• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Genesis League

Years
I am also excited to see people start challenging gym leaders. I just have to begin breeding and my Elite Four team shall be ready to challenge…when someone actually gets there :-p

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Congratulations to midnightdarkrai for defeating my gym and I award the Midnight Badge

Attention to all gym leaders and challengers the dark gym leader is retiring and a new gym is on its way the rock gym ill be rocket you know he won't make you guys disappointed :-) he is very nice please welcome "thebest" lol I am now the rock gym leader all of you that have defeated me for the Midnight Badge will keep it no need to challenge me again, for those of you who haven't Wil need to defeat me for the Gravel Badge so in very sorry fur the change but yer so if you have a midnight badge it will be include as if you battled me for the Gravel Badge, well have fun and can't wait to test this new gym good luck to you all :-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I defeated oshawottlover, netting me my 2nd badge. 6 more left...

thebest, if you need the battle video, just tell me.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Yes because each gym leaders type are different so you can use different pokemon according to thier typing to your advantage :-)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hello. I think they're all full, but I'd like to apply for a Dark gym leader. I've got 6 all trained up and ready to go. :]

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Um yet they are all full but some gym leaders are not replying so if it comes to worst you can be a back up gym :-)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That sounds good. So, does everyone just exchange friend codes when they battle?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 21, 2014
This looks like an awesome idea.
Would love to take on any gym leader, I'm new to battling but I've bred a decent amount of pokes, pm me so I can try this out :)

Back