• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

PokebladeRED

Trainer of Charizard since 1998
Years
Hell oh it me again, and i'm totally stucked ^^.

1534963604-bug-pokemon-empyrean-4.gif

As you can see, i'm out of the dividing cave after route 105, i've runned maybe too quick and i hit the rock in front of the character. After that i was unable to move. The problem is that i had the stupid idea to save BEFORE seeing that i was unable to move, so now i'm totally stucked, can't play anymore :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hell oh it me again, and i'm totally stucked ^^.

As you can see, i'm out of the dividing cave after route 105, i've runned maybe too quick and i hit the rock in front of the character. After that i was unable to move. The problem is that i had the stupid idea to save BEFORE seeing that i was unable to move, so now i'm totally stucked, can't play anymore :(

Hey :] First off, I've taken a look at the bugs you mentioned earlier, thanks for reporting all of them! :D I'll make a patch today with the fixes, and one of them will be the fix for the Hidden Power, so your Wisblind will be able to learn it.

EDIT: Okay, I can see where you're stuck now. Can you send me your savefile at [email protected] or upload it somewhere and send me a link? I'll get you out of there. The stairs on that exact spot are bugged out it seems.

Last edited:

Dragontv48

WindGale
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 29, 2022
I just finish the current demo it was amazing tho i ran a mostly physical attacking Mons which in my part was bad heavily relied on my luxury, charizard my starter and my lucky encounter rowlet which evolve into a Decidueye to sweep and also cool that there a ground version shinx thank you for making and very good game Ps- Please add noibat to the game one day

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Years
Since you unstucked me, i've never found any bug, except one in Sylen City, nothing really important thought ^^:

1535111834-bug-pokemon-empyrean-5.gif

Normally my character should disappear under the leafs of the tree, but there is a little time during we can see him.

It's in front of the healing center

EDIT: Same here in Sylen Outskirts

1535112464-bug-pokemon-empyrean-6.gif

EDIT2: Sylen's Hotel, second floor, where there is the rap battle, two glitch, as you can see ^^

1535113350-bug-pokemon-empyrean-7.gif

Last edited:

PokebladeRED

Years
DOUBLE POST: Another glitch in research center, my character can walk on all the conduct ^^

1535116043-bug-pokemon-empyrean-8.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 15, 2020
Hey so uh apparently I can't evolve my Alolan Vulpix with the Ice Stone, as it only lets me give it to vulpix but not use it on her. halp pls Alolan Ninetales is my favorite ice type

p.s. even when i go into the pokemon menu and select use I still can't use the Ice Stone

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I just finish the current demo it was amazing tho i ran a mostly physical attacking Mons which in my part was bad heavily relied on my luxury, charizard my starter and my lucky encounter rowlet which evolve into a Decidueye to sweep and also cool that there a ground version shinx thank you for making and very good game Ps- Please add noibat to the game one day

Thanks so much :* I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you'll enjoy future releases as well :]
For your nice comment, I'll add Noibat in the next version, v0.5.3 :]

Is there an item currently in the game that reduces EVs?

Nope, but now that you've said it, I'll do something (I hope) better; in v0.5.3, I'll set max total EVs to be 1512 so that you can have 252 EVs in every stat.

Hey so uh apparently I can't evolve my Alolan Vulpix with the Ice Stone, as it only lets me give it to vulpix but not use it on her. halp pls Alolan Ninetales is my favorite ice type

p.s. even when i go into the pokemon menu and select use I still can't use the Ice Stone

Mistake on my part. I'll fix that in version 0.5.3 (scheduled for Sunday, but I'll try to finish it tomorrow)

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
Hallo Stochastic and first of all thank you for the good fan game. I really enjoy it so far.

I have however 1 question and 1 report to make.

Q: How do I evolve my Scyther into a Scizor? I first hoped that you could use the Metal Coat like a evolution stone. When that did not work, I tried to level up my Scyther while holding it. That also did not work. So how do I do it?

Bug-Report: I once had to reset my game (and replay and hour of game time because I did not save, I idiot), because I created a infinite loop by accident. It seems that if a pokemon uses copycat, then the opposing pokemon's attack misses, and then the first tries to use copycat a second time, the game will try to copy copycat, resulting in an endless loop in with they try to copy each other.

Still, fantasic game so far, please more!

PS: I really hope you could add either add the Deino-line or the Larvesta-Volcarona line. I need a 6. member for my Dark/Bug dual-type team.
Team mates so far are: Scyther, Greninja, Tyranitar, Scolipede and Drapion.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hallo Stochastic and first of all thank you for the good fan game. I really enjoy it so far.

I have however 1 question and 1 report to make.

Q: How do I evolve my Scyther into a Scizor? I first hoped that you could use the Metal Coat like a evolution stone. When that did not work, I tried to level up my Scyther while holding it. That also did not work. So how do I do it?

Bug-Report: I once had to reset my game (and replay and hour of game time because I did not save, I idiot), because I created a infinite loop by accident. It seems that if a pokemon uses copycat, then the opposing pokemon's attack misses, and then the first tries to use copycat a second time, the game will try to copy copycat, resulting in an endless loop in with they try to copy each other.

Still, fantasic game so far, please more!

PS: I really hope you could add either add the Deino-line or the Larvesta-Volcarona line. I need a 6. member for my Dark/Bug dual-type team.
Team mates so far are: Scyther, Greninja, Tyranitar, Scolipede and Drapion.

Hey there, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it :]

1) You were on the right track with evolving Scyther! Have him/her hold Metal Coat and level up during the day (before 6 PM)

2) I'll look into the Copycat bug, thanks for reporting it. Sorry that happened and that you lost progress :/ Since this is alpha, such bugs are possible. Save often! :] Also, if you want, I can add a trainer named after you (or named however you want) into the game as a reward for finding the bug.

Your team looks awesome! I'll consider adding Deino on Mt. Mesmer, or perhaps somewhere later in the game. Larvesta as well.

Last edited:

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
Hey there, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it :]

1) You were on the right track with evolving Scyther! Have him/her hold Metal Coat and level up during the day (before 6 PM)

2) I'll look into the Copycat bug, thanks for reporting it. Sorry that happened and that you lost progress :/ Since this is alpha, such bugs are possible. Save often! :] Also, if you want, I can add a trainer named after you (or named however you want) into the game as a reward for finding the bug.

Your team looks awesome! I'll consider adding Deino on Mt. Mesmer, or perhaps somewhere later in the game. Larvesta as well.

Thanks for the quick answer Stochastic!

1. Yeah, figured that out myself... I was kind of disapointed in myself for not trying that, before posting here. But hey, at least it was not the only thing I posted about.
2. It's my fault anyway. It says "not-finished" right on the tin. But wow, that would be awesome! Just make sure he has a Dark/Bug-Team :D

And thanks for adding more to the game. Cant wait for the next big update^^

Last edited:

Urrr

Devil's Advocate
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
It's currently possible to walk out of bounds on the right-hand side of the Sygnal building

Now that you mention it, while I don't have a picture right now, I could walk out of bounds on the second level of the Teal Cave if you walk upwards right after entering the level.

Years
TWO OF MY POKEMON GOT POKERUS LOL
AND I WAS ONLY AT THE SECOND TOWN :laugh-squinted:
is this normal?

Attachments

• Pok駑on Empyrean 8_25_2018 6_39_38 PM.png
    Pok駑on Empyrean 8_25_2018 6_39_38 PM.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Pok駑on Empyrean 8_25_2018 6_39_09 PM.png
    Pok駑on Empyrean 8_25_2018 6_39_09 PM.png
    17 KB · Views: 22
Back