• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
There are still some typos; for example, "Makuhita" is misspelled on the gym leader team document (Brawly's team)
EDIT: Oh, and Wattson's too tough even for a hard-mode hack. I've grinded to level 45, with no weakness to Electric, and I still can't even beat two of his Pokémon.
EDIT 2: Is it possible to change the event flag for Trainer Hill's opening?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2014
downloaded it
patched it with multipatch (mac user) to pokemon emerald.Gba
and it comes up with pokemon emerald expert.ups (when i patched it i accidently pput expert and emerald wrong way round) and the icon is the blank page
what do i do???

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
steven still has his normal level pokemon in mossdeep city when you double battle with him against maxie. Also, could I suggest and 'update' section on the post so that we can know exactly what to look for? obviously, if you wanted to keep something a secret, you could say something like "added x and y, and some secret stuff too!"

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
downloaded it
patched it with multipatch (mac user) to pokemon emerald.Gba
and it comes up with pokemon emerald expert.ups (when i patched it i accidently pput expert and emerald wrong way round) and the icon is the blank page
what do i do???

Try patching another clean ROM over again, I guess.

blue

gucci
Years
steven still has his normal level pokemon in mossdeep city when you double battle with him against maxie. Also, could I suggest and 'update' section on the post so that we can know exactly what to look for? obviously, if you wanted to keep something a secret, you could say something like "added x and y, and some secret stuff too!"

Unfortunately I don't have the data to edit Steven's team at this point. Could you explain how you mean regarding the Update?

Years
Suicune could you help me out with the precise location of Larvitar.
I've searched for half an hour in Granite Cave and can't find it. Which floor should i search on?

Years

I Think SUICUNE mentions the update below the released beta file.. It's enough to understand what's new in the beta

blue

gucci
Years
A new release Beta 5.16 is out, no major changes the only main change is Wattson is now a single battle in place of a Double. I felt that having the 3rd Gym as a double battle is too early and too difficult plus the fact you can gain a ton of exp and become way over levelled.

fallkitten

I Believe in Sherlock Holmes!
Years
  • Age 29
  • N/A
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
OMGXD This game is really hard.Never thought That 5th gym can be soo hardXD Now I'am heading to the sixth gym. Thank you for this great game=3

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hey i can find more that 1 time, the three legendaries of jotho, and kanto i mean arti one, zap two , mol three

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Hey, thanks for the fun hack (and the fire red one too).
Just a quick question; When is the National Dex given? I played through the fire red hack for a few gyms and got the nat dex very early and I was just worrying that I've missed an event (currently at dewford).

EDIT: Also, are there plans to make a separate doc for getting the items for the legendary events? Or is it just going to be a part of the Poke locations doc?

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Hey, thanks for the fun hack (and the fire red one too).
Just a quick question; When is the National Dex given? I played through the fire red hack for a few gyms and got the nat dex very early and I was just worrying that I've missed an event (currently at dewford).

EDIT: Also, are there plans to make a separate doc for getting the items for the legendary events? Or is it just going to be a part of the Poke locations doc?

There was a document but currently you get the items at the Battle Frontier however I am implementing Legendary Events so there will be no need for that and I will specify their locations.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Beta 6.0 has been released and this is quite a major release as it includes a few important changes. To start I have tweaked and changed the locations of some Pokémon and edited the documents. Secondly there are a couple or more team changes.. I'll let you discover who! Finally, the most important change I have implemented the Legendarys that are not avaliable in-game, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Celebi, Jirachi & Mewtwo are now events located around Hoenn! The same goes for starters, as you make your way through the game you will notice Kanto, Johto & Hoenn starters dotted in different locations, can you find and catch them all?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I always rofl when my Graveler Magnitude 10's with my Blaziken in double battles. Kills my Blaziken in an instant xD! But I hated it when I had to fight Flannery.... Good thing my Grav was faster than her Ninetales. REALLY GREAT GAME.

Back