Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1051    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:56 PM).
m_asad194's Avatar
m_asad194 m_asad194 is offline
It all began with a Mew.
    FC: 1779-4411-6241
    IGN: Harry
     
    Join Date: Sep 2016
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 603
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Road View Post
    I will cut you a small deal and ask for one more Pokemon to make it 3 Pokemon for 3 Pokemon. Do you have some sort of comprehensive list of events? Then I can take a look and choose something.
    Would you be interested in ENG Masuda's psyduck, if not then I can put together a list! Let me know.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1052    
    Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:57 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by bunnybird12.
    bunnybird12's Avatar
    bunnybird12 bunnybird12 is offline
    Sinnoh Trainer at heart
      FC: 3110-5668-2470
      IGN: Ava
       
      Join Date: Jun 2016
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 33
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Road View Post
      I'll be using Gold Bottle Caps so they will be fully HTed either way, but sure! Time depends, but basically it will be same-day. Are they fully EV trained, and are they already at Lv. 100?

      Those are quite specific times haha. This Saturday I'll be out of town but still have WiFi; unfortunately I will be in transit at 10:05 AM so it would have to be after that (I think I'd be available a bit after 11:30). I can more easily do it the following Saturday (9/16) and again, shouldn't take long so if you have time to hang around you can get them back same day. c:
      Thanks for the quick reply!
      I fully EV trained them but they are only around level 60. Since next Saturday would work better for both of us, I can give them to you then, same time as before. I could get them back anywhere between 9-10 PM Saturday, whatever time works best for you.

      Sorry about the time conflicts, as I'm 13 hours behind you, so most of the time you are available is when I'm sleeping. :D I just want to make sure I'm not late since you are doing me a huge favor!
      Reply With Quote
        #1053    
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:02 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Road.
      Road's Avatar
      Road Road is offline
        FC: 3883-7618-4217
        IGN: Road
         
        Join Date: Jul 2008
        Location: Aomori, Japan
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 693
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by m_asad194 View Post
        Would you be interested in ENG Masuda's psyduck, if not then I can put together a list! Let me know.
        You already traded me that I think (and if I remember correctly, it had the wrong gender so is likely hacked; I'll double-check and let you know). List would be appreciated! Once I look at it I can likely find something pretty easily.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by bunnybird12 View Post
        Thanks for the quick reply!
        I fully EV trained them but they are only around level 60. Since next Saturday would work better for both of us, I can give them to you then, same time as before. I could get them back anywhere between 9-10 PM Saturday, whatever time works best for you.

        Sorry about the time conflicts, as I'm 13 hours behind you, so most of the time you are available is when I'm sleeping. :D I just want to make sure I'm not late since you are doing me a huge favor!
        Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is! 10 PM is when I end my trade times so preferably around 9, but there's a chance I'll have an event that night at which point I'd be unavailable from like 6:30. (If that's the case though, I could do later when I come back since it's Saturday and you need the Pokemon back lol.)

        Eh, this is the typical problem. Drawbacks of being on the other side of the country haha. The timing should work out! If I can't catch you that day for some reason, we'll find a way to get them back to you in time!
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1054    
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:33 PM).
        bunnybird12's Avatar
        bunnybird12 bunnybird12 is offline
        Sinnoh Trainer at heart
          FC: 3110-5668-2470
          IGN: Ava
           
          Join Date: Jun 2016
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 33
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Road View Post
          You already traded me that I think (and if I remember correctly, it had the wrong gender so is likely hacked; I'll double-check and let you know). List would be appreciated! Once I look at it I can likely find something pretty easily.


          Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is! 10 PM is when I end my trade times so preferably around 9, but there's a chance I'll have an event that night at which point I'd be unavailable from like 6:30. (If that's the case though, I could do later when I come back since it's Saturday and you need the Pokemon back lol.)

          Eh, this is the typical problem. Drawbacks of being on the other side of the country haha. The timing should work out! If I can't catch you that day for some reason, we'll find a way to get them back to you in time!
          Great! Just let me know about Saturday night when you find out, but no rush. Thanks for being so flexible!
          Reply With Quote
            #1055    
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:55 PM).
          RogueZero0's Avatar
          RogueZero0 RogueZero0 is offline
          Game Programmer (Student)
            FC: 4141-3142-5286
            IGN: Rogue or Guilherme
             
