• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error when oppening new essentials

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
Everytime i start the game on the folder or from rpg maker. i get an error. it shows the press start scene, but when it reach the screen thats blue with the pokeball, it messes up.

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Simple enough to fix if what I think happened is what happened - You'll need to delete the Save file for the project you're working on. Due to the upgrade, it changed how the Boot Menu looks, which to my knowledge changed how saves were handled. You can find the save files at: C:\Users\<Your username>\Saved Games\Pokémon Essentials.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
That's exactly right, and I put an Important! notice right next to the download link to that effect. If you're not going to read it, well...

Back