• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

ScribblyGryphon

The Scribbliest Gryphon
Years
Returning to the matter at hand despite the distraction might be a good thing to do though, we still haven't decided on who we're voting for unless everyone just wants to random.org it and lynch out someone random for the first day

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
You know, Wow what is going on?

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Ninjas are a huge threat this time around. Going to random vote the person above me.

[Annihilate]Ida13

Years
The event is pretty clear. The first letter of your post has to match the last letter of the post before you. Failure to follow this event from here on out will likely mean you will be subjected to punishment by Blarzigord.

Melody

Banned
Years
...Gonna assume that last letters of votes are exempt.
As for my vote; I'm gonna [ANNIHILATE] Thomas The Shinyhunter at random.

I'm glad that at least someone understands my method! Never forget my enduring love of metaphor!

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Dolls and action figures (I'm sorry), RANDOM.ORG HAS SPOKEN!

[Annihilate]Kit13

Oh, I'm pretty sure you mean me. It's Ida. If this is meant to be a random vote, the person before you already random voted me. I'm sorry but it makes you look really suscpicious.

Last edited:

Sparkin

And damn, I thought I was the one with the reputation to be trigger happy and screw over the town, but Sparkin completely outdid me.

EDIT: oh, and speaking of, I got a gun last night. I won't be pulling a Sparkin tho.

Me: Better than shooting n0

Even if you've got leads, I wouldn't shoot it any time sooner, unless we get the confirmation that it isn't fabbed

Gonna random vote as everyone else
[Annihilate] Paranoia

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Ohey, an event.

Don't know what the exact name of the role itself, but what if I am? Do you want to buy one?
It's just that the bell system sounded familiar from the last Blarzi game, that's all.

Spring - Spring is the Tentacle Cat, a lesser deity of the Blarzigordian mythos. She starts the game with three bells. Each night Spring must give out a bell if she has any. If someone with a Bell targets Spring, the bell is returned to her. Spring is unaffected by most night actions so long as she has a bell, however she also dies as soon as she is targeted when she does not possess a bell.

Does that look familiar by chance?

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Eh, starting posts with the letter e is pretty annoying, but I still want a response from g̶p̶ our master on whether or not votes count towards this event rule. Also not ending my post there because screw that letter e man.

Years
Eh, starting posts with the letter e is pretty annoying, but I still want a response from g̶p̶ our master on whether or not votes count towards this event rule. Also not ending my post there because screw that letter e man.

His Tentacleness has informed me that they do not.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Random vote that will probably change, it's just who I saw first.
[Annihilate] ScribblyGryphon

Back