• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Substituted for MegaSeeker to face Krystia's challenge for the Dragon / Steel badge -

Krystia won the Dragon / Steel badge!

7TSW WWWW WWW9 9ZT6

That's the closest battle I've had in a long time, I love when it comes down to one move on both player's last pokemon. Well played Krystia, you damn well earned that badge.

Polar Spectrum

Years
Yea that sableye got me mixed up!! Good match nonetheless.
*sad sigh* You too? -____-

I'll have you both know; I annihilated that Sableye on the second turn of our match.

mlfw4655.gif

Hey guys I'm interested in challenging the 3DS division please FC in signature thanks :-3

Sure thing mate; do you have the team you'll be using ready to document in the OP?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I have two outstanding challenges. I am hoping to get those in tomorrow as I wasn't available at the time I was asked, then became busy planning two new team member ideas I hadn't considered. My hopes are for those two team members to be ready for battle tomorrow, and I will do those two challenges likely tomorrow once they are in place.

I plan to take Saturday to relax in general, maybe go somewhere, and be back for challengers on Sunday. If you want to be first to challenge me, reserve your spot for that evening, maybe afternoon if I am not busy.

Years
4 down, 2 more to go.
Blueboi, Obliviouswing, and polar, you guys are so mean :C give my sableye some love :C, he provides you guys with love too D:. I just check the elite four no matter how I put my team, I am going down. All my pokemons have weakness D:. If you all 3 watch the match I always end up with 1 pokemon :/ which is pretty bad. I don't know why, but at the beginning I chose bravery for defog, and when I posted I wanted to take him down but once you post it you have to stick with it. Now, I find him really really useful, I am pretty happy with him. He has been really really important member of this team.

Polar Spectrum

Years
4 down, 2 more to go.
Blueboi, Obliviouswing, and polar, you guys are so mean :C give my sableye some love :C, he provides you guys with love too D:. I just check the elite four no matter how I put my team, I am going down. All my pokemons have weakness D:. If you all 3 watch the match I always end up with 1 pokemon :/ which is pretty bad. I don't know why, but at the beginning I chose bravery for defog, and when I posted I wanted to take him down but once you post it you have to stick with it. Now, I find him really really useful, I am pretty happy with him. He has been really really important member of this team.

Hey, your sableye is fine by me mate. Tyrantrum just seemed to have a problem with him :J And your braviary is cool, it's a pretty useful pokemon I'd like to see more of really; defog, high attack and solid bulk actually make it kinda versatile. And just so you know, you *can* change your team; BUT - it will cost you your progress thus far. Remake the team, restart the league. Don't worry though, I'm looking at how my pokes are gonna stack up against some other people and... Eep. I may have to restart after a certain point myself hahah.

Cool. That'll go in the OP tomorrow along with the rest of tonight's progress. Have I mentioned how cool I think "Infect Badge" is for what types you are 13? :)

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
Years
I like it too. Also anyone that wants to challenge COBRA COMMANDER's gym, I will have a sub team ready tomorrow.

Polar Spectrum

Years
It's such a pain getting some gym leader to battle :/

Yeahhhh sorry about that :/ One of the things we'll hopefully accomplish with a Beta is weeding out the lazy or inactive leaders. Was there anyone in specific you couldn't get a hold of or match times with? Like Ultraviolence said, after the 4th day since you first attempted to contact or battle them, you can can ask for any sub or other active member to take their place, and play them with that gym's type and format for the badge.

Tell me when a gym leader is avaliable.

I noticed you're in 3DS division, if you'll be on later today (ie - 10 hours time from this post / 5 PM CTU) I can sub for any Leaders you haven't been able to get a hold of.

It's better to message them yourself, so you can work out a time and stuff. We don't keep track of when every single person is on and if they're good to go.

But also this. Try a PM / VM if just posting here doesn't garner any results. If they don't get back to you, their badge can be earned by playing a substitute of your choice.

Back