | supporter | friendcode
      #78    
    Old August 2nd, 2012 (9:20 PM).
    Meganium's Avatar
    Meganium Meganium is online now
    git gud or get r e k t
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Galveston, TX
    Age: 27
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 16,847
    Great to see you all, NintendoQueen, ArtsyPokemon as well as EarthSong! A great welcome to all three of you. :3

    EarthSong, congrats on making your first post here! :D 20 minutes ago that's not a long time! Why not make an intro thread so we can get to know you a bit better? Of course, you don't really have to do that. :D But it'd be quite awesome. :P

    NQ, I've been planning to get back into crafting, it's like...an old hobby of mine. xD
    __________________

    discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
      #79    
    Old August 2nd, 2012 (9:29 PM).
    Hikamaru's Avatar
    Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
    tranquility base hotel and casino
     
    Join Date: Mar 2011
    Location: Australia
    Age: 25
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 49,993
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EarthSong View Post
    Hello there everyone. ^_^ I'm EarthSong and i just joined, literally about 20 minutes ago. It was a fateful encounter coming here, and I hope i get to meet many people here.
    Hi EarthSong, I am Hikari.

    PC is like a friendly community where everyone loves Pokemon. You will certainly make new friends here!

    Contact me via VM if you like, I'm friendly but a little bit quirky.

    - Hikari10, Master of Oshawottz
    __________________
    starry windy | tumblr | poketrivia | supporter | friendcode
      #80    
    Old August 3rd, 2012 (7:53 AM).
    Sheep's Avatar
    Sheep Sheep is online now
    (๑꒪▿꒪)*
     
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 23,429
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EarthSong View Post
    Hello there everyone. ^_^ I'm EarthSong and i just joined, literally about 20 minutes ago. It was a fateful encounter coming here, and I hope i get to meet many people here.
    Hello there, EarthSong! :3 I didn't mention it in your intro thread, but your username is really pretty haha. How're you liking it here so far?
    __________________
    pair family twin mal llsif bandori battle server
      #81    
    Old August 3rd, 2012 (8:42 AM).
    EarthSong's Avatar
    EarthSong EarthSong is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: ennis,texas
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 5
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cirno View Post


      Hello there, EarthSong! :3 I didn't mention it in your intro thread, but your username is really pretty haha. How're you liking it here so far?
      Why thank you Cirno. ^_^ and its been pretty good, there are many nice people so far, and I"m excited about the art here.
        #82    
      Old August 3rd, 2012 (9:52 AM).
      NintendoQueen's Avatar
      NintendoQueen NintendoQueen is offline
      The Queen of Nintendo
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Location: Northwest, Indiana
        Age: 29
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 159
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by docowocool View Post
        Welcome to PC, NintendoQueen! It's nice to see you finally got here, ChaoticLapras!
        Hi! Thank you docowocool! :] It's good to be here!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ArtsyPokemon View Post
        Im Luxx and I like most of the same stuff you put!! ^o^ like crafts and drawing. :)
        Hello! You like the same things I do? Awesome, so we shall get along just great! ^_^

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cirno View Post


        Another belated welcome to you, NQ! <3 Crafting arts sounds pretty interesting, I always told myself I'd try scrapbooking as a kid but never did do it. XD; Though I guess it's never too late to start lmao.

        From your profile I see your favorite Nintendo games are Mario/Pokemon, which is pretty cool! As much as I love games I was sadly never much of a platform gamer outside the DS (minus Pokemon/some Okami/occasionally Kirby). D': Which is mostly because I don't have a TV in my room and don't really like bigger consoles.
        Hello and thank you Cirno!!
        Oh, I have been getting more and more interested in crafts [and plus it gets expensive buying all that paper and such!] Luckily, Kmart has stuff for cheap! ;p

        Yes I do love Mario and Pokemon a lot. I've been playing Mario since I was 3 years old on the Original NES. I don't mind the bigger consoles [the bigger the better ;] haha just kidding].

