Started by Alucus_Of_Borg August 14th, 2009 2:46 PM
  • 190 replies

Alucus_Of_Borg

Random tile/map artist

Seen April 28th, 2019
Posted December 5th, 2011
511 posts
12.1 Years
ok im making a new game, im not even revealing the name but the point is, ur tiles are awsome, im gunna use em, give credit so im replying so i can find this thread easily again
Oki Dokies but you might want to scoot over to my deviant art page I have loads more newer ones on there.

Alucus_Of_Borg

Random tile/map artist

Seen April 28th, 2019
511 posts
12.1 Years
thnx, ive just added u (Elusive-Umbreon)

p.s i have a request, can you make some gates (like the HG/SS ones u did before) but the north and south exits. thnx
Yup I will but please mate, dont post requests on here its against the rules, if you want to request something pm/vm me or send me a comment on deviant art.

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D

Male
Seen March 17th, 2013
Posted April 14th, 2011
62 posts
10.1 Years
You spell Gary wrongly :P
waw really, and tell me how this coment is not spam. I am aware that I mispelled it but I couldent be bothered to fix the spelling mistake. Now unless you have some constructive crit on how I can improve my tiles dont coment.

if you actually read some of the the post not just look at images then you would known that he knew that

edit

its wrong not wrongly

Alucus_Of_Borg

Random tile/map artist

Seen April 28th, 2019
511 posts
12.1 Years
if you actually read some of the the post not just look at images then you would known that he knew that

edit

its wrong not wrongly
Thank you for that :D

Well seeing as this topic is coming alive again, I may aswell post some of my newer tiles.

A new version of Devon corp.

A few random buildings.

The official Calisprojects.com tileset. Please credit, the_english_kiwi and Calisprojects.com as well as me, if you use these ones please.

My up to date littleroot remake.

This next one isnt all made by me, its for use making a game, that most anyone can help on, so if you want to help out to to and go to LINK So this is the tileset for pallet town in that game. credit to alistair and kyledove for a few of the tiles, the rest are made by me.

Anastasia.R

Female
Boston, MA
Seen October 9th, 2017
Posted October 9th, 2017
1,543 posts
12.4 Years

can i download these or no. if so where at
Right, there's no need to download. ._.; It's right on the posts. However, since you didn't make this thread, and you bumped it with no updates ect, ect, I gotta close this, sorry. D=

~LeafBlade Lock

ドーブル
. . .
Illustrator. Animator
Mod of Art Studio
Artist on PC Daily
Rika . Nina . Dakota

Advertiser Content