• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's going quite well actually! Considering the orignal reason for signing up was to chat about X and Y, I kinda got sidetracked lol

Yeah that's kinda normal for some members here. I originally signed up for ROM hacking, but then I got interested in fanfic writing, anime discussion, new member greeting, and now, roleplay. There's literally a lot to do here than just discussing Pokemon.

Pretty great ATM.

Hows everyone doing tonight?

I am... tired! xD But that doesn't really stop me from going on PC to post here. :P Though I do have a lot of psychology homework to do. lol

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
I am... tired! xD But that doesn't really stop me from going on PC to post here. :P Though I do have a lot of psychology homework to do. lol

After a long week i tend to want to lay down and sleep for a day or two. Anyone hit by the snow/ridiculously cold temperatures? (unless youre arizona, which basically set every record High, while im sitting here freezing my a...butt off :))

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
im good too, thanks for asking

welcome to pc btw, im midnightshine but feel free to call me mid

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hi to everybody! Just made an account and Im little confused and stuff, but hey who isnt? :D Anyhow its nice to be here. And Im looking forward to talking with you all about pokemon and all things random. :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi to everybody! Just made an account and Im little confused and stuff, but hey who isnt? :D Anyhow its nice to be here. And Im looking forward to talking with you all about pokemon and all things random. :D

Hi, Krieg!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! What are you confused about? We all would be glad to help. :)

Anyways, there are a ton of forums you could use to talk about anything from Pokémon to the most random'ist' things!

Hope to see you around! :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity, KriegStein! Confusion is okay and not okay at the same time. New members are expected to be confused a tad, but to stay that way is unacceptable! If you have any questions at all, feel free to express them and we'll help in any way we can as soon as possible to make you feel as comfortable as possible. :3

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Hello everyone, I'm Lunar but call me Michel, I'm from Macedonia : P.
I was lurking this site for nearly 2 years and couldn't resist but register, so here i am :)!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Thanks for the support fellas! :D its good to know people are helpfull and stuff. And hello Lunar Crecent aka Michel nice to know there are pokemon fans everywhere! :) And yeah. I am a bit confused since this is a quite big forum and yeah. Im not realy used to forums and stuff. :P Actualy this is my first real forum that I am actualy logged in to.

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Isn't that why we joined this community haha, I am feeling shy talking to friends at school about this because they hate Pokemon, so this is definitively a place for me!

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Haha! :D True...very true. Hmm I dont have that problem...most of my closest friends are still into pokemon. But I know what you mean. I mean I am on my last week as a senior and it would give a little funny impression to my school friebds if I would suddenly talk about pokemon with them... :'D

Years

Hi KriegStein, and welcome!

I knew what I was like when I first joined here, I was once a massive noob. However, I have a passion for Pokemon that keeps me motivated to come here. The name's Hikari, but most users sometimes call me Hika.

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Do you have a story to go along with your name Hikari? I chose mine because i love Cresselia and her elegance, and i think that it resembles me in a way, but i'm ugly so...

Years
Do you have a story to go along with your name Hikari? I chose mine because i love Cresselia and her elegance, and i think that it resembles me in a way, but i'm ugly so...

The "Hikari" part came from me loving Dawn (the D/P/Pt female protagonist) for a while, and the "10" stands for October, the month I was born in. I always thought the number looked nice on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back