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
        Great to see you all, NintendoQueen, ArtsyPokemon as well as EarthSong! A great welcome to all three of you. :3

        EarthSong, congrats on making your first post here! :D 20 minutes ago that's not a long time! Why not make an intro thread so we can get to know you a bit better? Of course, you don't really have to do that. :D But it'd be quite awesome. :P

        NQ, I've been planning to get back into crafting, it's like...an old hobby of mine. xD
        Hi Megan, and thank you for the welcome! So what sorts of things have you been crafting? I want to do scrapbooking. That'd be fun.
        __________________

          #83    
        Old August 3rd, 2012 (10:06 AM).
        Red99's Avatar
        Red99 Red99 is offline
        World Champion
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Location: Owen Sound, Ontario.
          Age: 18
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Rash
          Posts: 92
          Hey, I'm here to welcome all the people who joined while I was off somewhere else! I hope you all have a great time here! As you may notice, I like to make new friends.
          __________________

          Don't listen to all those rumors about me, I'm just your average everyday Pokemon trainer!
            #84    
          Old August 3rd, 2012 (10:11 AM).
          Sheep's Avatar
          Sheep Sheep is online now
          (๑꒪▿꒪)*
           
          Join Date: Oct 2006
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 23,429
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by EarthSong View Post
          Why thank you Cirno. ^_^ and its been pretty good, there are many nice people so far, and I"m excited about the art here.
          Really glad you like it here so far, Earth~! :D

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by NintendoQueen View Post
          Hello and thank you Cirno!!
          Oh, I have been getting more and more interested in crafts [and plus it gets expensive buying all that paper and such!] Luckily, Kmart has stuff for cheap! ;p

          Yes I do love Mario and Pokemon a lot. I've been playing Mario since I was 3 years old on the Original NES. I don't mind the bigger consoles [the bigger the better ;] haha just kidding].
          Haha, the only Mario game I played was the very old one on N64. XD; No idea what it was called but I played it with my grandpa a lot when I still lived in Europe. I'd love to pick them up again, but there's so many Mario games I don't know which to try!

          And to echo the above post, I'd also be more than happy to be anyone's friend, since meeting new people is part of what makes the forum experience so great. (:
          __________________
          pair family twin mal llsif bandori battle server
            #85    
          Old August 3rd, 2012 (2:24 PM).
          NintendoQueen's Avatar
          NintendoQueen NintendoQueen is offline
          The Queen of Nintendo
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Location: Northwest, Indiana
            Age: 29
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 159
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cirno View Post


            Really glad you like it here so far, Earth~! :D



            Haha, the only Mario game I played was the very old one on N64. XD; No idea what it was called but I played it with my grandpa a lot when I still lived in Europe. I'd love to pick them up again, but there's so many Mario games I don't know which to try!

            And to echo the above post, I'd also be more than happy to be anyone's friend, since meeting new people is part of what makes the forum experience so great. (:
            Was this game Super Mario 64? Also, yes I love making friends on forums. It does make a great experience on forums. :]
            __________________

              #86    
            Old August 3rd, 2012 (9:14 PM).
            LightningShy's Avatar
            LightningShy LightningShy is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: Oregon, US
              Age: 21
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 19
              Hey guys! :]

              I'm super new here, and so far the only thing I've done is request a mentor.

              I really hope to meet a lot of new people here, and develop my Pokemon master skills farther. ;D

              From what Ive read on here so far, you guys are so friendly! Woo! I was so happy to find that out.
                #87    
              Old August 4th, 2012 (5:15 AM). Edited August 4th, 2012 by hackersonms.
              hackersonms hackersonms is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 6
                Hello there midnight im Pheap btw full name is sopheap everyone calls me pheap Nice to meet everyone here :)

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by LightningShy View Post
                Hey guys! :]

                I'm super new here, and so far the only thing I've done is request a mentor.

