This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
15,347 posts
11.8 Years
Yeah, it should be happening as usual!

The timing may be bad for me actually in terms of participating (interstate conference during proposed GT dates really? =|), but I should have internet access anyway and judging happens afterward too. At the very worst I just can't judge, but hopefully it won't come to that!

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.

Male
on the second floor's nest
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 13 Hours Ago
878 posts
11.2 Years
It's good to find out in advance this time (last time I was like "oh dear oh dear where have I been"). I hope I can participate.
Venia Silente - Consulting Worldbuilder
Background... some day.
Fic stuff~

SWC Entries
: Playfield 2009 : Misaimed for Life 2014 : As They Were 2016 : Simpler than Magic 2017 : Beyond Today 2018 :

Other Releases
: Pseudo-Legendary : Silly human, romance is for Nidoran! (Valentine's : Tricks of the Love Fast (Valentine's) : Overlord (meow~) :
»»More in profile link or wiki link««

The Meta Journey!
Nidoran : Carnivine

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
15,347 posts
11.8 Years
For sake of sharing info, the GT starting date is the 6th for about a week - probably will allow the majority of the week for entries and then the last bit and following week for judging. Bay and Nolafus is again helping with judging as well. :)

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
15,347 posts
11.8 Years
DOUBLE POST FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS

The GT events has started, and that includes the traditional Small Writing Competition! You have a bit under five days as of this post so get to it.

There's also the Blog-Off and the Roleplay Olympics, for other writing events. Edit: And the song parody contest too, gosh!

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
5,801 posts
13.6 Years
Already put this on my sig, but yeah because of the SWC there won't be another Flash Fiction Week until July 21st. I have it on a two week hiatus instead of one as some people might feel overwhelmed from the other Get Together activities. But yeah, in the meantime check the SWC thread!

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]

Bay

Darkinium Z

Female
Dani California
Online now
Posted 22 Hours Ago
5,801 posts
13.6 Years
Okay, since this DCC thread hasn't been used in a while and I plan to make some changes to this section, I'll be closing and unstickying this thread. There will be a new thread where you guys can provide feedback on your feelings toward this section, so I'll have that in a bit!

Foul Play
[Chapter Nine up!]
Advertiser Content