Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com

Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:56 PM).
It all began with a Mew.
    FC: 1779-4411-6241
    IGN: Harry

Nature: Hasty
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Road View Post
    I will cut you a small deal and ask for one more Pokemon to make it 3 Pokemon for 3 Pokemon. Do you have some sort of comprehensive list of events? Then I can take a look and choose something.
    Would you be interested in ENG Masuda's psyduck, if not then I can put together a list! Let me know.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:57 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by bunnybird12.
    Sinnoh Trainer at heart
      FC: 3110-5668-2470
      IGN: Ava

Nature: Quiet
      Quote:
      I'll be using Gold Bottle Caps so they will be fully HTed either way, but sure! Time depends, but basically it will be same-day. Are they fully EV trained, and are they already at Lv. 100?

Those are quite specific times haha. This Saturday I'll be out of town but still have WiFi; unfortunately I will be in transit at 10:05 AM so it would have to be after that (I think I'd be available a bit after 11:30). I can more easily do it the following Saturday (9/16) and again, shouldn't take long so if you have time to hang around you can get them back same day. c:
      Thanks for the quick reply!
      I fully EV trained them but they are only around level 60. Since next Saturday would work better for both of us, I can give them to you then, same time as before. I could get them back anywhere between 9-10 PM Saturday, whatever time works best for you.

Sorry about the time conflicts, as I'm 13 hours behind you, so most of the time you are available is when I'm sleeping. :D I just want to make sure I'm not late since you are doing me a huge favor!
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:02 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Road.
        FC: 3883-7618-4217
        IGN: Road

Nature: Adamant
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by m_asad194 View Post
        Would you be interested in ENG Masuda's psyduck, if not then I can put together a list! Let me know.
        You already traded me that I think (and if I remember correctly, it had the wrong gender so is likely hacked; I'll double-check and let you know). List would be appreciated! Once I look at it I can likely find something pretty easily.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by bunnybird12 View Post
        Thanks for the quick reply!
        I fully EV trained them but they are only around level 60. Since next Saturday would work better for both of us, I can give them to you then, same time as before. I could get them back anywhere between 9-10 PM Saturday, whatever time works best for you.

Sorry about the time conflicts, as I'm 13 hours behind you, so most of the time you are available is when I'm sleeping. :D I just want to make sure I'm not late since you are doing me a huge favor!
        Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is! 10 PM is when I end my trade times so preferably around 9, but there's a chance I'll have an event that night at which point I'd be unavailable from like 6:30. (If that's the case though, I could do later when I come back since it's Saturday and you need the Pokemon back lol.)

Eh, this is the typical problem. Drawbacks of being on the other side of the country haha. The timing should work out! If I can't catch you that day for some reason, we'll find a way to get them back to you in time!
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:33 PM).
        Sinnoh Trainer at heart

Quote:
          You already traded me that I think (and if I remember correctly, it had the wrong gender so is likely hacked; I'll double-check and let you know). List would be appreciated! Once I look at it I can likely find something pretty easily.

Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is! 10 PM is when I end my trade times so preferably around 9, but there's a chance I'll have an event that night at which point I'd be unavailable from like 6:30. (If that's the case though, I could do later when I come back since it's Saturday and you need the Pokemon back lol.)

Eh, this is the typical problem. Drawbacks of being on the other side of the country haha. The timing should work out! If I can't catch you that day for some reason, we'll find a way to get them back to you in time!
          Great! Just let me know about Saturday night when you find out, but no rush. Thanks for being so flexible!
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:55 PM).
          Game Programmer (Student)
            FC: 4141-3142-5286
            IGN: Rogue or Guilherme

Nature: Timid
            Hey Road, I'm really sorry for the delay in answering you, my life in university has gotten really rushed.
            You can drop the Keldeo and Volcanion then. Though, if you are interested, I still have some things I'd need and wouldn't mind breeding some of the other pokemons if you still need it.
            Also, I have some Yveltals, since I played Y twice, as well as Lugia and Solgaleo.
            Thanks for your time, and sorry for the delay again.
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:54 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RogueZero0 View Post
              Hey Road, I'm really sorry for the delay in answering you, my life in university has gotten really rushed.
              You can drop the Keldeo and Volcanion then. Though, if you are interested, I still have some things I'd need and wouldn't mind breeding some of the other pokemons if you still need it.
              Also, I have some Yveltals, since I played Y twice, as well as Lugia and Solgaleo.
              Thanks for your time, and sorry for the delay again.
              Hiya! No problem, I know how busy life can get more than most people haha.

