• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
This isint that big of a deal but I noticed a bug on the tm's where they all say Greatly lowers Sp. Attack no matter the tm and the HM is behind the numbers
That's a known bug, it'll be fixed when I find time to actually fix the TMs.

Pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen https://youtu.be/XSO6m7d5zLo?t=48m27s

Just a head's up.
Whoops, that was fixed in my main version, just not the demo. It should be working now.

Can you PLEASE make me a beta tester too?
No testing is going on right now, but I can put you down for later.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
You should consider adding some more doctors to heal up in the game. Some routes are long and have many trainers, whiting out sometimes makes you walk too much. I whited out right after Jax teleported me to the volcano, and apparently you have to walk all the way again, for example.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
You should consider adding some more doctors to heal up in the game. Some routes are long and have many trainers, whiting out sometimes makes you walk too much. I whited out right after Jax teleported me to the volcano, and apparently you have to walk all the way again, for example.
There's a nurse right before entering Cinder Volcano immediately after exiting Grim Woods, and there's a Collector who'll heal you very near to the beginning of Route 5 after descending from the volcano.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
I have a question Will there be more trainer houses/grinding spots in other places?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Hey I have a nice idea. What about you add Elemental Kicks??? It's like Like elemental punches but with foot. This can give some Pok?mon More variety like Hitmonlee and Tsareena.( add also priority Kick please. )

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 19, 2017
I've played for only one day but I already love this game!
I wanted to ask if there will be similar page to bulbapedia for this game? :D

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Hey I have a nice idea. What about you add Elemental Kicks??? It's like Like elemental punches but with foot. This can give some Pokémon More variety like Hitmonlee and Tsareena.( add also priority Kick please. )

We aren't planning on adding any new moves/abilities/Pokemon.

I've played for only one day but I already love this game!
I wanted to ask if there will be similar page to bulbapedia for this game? :D

Great to hear you enjoy the game! We don't have a wiki style page/website, though maybe once the game has been completed and released we will create one.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
Hi Skeli wow I really enjoyed this hack ive seen there was a new update unbound 1.2.5 (but the main story completion it has 6 gyms completed) I really enjoyed this game!! I want to know when will the full rom hack be released because you did a great job on this game. Keep up the good work Skeli

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
Do you have an oficial date to release the full game?

Last edited:

Jmoney8899

Grookey Gang
Years
This is a great looking game but I have a few complaints 1: fix the download link it does not work. 2: make more frequent updates so you can get this game finished soon so it will be more popular and just make the story unpredictable

Jmoney8899

Grookey Gang
Years
Also please add Pok?mon following you it would make the game 1000% more popular everyone loves that feature I love it please just consider it and consider #2

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 11, 2019
This is a great looking game but I have a few complaints 1: fix the download link it does not work. 2: make more frequent updates so you can get this game finished soon so it will be more popular and just make the story unpredictable

I can understand why you're this excited to see new releases of this hack more and more often as this is one of my favorite pokemon hacks and is among the ones I think have the most potential (out of the most I have seen). But no matter from which perspective you look at it from,rushing the releases can only endanger lowering the potential and quality of the hack. Honestly,I may be speaking out of line here since I'm not one of the people that is working to create this hack and I hope they don't mind me saying these things but this is best done when you feel like doing it and not when you feel like you have to do it.

Years
If the game is rushed out it would just destroy the game and it will be littered with bugs and glitches. Games like these take a lot of time, and if rushed, the quality the game has will be broken due to bugs. So I suggest just wait or play other hacks like Clover for example.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
This hack is amazing but skeli can at least send us frequent updates till the game is complete becz this game is beautiful

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 10, 2020
becz in the previous update it was just a new move list update and bugs were fixed and there was still 2 gyms completed I really cant wait for this hack to be completed its really good it has the potential to be the best rom hacks ever made

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Also please add Pok?mon following you it would make the game 1000% more popular everyone loves that feature I love it please just consider it and consider #2

2: make more frequent updates so you can get this game finished soon so it will be more popular and just make the story unpredictable

This hack is amazing but skeli can at least send us frequent updates till the game is complete becz this game is beautiful

becz in the previous update it was just a new move list update and bugs were fixed and there was still 2 gyms completed I really cant wait for this hack to be completed its really good it has the potential to be the best rom hacks ever made

I'm working as fast as I can but a rom hack takes time.
lPYNy9v.gif
rNeqRlQ.gif
Yz7PafJ.png

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
This hack never ceases to impress.
Absolutely amazing

Back