• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
It was like the Aladin style filler episode before Ichgo entered fake Karakura town. Kinda sucks as it's 2 more weeks until we get to see mullet Ichi v mullet Aizen though. :(

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ok, I have finished the final touches on my idea I mentioned earlier.
I'm really hoping you guys will enjoy these.
They seem to have gone fairly well in another club.

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Woah, that looks awesome! I never even thought of that! I'll probably make mine up tomorrow or this weekend. Great idea!
Well you can just give me your stats and I'd be happy to make it for you. :)
I have a good feeling about these things.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Alright, I have my stats all set up. ^__^ Here they are:

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Haven't come here for a long time XP
Za~m I want one too. I'll give you the stats, eh, next post. Pweaaase? :3
That's fine Smiley. I'm interested in seeing your scores. ;p

Manga 428
Spoiler:

Ok Pika, I'll get to work on your chart now.
I really like your explanations, you put thought into them.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Manga:
Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Alright, all done. Here is you battle data chart, Pika.
Squad pages will have a place to display them.
But there are only like two up right now and you're not in a squad. xD
Maybe I'll make a section in the first post to display non-squad members'.
Although you can do what you want with it; save it, sig it, put in profile.

Pp642BFCBDCLT20.png

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Awesome! Thanks! Already saved it, now contemplating how to use it...XD Probably in a sig, like you said. Hmmm...*ponders*
If you do put it in your signature, maybe you could hyperlink it to the club. :p
Like how I did with my signature.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Ok Pika, I'll get to work on your chart now.
I really like your explanations, you put thought into them.
Redoing mine, just because.

Offense: 70. I'm not very offensive, I more prefer to be strategical and hit where/when neccesary.
Defense: 80. I'm more defensive than offensive. I prefer waiting to strike at the right moment, and will evade attacks as long as possible before actually attacking.
Mobility: 80. Ivory allows me to control my speed (by controlling how time affects me). This lets me slow down the fight, and gives me more time to react to moves. However, I'm not always released (though I usually am).
Kidou/Reiatsu: 90. I'm great at kidou. I often use bakudo and hadou to attack my opponent or to immobilise them.
Intelligence: 100. My strategical skills are the greatest in the seireitei (though some may argue one or two other people). I am able to analyse the situation and use the most optimal strategy to win the fight. Being head of the Research and Development means that I regularly exercise my intelligence.
Physical Strength: 60. I have a small figure, and I rarely use hand-to-hand combat, preferring to use zanjutsu or kidou. It would be rather easy to break me in half.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
This was indeed an awesome idea. ^^

My Battle Data:
Spoiler:

Edit: While I was writing this, ILPy posted his and it seems we had the same idea about Intelligence XD.

Manga:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Hell Arc Special Chapter
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hell Arc Chapter
Spoiler:

Redoing mine, just because.

Spoiler:
This was indeed an awesome idea. ^^

My Battle Data:
Spoiler:
Ok, here are the battle data charts for this Captain & Lieutenant pair.
ILPBFCBDC20.png
RasenBFCBDCLT20.png

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hi guys. I just posted on serebii recently but for those who aren't in that club... Yeah I'm alive. XD

Still working on college apps and I'll be doing that all weekend actually. But then I might just be able to resume activity here sooner than I thought. But I still have to do my portfolio. =/ Just figured I'd tell you guys.

Also wanted to come say a few thoughts about the chapters this week. First off... Mangastream was too fricken slow this week. LOL Anyway...
Spoiler:

Anywho... I see you're doing those data charts huh? I wants one. A more powerful one that the other club since I'm a captain here. =D

fweee

I'll give my stats for this club...

Offense 70
Defense 80
Mobility 70
Kido 100 (duhhh)
Intelligence 100
Physical strength 100

...Is that too overpowering...? Err... it's 520/600 I think... If it is just... FB message me. Coz I might not be on here for a little while, even though I still might be. I dunno yet. Depends on my schedule and stuff... Yeah...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Mainstream:
Spoiler:
Hell chapter:
Spoiler:

....................And, no, don't expect stats from me.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hi guys. I just posted on serebii recently but for those who aren't in that club... Yeah I'm alive. XD

Still working on college apps and I'll be doing that all weekend actually. But then I might just be able to resume activity here sooner than I thought. But I still have to do my portfolio. =/ Just figured I'd tell you guys.
Well I can understand that. the transition from high school to college can be kind of a stressful thing if not done early enough. I'm glad I already got my classes picked out for next semester. It feels kind of weird being a college man. xD

Anywho... I see you're doing those data charts huh? I wants one. A more powerful one that the other club since I'm a captain here. =D

fweee

I'll give my stats for this club...

Offense 70
Defense 80
Mobility 70
Kido 100 (duhhh)
Intelligence 100
Physical strength 100

...Is that too overpowering...? Err... it's 520/600 I think... If it is just... FB message me. Coz I might not be on here for a little while, even though I still might be. I dunno yet. Depends on my schedule and stuff... Yeah...
Maybe a little overpowered, just a little.
I'll talk to ya on Face Book about it.

....................And, no, don't expect stats from me.
Aww, you're no fun. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back