• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2023
...Why is a picnicker's lvl 21 Grumpig attempting to use Splash on my Flabull?

I'm also surprised to be encountering high-power moves such as Earthquake, Hydropump, Flamethrower, Surf, etc... so early in the game (roughly half-way or less), but maybe that's just me.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
...Why is a picnicker's lvl 21 Grumpig attempting to use Splash on my Flabull?

I'm also surprised to be encountering high-power moves such as Earthquake, Hydropump, Flamethrower, Surf, etc... so early in the game (roughly half-way or less), but maybe that's just me.
Well Grumpig [and Spoink] learn the move Splash at lv 1. I believe it's because the japanese move can be translated as either splash or hop [hence why Hopip learns Splash]

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2023
Well Grumpig [and Spoink] learn the move Splash at lv 1. I believe it's because the japanese move can be translated as either splash or hop [hence why Hopip learns Splash]

Yeah, I knew that much (Buneary learns it too); but Spoink/Grumpig learn at least 4 more moves between 1 and 21, so that Splash is still in its moveset is surprising. Especially as this particular trainer awaits after I've already gotten the 4th badge.
I'm also commenting on the fact that Grumpig is 11 levels underleveled, but this far from the first underleveled, so I'm guessing its a conscious choice.

Edit: In other news, the Dark-type gym spammed ice and water type moves; I didn't encounter a single Dark-type move the entire time. How does Umbreon even learn Aurora Beam?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Anyways, I haven't downloaded this hack yet (I don't do demos, it is either the full game or nothing for me), but the KOTOR style "you can choose to be good or evil" gimmick definately will have me keeping my eye out for this hacks completion. Playing as Mr. Selfless hero who will stop evil at all costs gets very boring after awhile.

Anyways, to the guys about a page back, (Ashton and that other guy with the circuit board saving issue), did you manage to fix your problem with the game freezing at the forest? I too, play my GBA games on gpSP, and I was wondering if you finally managed to find a solution to your problems. Having to put my save file on my computer and play into the forest on another emulator, than re-saving and transferring the ROM back to my PSP emulator everytime I want to enter that forest will get really triesome really fast. Hopefully, when the full version comes out, this issue will be fixed, I understand the hack creator said he doesn't support any non-VBA emulators, but if the issue could possibly be looked into, I (and my fellow PSP emulator users) would be grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
Since I just finished my Volt White LP I'll be doing a playthrough of the latest beta of this (which is apparently 7 gyms, which is fine). Looks pretty darn good so far! Nice fakemon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
This hack looks great, and with all those awards, I'm sure it is! I'll love to try it out! Once I play it, I'll have a full feedback post!

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
First, epic hack. This is actually better than the original game.

Second, does anybody know where to catch Fluffow? I've been done with everything else for a while and cannot manage to find one.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
I'm a bit interested in the fakemons in this hack, but I don't seem to be running into very many of them. Is there perhaps a list somewhere of what you've included?

Tyranee

Years
I've been hoping to find a list of fakemon somewhere so I can know ahead of time what to include in my Sienna party, but so far no luck. If anyone knows of one, shoot me a PM or post it or something.

Also quick question, what level does Buram evolve at? I've been using one and I'm quite curious.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
I really love your work, has great fakepokémons spriters and are very well-crafted and inserted, are a few that I dislike, is the most perfect, the maps are incredible, and leaders have a long history interresante spriters and beautiful, I am very curious to know how you will use the OW exchange of heroes, and now that I have time, I play this game quite incredible.

NorthernWind98

Lost.... hopefully not Forever
Years
OMG

OMFG THIS IS THE BEST HACK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

no seriously this IS better then fire red and almost comparable to the RD series.

Im not sure if this has been reported or not, but after the old man in Maas City wants to see a Fluffy, Fluffon, Fluffow (I don`t remember the name); when you go the fly screen its all blue and the area selector, thing keeps on going to the right so Fly becomes unusable.

BTW you should try to get a banner, I`m proud of this hack and I want to show it.

Last edited:

Tyranee

Years
Buram evolves at level 22 eh? Cool.

Spoiler:

^^^THE ABOVE HAS BEEN ANSWERED. Found a trainer with a Lickylicky and found out it evolves from Lickitung when it learns Rollout.

Also I'm headed toward the 4th gym and have yet to find any water type pokemon or fakemon. Does anyone know where I can find a decent water type around where I am? Fakemon preferrable.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2011
i can't see what this game has to offer
but i will give it a shot

just played like 15 minutes of it and i got to say your mappings and graphics are exellent

Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2023
Also I'm headed toward the 4th gym and have yet to find any water type pokemon or fakemon. Does anyone know where I can find a decent water type around where I am? Fakemon preferrable.

Wait...isn't that the electric gym?
I've made it just past the 6th gym, and have yet to encounter any water-types. As far I know there's none in the grass, and I've yet to find a fishing rod. (Unless there's one hiding in Orinoco City...I completely skipped that place.)

Tyranee

Years
Wait...isn't that the electric gym?
I've made it just past the 6th gym, and have yet to encounter any water-types. As far I know there's none in the grass, and I've yet to find a fishing rod. (Unless there's one hiding in Orinoco City...I completely skipped that place.)

It doesn't really matter to me what gym is coming up, I don't mind training Pokes early. That sucks, though. Maybe I'll have to find a replacement for a water type then.

EDIT: Just saw a Lickourmet! I WANT! I heard it evolves from Lickilicky at max friendship? Is this true?

Last edited:

Trevonte

KiD dElYrIcAl
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2011
pokemon sienna?

what rom do i download for this so i can apply the patch with lunar ips if that is what i do

Back