It's up to you! I need to check my games again to update my breeding list, but it shouldn't be too different. I take any and all Lugia / Yveltal / Solgaleo as long as they're all different, so that could easily make up the credits! (I do also take Cobalion though it's not listed.)
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:06 PM).
              It all began with a Mew.
                FC: 1779-4411-6241
                IGN: Harry

Nature: Hasty
                Quote:
                I offered you my psyduck once before as well but the trade never went through. I check the IDs, OTs, Natures, Movesets and Genders from Serebii before trading away the events. I'll put together a list and will let you know soon!
                Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:25 PM).

Quote:
                  Hiya! No problem, I know how busy life can get more than most people haha.

It's up to you! I need to check my games again to update my breeding list, but it shouldn't be too different. I take any and all Lugia / Yveltal / Solgaleo as long as they're all different, so that could easily make up the credits! (I do also take Cobalion though it's not listed.)
                  Actually, I just noticed that my Victiny doesn't have V-create since it's the 20th anniv, so I'd need one from Tohoku that has it. That and the timid Keldeo, since I have a Volcanion already (thoug not a modest one).
                  I'm also looking for the hat pikachus since I'm not sure when, or if, they are coming to this side, but that's for later :p
                  What else would you want for the Keldeo and the Adamant Victiny?
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:44 PM).

Quote:
                    Actually, I just noticed that my Victiny doesn't have V-create since it's the 20th anniv, so I'd need one from Tohoku that has it. That and the timid Keldeo, since I have a Volcanion already (thoug not a modest one).
                    I'm also looking for the hat pikachus since I'm not sure when, or if, they are coming to this side, but that's for later :p
                    What else would you want for the Keldeo and the Adamant Victiny?
                    HAH, yes, Hat Pikachu will go abroad. Exclusive Pokemon like that always do. Likely they will be free too, unlike the codes here which came on the movie tickets. Basically just comes down to do you want them now in Japanese or later in another language.
                    can u tell im super bitter about this welcome to my life

Depends on which Victini. The newest PC Tohoku ones are worth 2 credits since I got them myself; I also have the older ones from 5th which are only 1. Keldeo is 1 credit no matter which you prefer (I have the Summer 2012 one (note that he is non-redis), or my 20th one).
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:53 PM).

Yeah, tell me about it, I live in Brasil... so I can have... nothing, no event at all, thanks to gamefreaqs and their terrible marketing issues! hahaha.... (cries) :(
                      I'd like either adamant or jolly Victiny's with V-Create, so I think it's probably the new one.
                      I do have 3 Yveltals, 2 from my Y and a shiny XYZ event one, a Lugia from my Oras, Cobalion from Oras too and a Solgaleo.
                      Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:50 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Road.

Quote:
                        Yeah, tell me about it, I live in Brasil... so I can have... nothing, no event at all, thanks to gamefreaqs and their terrible marketing issues! hahaha.... (cries)
                        I'd like either adamant or jolly Victiny's with V-Create, so I think it's probably the new one.
                        I do have 3 Yveltals, 2 from my Y and a shiny XYZ event one, a Lugia from my Oras, Cobalion from Oras too and a Solgaleo.
                        Oh, well in that case you have a little more reason to have issues haha. Most people I see live in the US and complain about stuff not coming to them. Literally cannot stand them when the abroad version of an event is free and usually easy to get, whereas the events here are ALWAYS purchase / travel necessary. (Lot of events at the Pokemon Centers which are only in big cities; last trip to my nearest one cost me 3.5 hours and nearly $300 in travel.)

Uh, the old one also has V-Create, that's why I mentioned it lol, and like I said they are both Adamant. (I think they're in the 2011 section if you want to see IV details, I think one of them is 5IV.)

What's the nature on the Shiny XYZ one? All the others I will take for sure. That totals 5 credits already, so if you want more let me know, if not I'll narrow it down.
                        Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:36 PM).

Ouch... $300 is a lot... though if I could I would do the same, but there's no way here, I would never be able to have MarshadiumZ for example. Kind of why I decided to start getting cloned legit wondercards from US starting from Marshadow (not to trade here of course). Anyways, the XYZ Yveltal is Careful (not self obtained, but I checked it and it's all ok). Also have Modest and Calm versions from my Y, Adamant Cobalion and Bold Lugia from Oras and Naive Solgaleo from Moon GTS. I would like the 14th Adamant Victiny, Timid Keldeo and the modest Volcanion.
                          As for the rest, I saw you have a timid Manaphy, 1 of the 2 last ones I'm looking for. The other being a naive non-shiny Diancie. If there are any credits left, I'd be interested in any hat pikachu besides the Sinnoh one, that I'll get myself. I'll be available to trade on saturday and maybe sunday. Thanks a lot for your time :D
                          Old 1 Week Ago (2:58 AM).

