• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wonder Trade Guilt.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Wonder Trade is a trolling thing!!!! I got a Clauncher for a Venipede which is aka a troll!!!! Never troll anyone you don't know people!!(Unless you need to with a Magikarp level 1!) Anyways to fill up the space... Trolling to all and to other people anytimeee!!!!!!

Clauncher is a version exclusive and /might/ help if it is a Y-player whom have not been able to trade for one!

Your Venipede aren't any better so I don't see why you are complaining.

On the plus side, I was happy to be able to trade away a lot of starters to a lot of people as well as Eevees and Hidden Abilities. I got a Hidden Abilitied Fletching and I was quite happy about it.

So people, check your Pokemon properly, maybe even the so-called "weak" ones have Hidden Abilities!

For me now, I trade away the ones I don't like, and I breed more rarer Pokemons so they can benefit others as well :) That made me less guilty.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
i tend to trade alot of pokemon with hidden abilities through wonder trade as well as pokerus, so no guilt here :P

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
I try and trade out various things, but sometimes I feel bad cuz I don't really have that many pokemon. when i get a good trade, i send them an o power and see if they want a better pokemon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
i got a perfect 5IV protean timid nature froakie though wonder trade and i traded a pickachu for it....

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
I've started infecting my pokemon with pokerus when I trade them. Hoping the good karma comes back to me as a shiny sandshrew X)

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Why would anyone feel guilty? People do it knowing it's completely random. I'll probably be breeding and dumping unwanted hatchlings into Wonder Trade until I get the Pokemon I want. They'll more than likely be IVed to some degree, so maybe people won't gripe. But if they don't like what they get, it's not really my concern.

DragonForce

⊙ω⊙★ $hɨɲ¥ ȼ๏ℓℓ€ȼţ๏я
Years
it really depends I think.... I mean I have really only gotten less than desirable pokemon from the wonder trade so my guilt is minimal when I give back :P hahaha

Except that one time I got a dratini... and I traded something super lame for it >.> *sigh*

Just part of the system I guess!

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
Today, I traded a male Hidden Ability Eevee and got a Caterpie in return. I then traded a male Run Away Eevee and got a female Drought Ninetales for it. I wish I could have traded my Hidden Ability Eevee for that Ninetales. At least all my baby Eevees know Wish, Charm and Covet...

Years
Wonder traded away whole bunch of Klefkis and got about dozen fletchlings in return, as expected. Thinking they were all junk I relooked at each one and lo and behold, one of the fletchlings had gale wings, adamant, and 4 perfect IVs. Thanks, random japanese dude.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
This was my first experience of Wonder Trade....

Completely new thing for me as the last Pokemon was Sapphire.

I had only just started the game and discovered it on the screen, so thought i'd try it. Put in a weedle & got back a level 49 Ditto!

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
Years
I'm like, the complete opposite. I laugh knowing I'm only sending a level 2 Fletching over and I get something like a Scyther or something in return.

I%20lied.jpg

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I traded a Zoroark and got a Charmander (lvl 1). Not a bad trade considering I can catch Zoroark all over the place. I don't mind getting a level 1 in a trade. Leveling is so easy in this version of the game.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Forget what I said last time, I legit felt pretty bad today when I traded someone a male Combee for a Chancey.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
Years
I've only done wonder trade once, since I wanted to try it right after I got the game. I gave away a level 4 or 5 Pikachu and got a level 21 Golurk...

Since I was early on in the game, I boxed it to avoid being overpowered, but I felt a bit bad only sending a Pikachu in return.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Forget what I said last time, I legit felt pretty bad today when I traded someone a male Combee for a Chancey.
Haha I like doing that too. Sending male Combee and Ralts is cool. Next step: badass Pokemon in a Heal Ball.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
Years
I don't think it's anything to be greedy about... Everyone knows the risks of putting up a good Pokemon in exchange for a possibly terrible one... So I think that no one should really expect anyone to be putting anything great up and just accept what they get with grace, no matter how annoying it is.

KittenKoder

I Am No One Else
Years
I never have guilt about WT. I'm considering releasing a bunch of nearly perfect IV Snovers to it soon. Maybe a bunch of nearly perfect Munchlax as well.

Back