• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
    First of all, I wanted to thank you, I usually play Emerald and never done Ruby before, and your hack got me into this game for the first time :) Sure sometimes there are some bugs of textures and it can be really odd, but I see more than this, to me, there is the passion behing the hack and you sure have it, I know people may criticize your work but don't let them discourage you, what you've done is amazing really, believe in yourself you can do it to the very end and this will be the moment where you'll be proud of you, and you have to because you deserve it very well for all your hard work :)

Truth is, not many people can say they've done things you've done, rom hacking is for yourself too, not only for others, and that's why the fact it pleases you in itself is a great thing, furthermore, I'm sure it please lots of people too, so believe in yourself, you can finish it ;)

Now, for the playing part, I'm not used at all with the new mons but great work for implementing them, and the Johto part is a really good addition to Ruby (RSE in fact), I'd love to play it from start to finish :)

Thank you. I know that take POKEMON RUBY as rombase going to be challenge since more development is maded for Pokemon EMERALD or Pokemon FIRE RED.... Most of things in game i found Myself.... Also from this side i want thank's DestinedJagold for help with several things in my hack. I will release POKEMON RUBY VERSION 1.0 after...
1. Make complete Mt.Silver and Fourth Team Rocket Base.
2. Adding Dex entries for all expanded Pokemons.

You have right... This is my first romhack project. And this one is going to be complete soon. I have various ideas about this romhack and most of them do not work X<.

Do you have a Pokemon location list handy or are you able to make one up, so we know which Pokemon are where?
If you searching for specific pokemon. Tell which one you need. And I give you location.... Also I do not giving as answers legendary and Mythical Pokemon locations.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dex.png
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexs.png
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexss.png

BLAST FROM NAJLO....

For giving the title of Greatest GBC hack of which is Pokemon Prism for sure. I decide to put as Officialy LAST one pokemon in my game Phancero. So in Tottal is 579 Pokemons to capture. Phancero was been keeped as messed up glitch pokemon. So it will be good for you when you get one. XD

Where I put that Bird? When i released Pokemon Ruby Renev v1.00... I put it on ROUTE 47 which I decide to reopen. <For all who waiting for Johto Safari Zone... Bad New's,,, I do not include them.>
Also in one of Caves... UXIE, MESPRIT and AZELF awaiting for trainer who's capture them... Anyways. I end scripting Mt.Silver. In short time I include here video from Mt.Silver....

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I decide to make one thing for you all player... POKEMON TRAINER RED will happend in Pokemon Ruby Renev... Where to find him? Welll... I put it on Mt.Silver instead Gold...

Same Gold I move to ROute 47

Last edited:

FelipeGazolla

I'm here just for Pokémon Adventure Red
Years
I think his mangá team would be great! Poli, Saur, Pika, Lax, Aero and Gyara/Espeon.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years

And now everything is in the rightfull place.... RED is on top of Mt.Silver.... Gold now in Route 47. With both you can battle everytime you want even after first battle... For Red i keep HGSS team.
Music for both is Johto Champ theme... <Since for place save> Now i finishing places and giving rightfully dex entries for all Expanded Pokemons...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022

And now everything is in the rightfull place.... RED is on top of Mt.Silver.... Gold now in Route 47. With both you can battle everytime you want even after first battle... For Red i keep HGSS team.
Music for both is Johto Champ theme... <Since for place save> Now i finishing places and giving rightfully dex entries for all Expanded Pokemons...

Atecaincorp will you ever try to change the ruby font to something else?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I didnt get any ferry ticket after beat 4 league, how to get to johto?

After you get Ticket to Battle Tower... Go to there.... But you land not in Hoenn Battle Tower. But in Johto one XD

I replied to your message, but you didn't answer mine.

My fault. Sorry. Anyways... Maybe later i make list of places where EXPANDED POKEMONS are....

~~~~~~NEW ANNOUNCMENT~~~~~~
BETA 7 <Work name since for full version i need inster proper cries and TM/HM list> Are so close to be ready. Mt.Silver and red events are done... Also with Route 47 Gold and Cave for LAKE LEGENDS.... But....

- I update propper DEX Entries for every new pokemon. Not make ordinary MISSINGNO sample dex entry.
- Adding 5 new Pokemons (Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Frosslass, Togekiss)
- Return of 3 earsed during development Pokemons (Togepi, Togetic, Exegcutte)
- Fixing NO BRENDAN SPRITE glitch.
- Adding secret Rocket Base.

About Plans and here is question for you're opinion. Did you want to seen in my Hack CYNTHIA?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Ok... And now she was appeared... CYNTHIA. The Champion of Sinnoh...
(Sorry for Overworld sprite. But I do not have more place in game to add more minisprites. So i use simmilar one)
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexsss.png

What is her team? It was been her team from Platinum rematch.... Where she is? In the Shinto Ruins... Beafore you enter to Arceus Chamber... Cynthia, Gold and Red can be rebattled any time you want. That same with May in Lilycove City.

After also some tests.... I recomend for my hack using No$GBA or Android emulators for your phone. Only VBA have problem with music engine.

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Ok... And now she was appeared... CYNTHIA. The Champion of Sinnoh...
(Sorry for Overworld sprite. But I do not have more place in game to add more minisprites. So i use simmilar one)
Kopia_3_Pokemon_Ruby_Renev_Expand_Dexsss.png

What is her team? It was been her team from Platinum rematch.... Where she is? In the Shinto Ruins... Beafore you enter to Arceus Chamber... Cynthia, Gold and Red can be rebattled any time you want. That same with May in Lilycove City.

After also some tests.... I recomend for my hack using No$GBA or Android emulators for your phone. Only VBA have problem with music engine.
I don't play hacks with the sound on, so would I be all right playing this on VBA when it gets released?

Back