            Join Date: Aug 2017
            Location: Brasil... unfortunately
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 76
            Hey Road, I'm really sorry for the delay in answering you, my life in university has gotten really rushed.
            You can drop the Keldeo and Volcanion then. Though, if you are interested, I still have some things I'd need and wouldn't mind breeding some of the other pokemons if you still need it.
            Also, I have some Yveltals, since I played Y twice, as well as Lugia and Solgaleo.
            Thanks for your time, and sorry for the delay again.
            Reply With Quote
              #1056    
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:54 PM).
            Road's Avatar
            Road Road is offline
              FC: 3883-7618-4217
              IGN: Road
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: Aomori, Japan
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 693
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by RogueZero0 View Post
              Hey Road, I'm really sorry for the delay in answering you, my life in university has gotten really rushed.
              You can drop the Keldeo and Volcanion then. Though, if you are interested, I still have some things I'd need and wouldn't mind breeding some of the other pokemons if you still need it.
              Also, I have some Yveltals, since I played Y twice, as well as Lugia and Solgaleo.
              Thanks for your time, and sorry for the delay again.
              Hiya! No problem, I know how busy life can get more than most people haha.

              It's up to you! I need to check my games again to update my breeding list, but it shouldn't be too different. I take any and all Lugia / Yveltal / Solgaleo as long as they're all different, so that could easily make up the credits! (I do also take Cobalion though it's not listed.)
              __________________
              Reply With Quote
                #1057    
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:06 PM).
              m_asad194's Avatar
              m_asad194 m_asad194 is offline
              It all began with a Mew.
                FC: 1779-4411-6241
                IGN: Harry
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2016
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Hasty
                Posts: 603
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Road View Post
                You already traded me that I think (and if I remember correctly, it had the wrong gender so is likely hacked; I'll double-check and let you know). List would be appreciated! Once I look at it I can likely find something pretty easily.
                I offered you my psyduck once before as well but the trade never went through. I check the IDs, OTs, Natures, Movesets and Genders from Serebii before trading away the events. I'll put together a list and will let you know soon!
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #1058    
                Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:25 PM).
                RogueZero0's Avatar
                RogueZero0 RogueZero0 is offline
                Game Programmer (Student)
                  FC: 4141-3142-5286
                  IGN: Rogue or Guilherme
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2017
                  Location: Brasil... unfortunately
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 76
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Road View Post
                  Hiya! No problem, I know how busy life can get more than most people haha.

                  It's up to you! I need to check my games again to update my breeding list, but it shouldn't be too different. I take any and all Lugia / Yveltal / Solgaleo as long as they're all different, so that could easily make up the credits! (I do also take Cobalion though it's not listed.)
                  Actually, I just noticed that my Victiny doesn't have V-create since it's the 20th anniv, so I'd need one from Tohoku that has it. That and the timid Keldeo, since I have a Volcanion already (thoug not a modest one).
                  I'm also looking for the hat pikachus since I'm not sure when, or if, they are coming to this side, but that's for later :p
                  What else would you want for the Keldeo and the Adamant Victiny?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1059    
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:44 PM).
                  Road's Avatar
                  Road Road is offline
                    FC: 3883-7618-4217
                    IGN: Road
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                    Location: Aomori, Japan
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 693
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RogueZero0 View Post
                    Actually, I just noticed that my Victiny doesn't have V-create since it's the 20th anniv, so I'd need one from Tohoku that has it. That and the timid Keldeo, since I have a Volcanion already (thoug not a modest one).
                    I'm also looking for the hat pikachus since I'm not sure when, or if, they are coming to this side, but that's for later :p
                    What else would you want for the Keldeo and the Adamant Victiny?
                    HAH, yes, Hat Pikachu will go abroad. Exclusive Pokemon like that always do. Likely they will be free too, unlike the codes here which came on the movie tickets. Basically just comes down to do you want them now in Japanese or later in another language.
                    can u tell im super bitter about this welcome to my life

