• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Banned because I expect the female protagonist will get more love than the male. Most people here chose the boy and after reacting to his hair they might genderbend for once...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I hate the male's hair

how dare they remove the trademark male player Hat!

banned

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
banned because I'm going to name the girl White or Touko...again

god I hope her English name doesn't suck

keep it the same as the Japanese, it won't kill you >_>;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because I'm still wondering what the hell Nintendo/GF was smoking when they thought of the names Hilbert and Hilda for the B&W MCs.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
wouldn't it be the American Localization Team that makes the English names?

I want an option to keep the names their original Japanese (Hiun, Touko, Kamitsure, etc) with the translated English

like the early roms

there was a Plasma Grunt in Electric Rock Cave that said "You're the one Lord N is in love with" and it became "You're the one Lord N is worried about" (granted, that might have been awkward with Touya, but hey, humour is fun)

Banned for making me type

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Banned because I pray that the new Kyurem formes have access to electric and fire type moves respectively such as Thunderbolt or Fire Blast.

Years
Banned because I'm still wondering what the hell Nintendo/GF was smoking when they thought of the names Hilbert and Hilda for the B&W MCs.

Banned because you didn't know that Hilbert and Hilda derive from "hild", meaning battle.

I hope the B2/W2 protagonists get nice names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back