• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snoochey's Pokémporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
I'm really only interested in 5 IV pokémon, or 4 IVs which I want badly/have good egg moves. I'm unsure what Icicle Crash is?

Icicle Crash

85 Power
90 Accuracy

The user attacks by harshly dropping large icicles onto the the target. This may also make the target flinch

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Hey there, I'm interested in a female Jolly Guts Shinx with egg moves and a female Quiet Torkoal w/ Eruption. I'd like to offer an Adamant Vital Spirit Elekid w/ Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Cross Punch or something else from my thread that might interest you. (Link in sig)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hey there, I'm interested in a female Jolly Guts Shinx with egg moves and a female Quiet Torkoal w/ Eruption. I'd like to offer an Adamant Vital Spirit Elekid w/ Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Cross Punch or something else from my thread that might interest you. (Link in sig)

Nothing really stands out to me, I guess I'll take an elekid and adamant larvitar. I'll Pm you to work out details.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 14, 2015
Are you intersted in a 5IV Jolly Sand Veil Gible with outrage & iron head?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Are you intersted in a 5IV Jolly Sand Veil Gible with outrage & iron head?

I am interested. What are you looking to trade it for?

The Bump: Added a few more pre-breds and updated my parents list. Also added a new shiny Charmeleon!

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Hello, I'm interested in a:
Marill: ♀ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Huge Power
Scyther: ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Technician

I can trade an ability capsule for both?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
Hello, I'm interested in a:
Marill: ♀ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Huge Power
Scyther: ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Technician

I can trade an ability capsule for both?

I can do that. I'll have to breed the Marill so give me until tomorrow if you can.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
I'm interested in trading for pinsirite. I have the Y exclusive mega stones and a few bred pokemon including: mawile, gible, gligar, all with 5 IV's and good natures. Could we trade?

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
I'm interested in trading for pinsirite. I have the Y exclusive mega stones and a few bred pokemon including: mawile, gible, gligar, all with 5 IV's and good natures. Could we trade?

Sorry, I already have access to the Y Mega Stones and I have 5 IV Mawile, Gligar and getting Gible from a trade as soon as myself and another meet online.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
My growlithes are all 31/31/31/31/31/X, but I'll be breeding tonight to see what I can get in terms of nature. And a female of course. I could also throw in a 5IV Lileep if you are interested - you don't need to give me anything important to you in return (it would be in addition to Growlithe, in exchange for Vulpix).

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
My growlithes are all 31/31/31/31/31/X, but I'll be breeding tonight to see what I can get in terms of nature. And a female of course. I could also throw in a 5IV Lileep if you are interested - you don't need to give me anything important to you in return (it would be in addition to Growlithe, in exchange for Vulpix).

Sure, I'll take it :) thank you

I'm out of breeding requests! Please, give me something to work at. :)

Also I REALLY need a Spiritomb quickly; I'll take a fresh one out of the Safari even. Preferably Infiltrator ability.

My forever ISO: Shiny Ralts (Will take non-shiny, but want it shiny) with egg move Mean Look, preferably 31/31/31/xx/31/31 but will take anything close. As long as it has MEAN LOOK!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
Sure, I'll take it :) thank you

I'm out of breeding requests! Please, give me something to work at. :)

Also I REALLY need a Spiritomb quickly; I'll take a fresh one out of the Safari even. Preferably Infiltrator ability.

My forever ISO: Shiny Ralts (Will take non-shiny, but want it shiny) with egg move Mean Look, preferably 31/31/31/xx/31/31 but will take anything close. As long as it has MEAN LOOK!

I have a bunch of requests that may prove challenging:

Abra - Magic Guard - 31/X/31/31/31/31 - Timid, Modest or Calm nature....male or female
Skrelp - Adaptability - 31/X/31/31/31/X - Bold, Calm, Modest, Quiet, Relaxed or Sassy nature....but with Haze as an egg move...... I might use a Skrelp with Haze and these IVs to breed a Haze AND acid armor egg move Skrelp. Woah!! Though I'm not sure if adaptability is even possible at this point........I've never actually come across an adaptability Dragalge/ Skrelp.

My other request is.....if you ever come across a Storm Drain Lileep....

Some of the things I plan on breeding won't be possible until poke-transporter.....like Wide-Guard/ Stealth Rock Bastiodon......I have a lot of interesting ideas :P

Not sure what I will have to offer in return yet......I'm starting a Shuppet project soon but I'll see if I can conjure up a Spiritomb (lol). Let me know if these ideas are interesting to you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Hey there! I have a female 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Absol (Super Luck) with Mean Look. I'm interested in your 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Shiny Beldum

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
What if I throw in a 5IV Larvitar w/ Pursuit & Dragon Dance?

EDIT: Missing either Speed or Defense

I have a larvitar with those and stealth rock and outrage I'm trading for soon. Sorry. If there's anything else on my list you need let me know.

I have a bunch of requests that may prove challenging:

Abra - Magic Guard - 31/X/31/31/31/31 - Timid, Modest or Calm nature....male or female
Skrelp - Adaptability - 31/X/31/31/31/X - Bold, Calm, Modest, Quiet, Relaxed or Sassy nature....but with Haze as an egg move...... I might use a Skrelp with Haze and these IVs to breed a Haze AND acid armor egg move Skrelp. Woah!! Though I'm not sure if adaptability is even possible at this point........I've never actually come across an adaptability Dragalge/ Skrelp.

My other request is.....if you ever come across a Storm Drain Lileep....

Some of the things I plan on breeding won't be possible until poke-transporter.....like Wide-Guard/ Stealth Rock Bastiodon......I have a lot of interesting ideas :P

Not sure what I will have to offer in return yet......I'm starting a Shuppet project soon but I'll see if I can conjure up a Spiritomb (lol). Let me know if these ideas are interesting to you.

I'll try to work on the abra soon. I dunno about skrelp; I have x so finding enough to farm an ability will suck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 16, 2014
Damn :/ well I suppose the ♀ 31/31/31/xx/31/xx - Adamant - Speed Boost Torchic will do.
Unless you have a 4 IV ditto you're willing to part with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back