                    Depends on which Victini. The newest PC Tohoku ones are worth 2 credits since I got them myself; I also have the older ones from 5th which are only 1. Keldeo is 1 credit no matter which you prefer (I have the Summer 2012 one (note that he is non-redis), or my 20th one).
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1060    
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:53 PM).
                    RogueZero0's Avatar
                    RogueZero0 RogueZero0 is offline
                    Game Programmer (Student)
                      FC: 4141-3142-5286
                      IGN: Rogue or Guilherme
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2017
                      Location: Brasil... unfortunately
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 76
                      Yeah, tell me about it, I live in Brasil... so I can have... nothing, no event at all, thanks to gamefreaqs and their terrible marketing issues! hahaha.... (cries) :(
                      I'd like either adamant or jolly Victiny's with V-Create, so I think it's probably the new one.
                      I do have 3 Yveltals, 2 from my Y and a shiny XYZ event one, a Lugia from my Oras, Cobalion from Oras too and a Solgaleo.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1061    
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:50 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Road.
                      Road's Avatar
                      Road Road is offline
                        FC: 3883-7618-4217
                        IGN: Road
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                        Location: Aomori, Japan
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 693
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by RogueZero0 View Post
                        Yeah, tell me about it, I live in Brasil... so I can have... nothing, no event at all, thanks to gamefreaqs and their terrible marketing issues! hahaha.... (cries)
                        I'd like either adamant or jolly Victiny's with V-Create, so I think it's probably the new one.
                        I do have 3 Yveltals, 2 from my Y and a shiny XYZ event one, a Lugia from my Oras, Cobalion from Oras too and a Solgaleo.
                        Oh, well in that case you have a little more reason to have issues haha. Most people I see live in the US and complain about stuff not coming to them. Literally cannot stand them when the abroad version of an event is free and usually easy to get, whereas the events here are ALWAYS purchase / travel necessary. (Lot of events at the Pokemon Centers which are only in big cities; last trip to my nearest one cost me 3.5 hours and nearly $300 in travel.)

                        Uh, the old one also has V-Create, that's why I mentioned it lol, and like I said they are both Adamant. (I think they're in the 2011 section if you want to see IV details, I think one of them is 5IV.)

                        What's the nature on the Shiny XYZ one? All the others I will take for sure. That totals 5 credits already, so if you want more let me know, if not I'll narrow it down.
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1062    
                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:36 PM).
                        RogueZero0's Avatar
                        RogueZero0 RogueZero0 is offline
                        Game Programmer (Student)
                          FC: 4141-3142-5286
                          IGN: Rogue or Guilherme
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2017
                          Location: Brasil... unfortunately
                          Age: 24
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 76
                          Ouch... $300 is a lot... though if I could I would do the same, but there's no way here, I would never be able to have MarshadiumZ for example. Kind of why I decided to start getting cloned legit wondercards from US starting from Marshadow (not to trade here of course). Anyways, the XYZ Yveltal is Careful (not self obtained, but I checked it and it's all ok). Also have Modest and Calm versions from my Y, Adamant Cobalion and Bold Lugia from Oras and Naive Solgaleo from Moon GTS. I would like the 14th Adamant Victiny, Timid Keldeo and the modest Volcanion.
                          As for the rest, I saw you have a timid Manaphy, 1 of the 2 last ones I'm looking for. The other being a naive non-shiny Diancie. If there are any credits left, I'd be interested in any hat pikachu besides the Sinnoh one, that I'll get myself. I'll be available to trade on saturday and maybe sunday. Thanks a lot for your time :D
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1063    
                          Old 1 Week Ago (2:58 AM).
                          Road's Avatar
                          Road Road is offline
                            FC: 3883-7618-4217
                            IGN: Road
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                            Location: Aomori, Japan
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 693
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by RogueZero0 View Post
                            Ouch... $300 is a lot... though if I could I would do the same, but there's no way here, I would never be able to have MarshadiumZ for example. Kind of why I decided to start getting cloned legit wondercards from US starting from Marshadow (not to trade here of course). Anyways, the XYZ Yveltal is Careful (not self obtained, but I checked it and it's all ok). Also have Modest and Calm versions from my Y, Adamant Cobalion and Bold Lugia from Oras and Naive Solgaleo from Moon GTS. I would like the 14th Adamant Victiny, Timid Keldeo and the modest Volcanion.
                            As for the rest, I saw you have a timid Manaphy, 1 of the 2 last ones I'm looking for. The other being a naive non-shiny Diancie. If there are any credits left, I'd be interested in any hat pikachu besides the Sinnoh one, that I'll get myself. I'll be available to trade on saturday and maybe sunday. Thanks a lot for your time :D
                            To each their own, as long as they don't bother others!