Quote:
                            Ouch... $300 is a lot... though if I could I would do the same, but there's no way here, I would never be able to have MarshadiumZ for example. Kind of why I decided to start getting cloned legit wondercards from US starting from Marshadow (not to trade here of course). Anyways, the XYZ Yveltal is Careful (not self obtained, but I checked it and it's all ok). Also have Modest and Calm versions from my Y, Adamant Cobalion and Bold Lugia from Oras and Naive Solgaleo from Moon GTS. I would like the 14th Adamant Victiny, Timid Keldeo and the modest Volcanion.
                            As for the rest, I saw you have a timid Manaphy, 1 of the 2 last ones I'm looking for. The other being a naive non-shiny Diancie. If there are any credits left, I'd be interested in any hat pikachu besides the Sinnoh one, that I'll get myself. I'll be available to trade on saturday and maybe sunday. Thanks a lot for your time :D
                            To each their own, as long as they don't bother others!

Excellent, I will literally take everything! That will total 7 credits, which will get you Victini, Keldeo, Volcanion, and Manaphy (totaling 5 credits, all 1 except Volcanion which is 5). Hmm, it's up to you; if you want the Original hat you'll have one more credit for something else, but if not then any of they will be fine!
                            Old 1 Week Ago (9:10 PM).

Cool! I'll take the original one and if possible a pokeball Vivillion then, otherwise just any other hat pikachu. I'll be on by saturday morning and night and maybe sunday night on your time :)
                              Old 1 Week Ago (9:28 PM).

Quote:
                                Cool! I'll take the original one and if possible a pokeball Vivillion then, otherwise just any other hat pikachu. I'll be on by saturday morning and night and maybe sunday night on your time
                                Cool cool. I'll jot it all down and try to have it cloned by tomorrow. I should be around at my normal times, but I have an event in the evening so I'll be gone by 5 PM my time or so. (Remember I don't trade on Sundays. @[email protected])
                                Old 1 Week Ago (4:45 PM).
                                Sinnoh Trainer at heart

Quote:
                                  Ah alright, I can raise them the rest of the way, it'll just take a little more time. Next Saturday it is!
                                  I'm online and waiting. I've added you to my friends list if that helps make me easier to find.
                                  Old 1 Week Ago (4:52 PM).

Quote:
                                    I'm online and waiting. I've added you to my friends list if that helps make me easier to find.
                                    Posted a VM for you but guess you didn't see it. I'll be around in a few minutes still, but I think I mentioned I won't be around this evening so I wanted to know what you wanted to do for getting your Pokemon back? As I explained before, HTing them shouldn't take long so if you can wait a bit I can have them back to you within the hour.
                                    Old 1 Week Ago (4:54 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by bunnybird12.
                                    Sinnoh Trainer at heart

Quote:
                                      Posted a VM for you but guess you didn't see it. I'll be around in a few minutes still, but I think I mentioned I won't be around this evening so I wanted to know what you wanted to do for getting your Pokemon back? As I explained before, HTing them shouldn't take long so if you can wait a bit I can have them back to you within the hour.
                                      Oh sorry about that!! Usually notifications pop up in Pokecommunity when I have the tab open, but I guess not this time. I can definitely hang around for another hour or two! Thanks! We can talk via VM now that I've seen it.
                                      Old 1 Week Ago (4:57 PM).

Quote:
                                        Oh sorry about that!! Usually notifications pop up in Pokecommunity when I have the tab open, but I guess not this time. I can definitely hang around for another hour or two! Thanks! We can talk via VM now that I've seen it.
                                        Excellent! Then I shall hop on, take them, and VM you when I am ready to send them back. c:
                                        Old 1 Week Ago (5:18 PM).

Hey Road, I'll be on for a couple hours if you have time now :)
                                          Old 1 Week Ago (5:50 PM).

Quote:
                                            Hey Road, I'll be on for a couple hours if you have time now
                                            Hiya! I have another big trade I have to get to first, but I'll VM you when I'm good!
                                            Old 2 Days Ago (3:57 PM).

UPDATE
                                              - Added new events.

ABOUT MARSHADOW
                                              I have decided to add him to my list. He will be traded at a value of 3 CREDITS.
                                              Also note he is NON-REDISTRIBUTION.

Quick Reply