• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm new to this community but not new to Pokemon. I've been playing Pokemon for about twelve years. The very first Pokemon game I played is Pokemon stadium two on my n64. The first shiny I ever chained by myself is feebas. My favorite legendary is the oh so beautiful reshiram!

Tholek

Pokemon
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Welcome to PokeCommunity Geowlett! Hope you enjoy your stay like I am!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hi Geowlett, welcome! :)
In which game did you catch that Shiny Feebas? Did you make it evolve into the beautiful Milotic?
Enjoy the community, don't hesitate to come to me if you have any questions ^-^

Years
Heya there Geowlett, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Congrats on that Feebas, I hear the old chaining method is more difficult than the methods that are more commonly used. Did you evolve it into the magnificent Milotic? Reshiram's also a really cool Pokemon, did you come to love it because of Pokemon Black/White? You're welcome to contact me or another staff member if you have questions about our community. I hope you enjoy your time here! ^-^

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Hiya Geowlett, welcome to PC! It's awesome that you've been playing Pokemon for so long. I've actually never had the chance to play Pokemon Stadium despite playing a lot of the other spin-off Pokemon games. What sort of team did you use in Stadium? :o Also I agree, Reshiram has a cool design in my opinion. Whilst I generally don't use legendaries on my team I'll have to make an exception for Reshiram someday. Have you ever used a Reshiram on your team before? Anyway I'll see you later! Have fun. :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
I caught my feebas on omega Ruby after watching a video that showed how simple it was. I was super excited for feebas since my very first Pokemon card was milotic, so I anted my very first shiny to be the same. Yes I did evolve it, it's so much easier to evolve feebas on oras. I haven't been able to play many of the older games because I didn't have a ds or gameboy. The very first handheld Pokemon game I played was diamond, that was after x/y already came out but I couldn't afford them. I then saved up some money and bought black and white 2. After that I got X. I preordered moon and got it the day it came out. I bought omega Ruby and beat it, and my dad decided to sell it from under me (I lost my shiny milotic due to this). And a couple weeks ago I bought alpha sapphire.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya Geowlett, welcome to PokeCommunity! It's super amazing to see longtime fans of the series sticking with it. Feebas and Milotic are definitely on my favorite Pokemon list. Though I could never find one in the original Sapphire, I'm glad they decided to make it a bit simpler this time around. PC is a really amazing community, I'm sure you'll have a blast! :D

Back