                            Excellent, I will literally take everything! That will total 7 credits, which will get you Victini, Keldeo, Volcanion, and Manaphy (totaling 5 credits, all 1 except Volcanion which is 5). Hmm, it's up to you; if you want the Original hat you'll have one more credit for something else, but if not then any of they will be fine!
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1064    
                            Old 1 Week Ago (9:10 PM).
                            RogueZero0's Avatar
                            RogueZero0 RogueZero0 is offline
                            Game Programmer (Student)
                              FC: 4141-3142-5286
                              IGN: Rogue or Guilherme
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2017
                              Location: Brasil... unfortunately
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 76
                              Cool! I'll take the original one and if possible a pokeball Vivillion then, otherwise just any other hat pikachu. I'll be on by saturday morning and night and maybe sunday night on your time :)
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1065    
                              Old 1 Week Ago (9:28 PM).
                              Road's Avatar
                              Road Road is offline
                                FC: 3883-7618-4217
                                IGN: Road
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2008
                                Location: Aomori, Japan
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 693
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by RogueZero0 View Post
                                Cool! I'll take the original one and if possible a pokeball Vivillion then, otherwise just any other hat pikachu. I'll be on by saturday morning and night and maybe sunday night on your time
                                Cool cool. I'll jot it all down and try to have it cloned by tomorrow. I should be around at my normal times, but I have an event in the evening so I'll be gone by 5 PM my time or so. (Remember I don't trade on Sundays. @[email protected])
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1066    
                                Old 1 Week Ago (4:45 PM).
                                bunnybird12's Avatar
                                bunnybird12 bunnybird12 is offline
                                Sinnoh Trainer at heart
                                  FC: 3110-5668-2470
                                  IGN: Ava
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jun 2016
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 33
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Road View Post
                                  Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is!
                                  I'm online and waiting. I've added you to my friends list if that helps make me easier to find.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1067    
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (4:52 PM).
                                  Road's Avatar
                                  Road Road is offline
                                    FC: 3883-7618-4217
                                    IGN: Road
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                    Location: Aomori, Japan
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Adamant
                                    Posts: 693
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by bunnybird12 View Post
                                    I'm online and waiting. I've added you to my friends list if that helps make me easier to find.
                                    Posted a VM for you but guess you didn't see it. I'll be around in a few minutes still, but I think I mentioned I won't be around this evening so I wanted to know what you wanted to do for getting your Pokemon back? As I explained before, HTing them shouldn't take long so if you can wait a bit I can have them back to you within the hour.
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1068    
                                    Old 1 Week Ago (4:54 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by bunnybird12.
                                    bunnybird12's Avatar
                                    bunnybird12 bunnybird12 is offline
                                    Sinnoh Trainer at heart
                                      FC: 3110-5668-2470
                                      IGN: Ava
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2016
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Quiet
                                      Posts: 33
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Road View Post
                                      Posted a VM for you but guess you didn't see it. I'll be around in a few minutes still, but I think I mentioned I won't be around this evening so I wanted to know what you wanted to do for getting your Pokemon back? As I explained before, HTing them shouldn't take long so if you can wait a bit I can have them back to you within the hour.
                                      Oh sorry about that!! Usually notifications pop up in Pokecommunity when I have the tab open, but I guess not this time. I can definitely hang around for another hour or two! Thanks! We can talk via VM now that I've seen it.
                                      __________________
                                      Ingame name: Ava
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1069    
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (4:57 PM).
                                      Road's Avatar
                                      Road Road is offline
                                        FC: 3883-7618-4217
                                        IGN: Road
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2008
                                        Location: Aomori, Japan
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 693
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by bunnybird12 View Post
                                        Oh sorry about that!! Usually notifications pop up in Pokecommunity when I have the tab open, but I guess not this time. I can definitely hang around for another hour or two! Thanks! We can talk via VM now that I've seen it.
                                        Excellent! Then I shall hop on, take them, and VM you when I am ready to send them back. c:
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1070    
                                        Old 1 Week Ago (5:18 PM).
                                        RogueZero0's Avatar
                                        RogueZero0 RogueZero0 is offline
                                        Game Programmer (Student)
                                          FC: 4141-3142-5286
                                          IGN: Rogue or Guilherme
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2017
                                          Location: Brasil... unfortunately
                                          Age: 24
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          Posts: 76
                                          Hey Road, I'll be on for a couple hours if you have time now :)
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1071    
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (5:50 PM).
                                          Road's Avatar
                                          Road Road is offline
                                            FC: 3883-7618-4217
                                            IGN: Road
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jul 2008
                                            Location: Aomori, Japan
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 693
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by RogueZero0 View Post
                                            Hey Road, I'll be on for a couple hours if you have time now
                                            Hiya! I have another big trade I have to get to first, but I'll VM you when I'm good!
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1072    
                                            Old 2 Days Ago (3:57 PM).
                                            Road's Avatar
                                            Road Road is offline
                                              FC: 3883-7618-4217
                                              IGN: Road
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                                              Location: Aomori, Japan
                                              Gender: Female
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 693
                                              UPDATE
                                              - Added new events.

                                              ABOUT MARSHADOW
                                              I have decided to add him to my list. He will be traded at a value of 3 CREDITS.
                                              Also note he is NON-REDISTRIBUTION.
                                              __________________
                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply

                                              Quick Reply

                                              Join the conversation!

                                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:56 PM.