• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many games do you have more than one copy of, and what games are those?

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Was just thinking about this because I'm debating on downloading Watch Dogs on my XBOX One since it's free with Games With Gold, even though I bought and beat it on the PS4 last year.

How many games do you have duplicates of? What games are they?

Off the top of my head I can think of, for myself...

Call Of Duty 3
Destiny
Call Of Duty: Black Ops III
Battlefield 4
Minecraft (of course)
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Rocket League

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
My dynasty warriors collection would like to say hi considering that i own both the ps2 and pc ports of DW4, Warriors Orochi 1, and Dynasty Warriors 8.

Then there was Killzone 2, then I came across the Killzone collection which was obviously bundled with Killzone 2. Yikes.

Years
I remember downloading Legend of Zelda Windwaker for the Wii U a while after it launched, but a few years later my account corrupted or something so I lost all my downloaded games. i recently rebought the physical version.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
Tales of Symphonia. I have the Game Cube version, a digital version, and the collector's edition of the PS3 release.
Tales of Xillia 1 and 2. Have them digitally and also their collectors editions.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Tales of the Abyss. I have the PS2 version and 3DS one.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I had two copies of Ace Attorney (first game) lying around my house for some reason. Don't really remember the reason for buying two of them. Had two copies of Marvel vs Capcom 2 for the Dreamcast as well. Also bought SRW V twice after realizing my physical copy wouldn't come on release day. Just couldn't wait a few days so I bought it digitally off the PSN store.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
I have several copies of the first 3 Spyro games (Original PS1, and Digital on PS3), I have 2 copies of Disgaea 2 (Original PS2, Digital PS3, soon I may buy on PC too), I have 3 copies each of Dragon Age: Origins (PS3, Steam, and Origins, because Origins doesn't communicate with Steam) and Dragon Age II (PS3, Xbox 360, Origins). I also own innumerable copies of the games I work on, and most of the games made by my company.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I've got 5 copies of Final Fantasy X somewhere. I bought the game when it first came out, then bought a replacement and a replacement for that once I'd lost it. Then I bought it for the vita, lost my vita and bought a copy of it for the ps4.

two copies of life is strange
two copies of until dawn
two copies of fire emblem awakening
three copies of pokemon gold and two of diamond

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Probably around 10 of digital things I got from Plus, but my most recent is The Little Acre. I bought it twice on different accounts because it was on sale =D
Welp, the curse of having multiple accounts =D

Years
The only two games that I can think of that I actively own multiple copies of is NHL 14 (bought a digital copy after my PS3 stopped reading discs), and GTA V, which I had for both PS3 and PS4. I've bought second copies of games long after I lost the original (mostly digital retro games), but outside of that I try and avoid duplicates whenever possible.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Mostly Tales of Games and Kingdom Hearts

- Tales of Symphonia + Dawn of the New World (Gamecube/Wii; PS3 Collectors Edition)
- Tales of Vesperia (360 and PS3 versions)
- Ace Attorney Trilogy (physical + digital copies)
- And most of the Kingdom Hearts games thanks to 1.5 and 2.5 if that counts.
- Pokemon Yellow (cartridge and eshop)

Although if you mean copies as in exact game with no add-ons Pokemon Yellow and the Ace Attorney trilogy would be the only ones lmao.

Years
Tbh I don't really have multiple copies of the same game, I did have two copies of Emerald, but that's about it.

Years
Super Mario Land. That's the only one for now. I plan on buying the PC port of Trails of Cold Steel even though I own the PS3 version.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Age of Empires II haha. Although one is the "HD" version, so maybe that's alright. Although... I probably have one digital and one physical copy of the old version too...

Oh and Borderlands 2; I had it on PS3 but gave the console away, so I bought it on PC.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
I have Putt Putt Saves The Zoo on CD for old Windows 95, and I recently bought the digital version from Steam because it doesn't require the CD to play.

Yukari

To avoid writing "Final Fantasy" a million times I'm just going to list all the Final Fantasy games I own Multiple copies of:

I own two copies of every Megaman X game from 1 to 6. Mainly the SNES/PSX original and then a copy in the the Megaman X collection I even have the PSX port of 3 in addition to the SNES version and then the PSX version is also bundled in the Megaman X collection. I have two copies of Megaman 4, as I also own it in the 3DS copy of Megaman Legacy Collection. And I own three copies of Castlevania SoTN and two copies of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. (Namely the 3DS and PC version.) Oh, and lastly I own 7 copies of Super Mario Bros, including the version bundled with Super Mario All Stars and the copy of Super Mario Deluxe I own, and 3 copies of Super Mario Bros 3- one being the original, one in Super Mario All-Stars, and the GBA remake.

I think I have a problem.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Binding of Isaac (2)
  • Rogue Legacy (2)
  • Shovel Knight (2)
For the most part I really don't double-dip into games unless they have separate achievement lists.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have a copy of Borderlands 2 on my Xbox 360, then I ended up getting the Steam version of it as a gift a couple years ago. Then I got Mass Effect 2 for PC recently, which makes my Xbox 360 copy useless lol

Years
Bastion (Steam and PS4)
Dust: An Elysian Tail (Steam and PS4)
Final Fantasy VIII (Steam and PS)
Final Fantasy IX (Steam and PS)
Final Fantasy X and X-2 (Steam, PS2, Remastered)
Transistor (Steam and PS4)

Back