                I really hope to meet a lot of new people here, and develop my Pokemon master skills farther. ;D

                From what Ive read on here so far, you guys are so friendly! Woo! I was so happy to find that out.
                Hello im pheap whats your name? nice to meet you also hoping to make a lot of new friends here too :)
                  #88    
                Old August 4th, 2012 (5:25 AM).
                Siyass Siyass is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  Hey all just saying hello, my name is Siyass, but people usually stick with Siy.
                  I am from Johto, Ecruteak City and for the most part am a Water Pokemon trainer.
                  However my main team has only one water type and consists of Eclipse(Espeon), Felix (Feraligatr), Milton (Magneton), Cornelius (Minccino), Herman (Heracross) and Rocky (Steelix).
                  I occasionally have a Pidgeot for flying and prefer Johto and Kanto regions.
                  I look forward to getting to know people here, and am always interested in a battle.
                    #89    
                  Old August 4th, 2012 (5:31 AM).
                  hackersonms hackersonms is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 6
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Siyass View Post
                    Hey all just saying hello, my name is Siyass, but people usually stick with Siy.
                    I am from Johto, Ecruteak City and for the most part am a Water Pokemon trainer.
                    However my main team has only one water type and consists of Eclipse(Espeon), Felix (Feraligatr), Milton (Magneton), Cornelius (Minccino), Herman (Heracross) and Rocky (Steelix).
                    I occasionally have a Pidgeot for flying and prefer Johto and Kanto regions.
                    I look forward to getting to know people here, and am always interested in a battle.
                    hey hello im pheap nice to meet you Siyass what pokemon version are you playing?
                      #90    
                    Old August 4th, 2012 (10:19 AM).
                    Sheep's Avatar
                    Sheep Sheep is online now
                    (๑꒪▿꒪)*
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2006
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 23,429
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LightningShy View Post
                    Hey guys! :]

                    I'm super new here, and so far the only thing I've done is request a mentor.

                    I really hope to meet a lot of new people here, and develop my Pokemon master skills farther. ;D

                    From what Ive read on here so far, you guys are so friendly! Woo! I was so happy to find that out.
                    Yep, we really are! n_n PC has the best section dedicated to new users imo, Meganium90 has really made it super great!

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Siyass View Post
                    Hey all just saying hello, my name is Siyass, but people usually stick with Siy.
                    I am from Johto, Ecruteak City and for the most part am a Water Pokemon trainer.
                    However my main team has only one water type and consists of Eclipse(Espeon), Felix (Feraligatr), Milton (Magneton), Cornelius (Minccino), Herman (Heracross) and Rocky (Steelix).
                    I occasionally have a Pidgeot for flying and prefer Johto and Kanto regions.
                    I look forward to getting to know people here, and am always interested in a battle.
                    Hey there, welcome to PC! Why not create an introduction thread so we can get to know you better? :D
                    __________________
                    pair family twin mal llsif bandori battle server
                      #91    
                    Old August 4th, 2012 (11:44 AM).
                    LightningShy's Avatar
                    LightningShy LightningShy is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Location: Oregon, US
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 19
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hackersonms View Post
                      Hello there midnight im Pheap btw full name is sopheap everyone calls me pheap Nice to meet everyone here :)



                      Hello im pheap whats your name? nice to meet you also hoping to make a lot of new friends here too :)
                      Thanks! My name is Autumn. It's nice to meet you!
                      __________________
                      Outside of the Pokemon world, my interests include:

                      Drawing[http://hatehatersmadly.deviantart.com/], and... Reading/watching a ton of Fairy Tail.




                        #92    
                      Old August 7th, 2012 (8:03 AM).
                      droomph's Avatar
                      droomph droomph is offline
                      weeb
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2011
                      Location: nowhere spectacular
                      Age: 21
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 4,291
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LightningShy View Post
                      Hey guys! :]

                      I'm super new here, and so far the only thing I've done is request a mentor.

                      I really hope to meet a lot of new people here, and develop my Pokemon master skills farther. ;D

                      From what Ive read on here so far, you guys are so friendly! Woo! I was so happy to find that out.
                      Ewww unfriendly people.

                      Well a lot of us here online have problems with talking to people irl so we're on here instead! /totally off-topic

                      So hi Autumn I'm droomph/Shane! Call me whatever you want though. Ughhhhh though I'm actually Chinese which is really weird :P

                      You're very nice, and it seems you love to hang out with people! Two things I like in a person!

