• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know anything about that stuff, honestly.

But, Delta, I've glimpsed the black and red in your avatar and thought that you're Roc several times already haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Favorite Marvel Character is easily Iron Man. Has billions of dollars, uses it to stroke his ego with a metal fighting suit, and couldn't give a damn if everyone knows who he is. Also luckily avoided the flu this year, first year actually since 1998. Coincidence? Nope, get out of school, got no flu. Its amazing really.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Do you even watch anime or comics Jess?
Every time there is flu, I catch it.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
No. Haha.
I used to watch Pokemon, but haven't in a while. I still do occasionally watch an old Pokemon movie I have when nobody is around, though.

I only have had flu once, and it wasn't even all that bad. I'm just beyond grateful that there was no vomiting involved. D:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Are you 20 or something? Anime and comics are a must for teens.
I have flu like 2 or 3 times a month.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just doesn't interest me. x;
I used to read manga, but now it's only occasionally browsing the Pokemon one I own. >_>

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There really isn't much of an age limit for anime and manga. aha. I'm 20 and love anime and read manga a good amount. Though I don't read manga as much as I did when I was a teenager.

I don't think i've had the flu ever, though I can't remember really.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Anime/manga don't interest you at all!? It's a little strange. What do you do in your free time then?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Anime/manga don't interest you at all!? It's a little strange. What do you do in your free time then?
People not into your likes isn't strange, its normal! Of course I can't say that cause I crucify my friends for giving me hell for liking Nintendo. Games aren't pokemon and mario, those are kiddy idiot things, games are only Pro Evo and Call of Duty! Me:
lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
People not into your likes isn't strange, its normal! Of course I can't say that cause I crucify my friends for giving me hell for liking Nintendo. Games aren't pokemon and mario, those are kiddy idiot things, games are only Pro Evo and Call of Duty! Me:
lex-luthor-wrong1.jpg
I understand you. For my friends games are only : FIFA, PES and NBA.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
What do you do in your free time then?
I usually internet (yup, that's a verb now), draw, wander around Wikipedia, care for the stray cats that live in my yard (meaning I care for a total of 7 felines), etc.

I also tend to just exist some of the time, sitting here at the computer, listening to music.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm not really into sports games. Because when I want to play video games it's because I wanna be something that I normally wouldn't be in real life. Maybe that's because I like fantasy stuffs a lot.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
In my free time, I Internet, write, watch animes.
I enjoy sports games but they aren't an obsession.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The only video games I play are Pokemon. I:
I normally don't play video games at all, though, for some reason.

I really need to stop letting my mind wander off while I'm on PC haha. I'm tired from being sick (I can't seem to get rid of this cold or whatever it is) and it's making me irrational.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Speaking of super heroes, I got my copy of the 1st volume of The Avengers: Heroes Return saga :D

I wanted it for a long time now, gonna get it signed in the upcoming Comic-Con :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am a video games geek. That's why I want to create them. Maybe I'll even be the next programmer for Pokemon
You're still sick? Maybe you should go to a doctor.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm not really into sports games. Because when I want to play video games it's because I wanna be something that I normally wouldn't be in real life. Maybe that's because I like fantasy stuffs a lot.
This, this, and this. Sports games bore me to death. Not because of the intricate strategy and detail you have to make for your team to be successful, most sports games can be as deep as an RPG, but because its something I can do for real with my friends. Only games that really hook me would be football manager, now that's some good fun.

I am a video games geek. That's why I want to create them. Maybe I'll even be the next programmer for Pokemon
You're still sick? Maybe you should go to a doctor.
I so want to as well, but I hate coding, and I can't draw. I doubt studios are hiring people just for ideas, which I do have.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I don't understand the point to sports games.

I mean... If your going to play some football or soccer, why not do it... you know... outside?

Edit @ Elendil - Get a copy of rpg maker?

I've got a copy of Football manager - Don't ask me which one though, it's from before they started putting the year in the name.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I don't understand the point to sports games.

I mean... If your going to play some football or soccer, why not do it... you know... outside?

Edit @ Elendil - Get a copy of rpg maker?

I've got a copy of Football manager - Don't ask me which one though, it's from before they started putting the year in the name.
I did try, but Pokemon Essentials is failing on me. :(

Sir Codin

I need to learn to code better in C# (and programming in general) if I want to use that, I think.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem if I go at my own pace. The worst that happened during my C++ class was me either muttering obscenities or saying "OH, so THAT'S why..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back