• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Favorite Challenge III

Status
Not open for further replies.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Username: MasterCade
Game: Black 2 although i can't find the ROM for the game.
All Favorites Listed

Ah, sorry for the delay! Try Fire, Flying, Water, Rock, Psychic, and Dark. Enjoy! ^-^

Aaaaaaaand, it's update time! First update brings us to three badges. Details in the spoiler:
Spoiler:

The team so far (right after Castelia Gym):
Spoiler:

MasterCade

The Godfather of Pokemon ;)
Years
Ah, sorry for the delay! Try Fire, Flying, Water, Rock, Psychic, and Dark. Enjoy! ^-^

My Favorite 6 Pokemon from each type
Spoiler:

Thank you very much that gives me a strong team.

Fire:

Flying:

Water:

Rock:

Psychic:

Dark:

will get started asap :D.

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Man, I've really been feeling like playing this quite a bit lately! So... update #2 brings me a bit past the fifth gym. The tl;dr details to follow:
Spoiler:

The team so far (after PWT):
Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Username:Pewbroman
Game: White 2 (Eng)

Try Rock, Ghost, Electric, Water, Flying, and Steel. Have fun!

And Update #3 features three gym battles with three different endings. That gives us eight badges! (I'm updating way too much too quickly...)
Spoiler:

The team so far (eight badges):
Spoiler:

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Username: CDChaser
Game: Black 2
My Favourites:
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
CDChaser, you can take Water, Dark, Rock, Electric, Normal, and Bug. Good luck!

Time for a big announcement! I've decided that the new XY Favorite Challenge will be posted on December 27, to coincide with the release of Pokemon Bank. All Pokemon will be available with the release of Bank, so that's the perfect day to get the new challenge up and running. I hope to see you all signing up for the new version of the challenge. Hurry up and finish this one while it's still here, because it will be closed with the opening of the new one. Good luck!

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Alright, that gives me:

Wailord
Umbreon
Golem
Luxray
Braviary
Genesect

Genesect is allowed as long as I keep its original typing Bug/Steel right?

Alright, Progress Update, Number 1!

I hacked in all but eevee, I will un box one every time I beat a gym, but will start with shinx
Spoiler:

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Well then, after a huge delay, I've returned with an update. Last time, we left off right after getting our eighth badge. Update #4 brings us right outside the gate of the Pokémon League. Let's see if I can remember what happened.
Spoiler:

The team so far (ready? for the League!):
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Username: dave88
Game: Black
Favorites:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Thanks!
Looks like I've got:
Spr_5b_034.png
Spr_5b_142.png
Spr_5b_479.png
Spr_5b_229_m.png
Spr_5b_160.png
Spr_5b_128.png

Pretty cool and powerful team I have here. The only bummer is that I'm using Houndoom and Feraligatr on another run right now.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
I finished this run a while ago, but I don't know why I waited so long to update. I forget everything that way. >_< Anyways, final update, featuring the Elite Four and Champion Iris here:
Spoiler:

Ehh, this update isn't as detailed as I'd like, but whatever. I'm glad I got to do this challenge twice before it ended! It's gotta be my favorite challenge. ^-^ There's about a week left in this thread, but I hope this isn't the last update. All you people still doing this, enjoy!

The final team:
Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
That time has come, birds! This challenge had the best run of the three Favorite Challenges I've run, so I can only hope the new XY one will live up to this one here. The new thread can be found here. Thank you all for making this challenge so successful! See you in Kalos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back