                      Well, this isn't the best place to hang out quite exactly. So, which forums have you been hanging out around since you've joined?
                      __________________
                      did u no there r 21 letters in the alphabet
                      o i forgot 5
                      uraqt


                        #93    
                      Old August 8th, 2012 (8:18 AM).
                      Soar's Avatar
                      Soar Soar is offline
                      n00b
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Location: Virginia
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 124
                        Hi guys ^_^
                        Whatsup? Im new here :D
                          #94    
                        Old August 8th, 2012 (10:41 AM).
                        Sheep's Avatar
                        Sheep Sheep is online now
                        (๑꒪▿꒪)*
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2006
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 23,429
                        Hi there, Soar. <: Welcome again to PC! n_n Glad you've been enjoying yourself here so far and making some posts~!
                        __________________
                        pair family twin mal llsif bandori battle server
                          #95    
                        Old August 10th, 2012 (12:56 PM).
                        Castform's Avatar
                        Castform Castform is online now
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Location: Weather Institute in Hoenn
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 20,591
                        Hi, I'm Jellicentfan1 and just wanted to say hello. Been a fan of the site for years and finally decided to join!
                        __________________


                        Administrator


                          #96    
                        Old August 11th, 2012 (10:37 AM).
                        Sheep's Avatar
                        Sheep Sheep is online now
                        (๑꒪▿꒪)*
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2006
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 23,429
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
                        Hi, I'm Jellicentfan1 and just wanted to say hello. Been a fan of the site for years and finally decided to join!
                        Welcome to PC, Jellicantfan! Why not make an introduction thread? It looks like you haven't yet, and I'm sure all of us would love to get to know you and welcome you to the forum. n_n Glad you've been enjoying the forum so far, though~
                        __________________
                        pair family twin mal llsif bandori battle server
                          #97    
                        Old August 11th, 2012 (1:08 PM).
                        Giurob94 Giurob94 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          hello guys i'm very glad to meet you and i wish to make many friends and to talk about pokemon


                          Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
                            #98    
                          Old August 11th, 2012 (6:18 PM).
                          Meganium's Avatar
                          Meganium Meganium is online now
                          git gud or get r e k t
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Location: Galveston, TX
                          Age: 27
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 16,847
                          HEY EVERYONE! Haven't forgotten about this thread. <3 Just checking in to see how everyone's doing! As you may or may not see, if you have any problems, questions, concerns or anything, you can always contact me! Welcome aboard <3

                          Wanted to go ahead and break the ice here. Summer is almost over here in the US. (oh noes D:) Anyone excited to go back to school?
                          __________________

                          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                            #99    
                          Old August 11th, 2012 (6:33 PM).
                          Hikamaru's Avatar
                          Hikamaru Hikamaru is offline
                          tranquility base hotel and casino
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                          Location: Australia
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 49,993
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by jellicentfan1 View Post
                          Hi, I'm Jellicentfan1 and just wanted to say hello. Been a fan of the site for years and finally decided to join!
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Giurob94 View Post
                          hello guys i'm very glad to meet you and i wish to make many friends and to talk about pokemon


                          Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
                          Hello there you two. I am Hikari, the Master of Oshawottz.

                          Have a fun time in our community and I might check back on you guys.

                          - Hikari10
                          __________________
                          starry windy | tumblr | poketrivia | supporter | friendcode
                            #100    
                          Old August 11th, 2012 (6:49 PM).
                          Sheep's Avatar
                          Sheep Sheep is online now
                          (๑꒪▿꒪)*
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2006
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 23,429
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
                          Wanted to go ahead and break the ice here. Summer is almost over here in the US. (oh noes D:) Anyone excited to go back to school?
                          Ugh, I'm dreading going back. Absolutely cannot wait to graduate. XD; I've been having a rough time in my school but knowing I should have 3 or 4 semesters left (less if I take summer courses next summer) puts me at ease~!

                          And welcome to PC, Giurob94! It's great to meet you. :D
                          __________________
                          pair family twin mal llsif bandori battle server
                          Closed Thread

                          Quick Reply

                          Join the conversation!

                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                          Sponsored Links
                          Thread Tools

                          Posting Rules
                          You may not post new threads
                          You may not post replies
                          You may not post attachments
                          You may not edit your posts

                          BB code is On
                          Smilies are On
                          [IMG] code is On
                          HTML code is Off

                          Forum Jump


                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:12 AM.