• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNDERGROUND: The Kanto Chronicles [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Sorry, made a few assumptions in terms of the game mistaking how Nel and Arron made their pact- AKA the fact that Arron asked Nel to "help him out" and that she had her hand outstretched and he took it-- Figured it would be the easiest course of action for them to form a pact, even if neither of them knew they did it. ^ ^

Because otherwise Arron will be too butthurt about teaming up with anyone. XDDD (The woes of creating a difficult and egotistical character.)

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
That's all right XD; I'll probably get my post up tomorrow! /only has a half hour left online

Also Nakuzami you know Miss Doronjo/Shawn's a guy, right? :B /totally not stalking the RP Awards every single day

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Also, Skymin, are you at liberty to tell if ANYONE is going to make it out after Week 1?
Probably not, since there's more action if we're dead(unless you decide to make something happen on the RG, since the Composer gets to do "whatever the hell he wants").

Found the TWEWY ROM... download didn't go so well... ;~;

Also Nakuzami you know Miss Doronjo/Shawn's a guy, right? :B /totally not stalking the RP Awards every single day

Fine, I fixed Miss Man's gender issues in the RPA, happy? Lol X3

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I've got like two different ideas for what the solution to the problem might be. |D Also, oh god antagonist Brock. I hope he's a bit easier to sympathize with then the reapers from twewy. >3> ... somehow

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
I can see Brock being like what's-his-name-the-lax-dude whereas Janine's like what's-her-name-miss-pink-hair (sob it really has been a long time; I can only remember Neku, Shiki, Joshua, Beat, Rhyme, and Sho). And then Sabrina's the Iron Maiden lady, Blaine's like Sho, and then someone Idk who can be like the dude who likes to eat. And then for a surprise, Erika as the guy who designed the Pins |D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Also, Skymin, are you at liberty to tell if ANYONE is going to make it out after Week 1?
Probably not, since there's more action if we're dead(unless you decide to make something happen on the RG, since the Composer gets to do "whatever the hell he wants").

Found the TWEWY ROM... download didn't go so well... ;~;
Uh... No. Lol. I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!! But I love all of your speculation. Feel free to keep guessing who is who.

Oh, and the twewy rom I'm pretty sure is broken on an AR. It's like, it freezes on the opening title on beat and neku and the only way to play past it is to constantly open and close the ds to try and "skip" past that frame. Other than that, it works fine.

because I used to have an AR

BUT I OWN IT FOR REALS NOW.

Nakuzami

Years
Uh... No. Lol. I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING. IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!! But I love all of your speculation. Feel free to keep guessing who is who.

Oh, and the twewy rom I'm pretty sure is broken on an AR. It's like, it freezes on the opening title on beat and neku and the only way to play past it is to constantly open and close the ds to try and "skip" past that frame. Other than that, it works fine.

because I used to have an AR

BUT I OWN IT FOR REALS NOW.

We just might have to use that against you to get some info :3
Who's with me? Lol ;3

Well, I just use a regular ol' emulator on mah computer, so I'm not sure if I'd run into the same problem(and if I did I'd probably have to find an alternate solution :S)

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I apologize for my inactivity. I'm a lot more pressed for time than I originally thought. I will however have a post either late tonight (I'm coaching Volleyball) or late tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
That's alright!

And Nakuzami and Ms. Doronjo, you haven't finished the mission yet! There's more to it. BUT YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK, VERY GOOD. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nope! I've already added it into your inventory!

Though, if you like, I can make a post anyway? Neh, I'll do that.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'm still here, just letting y'all know since I haven't posted anywhere on PC for awhile. XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Yeah, my bad about being inactive here.

But after this post makes it through I swear I'll go start on a post!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Rush and Manny are NPCs and can be bunnied a little (but mainly controlled by me).

RUSH (Maxwell Rushmore)
Rush is seventeen years old, has short brown hair, dark eyes and a real narky personality. He can be snippy at times and doesn't like to be bothered with stupid questions or such. Though he says he hates kids, he does have a soft spot for them since he has a younger brother himself. He used to be a trainer though he wouldn't be able to tell you anything about his adventures or his Pokémon, instead just a grim look and a snappy reply. He doesn't like talking about himself at all and just wants to focus on the here and now.

His favourite food is Crispy Chicken and enjoys video games, listening to music and training his Pokémon.​

MANNY (Emanuel Lucas)
Manny is eleven years old, has curly blonde hair and big brown eyes. He's quite adorable, exclaiming things all the time and getting excited over the littlest things. He hates rules and boundaries and loves to run about and do whatever he wants. He was born to strict parents and always disliked how they got angry at him and scolded him for the weirdest things. He's a little prone to getting sick or ill, so you'd best stay away from him if yo don't want a cold. If you asked him about his past, he would merely look at his shoes and avoid the subject.

His favourite food is ice cream and he enjoys writing stories, playing with his Growlithe and inventing new games.​

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
College decided to take a heaping, steaming... dump... on me. XD
Had to finish some essays and beta a game this weekend, sorry for the delay and the subpar post. =`A=;; Still trying to get back into the RP'ing groove.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
For defeating the noise, Arron and Nel each earn:

Pin_250c.png
3x 100 Yen - Cash this in for ¥100.

Well, because moogles has been rather inactive of late, I've replaced him as Jessica's partner. This is Thomas Carter, or Tommy, or Tom or sometimes even "Demon"! You'll find more about him later.

Nakuzami

Years
I posted gosh darnit, I POSTED! Now, go forth glorious and Gloria, go and destroy that noise with some louder noise of your own! RAWR >o<

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Where is everyone? ):

For defeating the noise, Jessica earns:

Pin_250c.png
3x 100 Yen - Cash this in for ¥100.

For defeating the noise, Gloria and Zorya each earn:

Pin_252c.png
1x 1000 Yen - Cash this in for ¥1000.
1x 010 Caterpie - The Worm Monster. Using this pin allows the user to shoot web from their palms, slowing their enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back