• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen nicknames for male pidgey

Years
as title says...

any good nicknames for a male pidgey that i could use? no weird names, please :)

i've already named him 'pi', but i don't know... i now feel like it's coresponding with the ranma 1/2's p-chan

thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
For a Pidgey, I suggest the names:
Sky
Skyler
Dodge (I used this name once and loved it! And kinda makes sense you know, what with pidgey being the master of sand attack and all {XD} )
Tornado
Storm or Stormy
Cyclone
Windy
Zephyr

And that's all I can think in the moment :) If I come up with something new, I'll reply again for sure ;)

Years
For a Pidgey, I suggest the names:
Sky
Skyler
Dodge (I used this name once and loved it! And kinda makes sense you know, what with pidgey being the master of sand attack and all {XD} )
Tornado
Storm or Stormy
Cyclone
Windy
Zephyr

And that's all I can think in the moment :) If I come up with something new, I'll reply again for sure ;)

i like zephyr... i think i'll be using that one :)

thanks ^^

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Heh when I think of Pidgey, I think of Pidgeot in the Anime and how its basically been forgotten or forsaken to live in "forgotten purgatory". When I think of purgatory, I think of being in limbo between life and death and I instantly think of Hades. I admit Hades is a bit of an unorthadox nickname for a Flying type Pokemon. Typically Hades would be reserved for a Ghost type but Flying Types can be wickedly powerful and kill quit a few foes, hence it might fit.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 31, 2018
personally, i named mine pudgey. i mean, it's kind of weird but i find it to be adorable. it works for all of pidgey's evolutions, as it has the prefix pidge-:pink_smile:

Back